Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #255 on: June 26, 2014, 02:31:51 PM »

18

« Reply #256 on: June 26, 2014, 02:34:08 PM »

Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
None that I buy from do...they are all Visa card-takers
I'm told that's because Visa has a corporate policy of refusing to share info with the Feds short of enforcement of a court order.  But that's hearsay, and I've never checked it out.

« Reply #257 on: June 26, 2014, 02:41:42 PM »

Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
Will, ihavanas USED to accept paypal, that's why I used them originally but they stopped at least a year ago
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #258 on: June 26, 2014, 02:43:05 PM »

Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
You misread.  There's no ISOKW site that accepts PayPal.  If there were, I'd be in serious trouble. ;-)

I use PayPal credit for non-contraband purchases...like Nica Rusticas.

I was going to say--serious trouble indeed.  I could very easily convince myself it is in my best interest to have no interest, so to say.

« Reply #259 on: June 26, 2014, 02:50:57 PM »

Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
You misread.  There's no ISOKW site that accepts PayPal.  If there were, I'd be in serious trouble. ;-)

I use PayPal credit for non-contraband purchases...like Nica Rusticas.

I was going to say--serious trouble indeed.  I could very easily convince myself it is in my best interest to have no interest, so to say.
50 Cab of Monte As sounds pretty good too :)

« Reply #260 on: June 26, 2014, 02:57:05 PM »

USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #261 on: June 26, 2014, 03:06:16 PM »

USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
All the more fitting that since they won, they're going home.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #262 on: June 26, 2014, 03:12:01 PM »

USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #263 on: June 26, 2014, 03:14:20 PM »

USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #264 on: June 26, 2014, 03:17:53 PM »

USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Hi Dave.
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #265 on: June 26, 2014, 03:18:47 PM »

There should be more interest now that the USA team moved to the next round.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #266 on: June 26, 2014, 03:20:14 PM »

USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Hi Dave.
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.
Same here. Not all that much into it myself but I'll back the USA team no matter what the sport.

« Reply #267 on: June 26, 2014, 03:25:14 PM »

Alright boys, I'm outta here. See you tomorrow for the best day of the week
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #268 on: June 26, 2014, 03:28:57 PM »

USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Hi Dave.
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.
Same here. Not all that much into it myself but I'll back the USA team no matter what the sport.
Me too.  I saw some of the game - looked like a lot of falling down and acting.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #269 on: June 26, 2014, 03:30:19 PM »

Alright boys, I'm outta here. See you tomorrow for the best day of the week
See ya Scott.  Tomorrow is looking to be a light day here, so I got that going for me, which is nice.