TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2014, 09:20:34 AM »

       Warning    I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.
Tony, you are a miserable bastard, but that's how we know it is you - not like that upbeat guy pretending to be oy.
Let him be happy.  The rest of yuz can GFY though.  Good morning, Tom.
Good morning Tony.  I am happy for him.  I know that he is glad that his daughter is home after being away for that long.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2014, 09:22:27 AM »

got to do some work - see you gents later

« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2014, 09:23:35 AM »

A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
isn't that the truth.
It's kinda like fishing.  Once you catch the fish, you don't keep feeding him the bait.  Ya shove a wedge of lemon into his mouth and toss him into the frying pan...!
Good morning BD!

« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2014, 09:25:45 AM »

got to do some work - see you gents later
See ya Tom!

« Reply #154 on: June 26, 2014, 09:40:29 AM »

Shaun, PM.  No, for reals.

« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2014, 09:46:22 AM »

Shaun, PM.  No, for reals.
Yeah, fuck you SAUCE! There, that felt better. :)

Back to ya!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2014, 09:48:23 AM »

Pirate's Gold

Share:
Email

Tasty....affordable...pirate themed....check, check, and CHECK.

After a short hiatus, the classic, top-selling Pirate’s Gold returns. And this legendary handmade is burning better than ever thanks to more (better) size options and the same great blend and quality you’ve grown to love over the last couple of decades.

Pirate's Gold was blended by Rolando Reyes, Sr. and crafted in the Puros Indios factory….and this affordable handmade compares favorably to much pricier brands. These densely-packed Honduran handmades boast a complex recipe of aged Dominican, Brazilian, and Nicaraguan long-fillers inside your choice of Ecuador or Maduro wrappers. The smoke is medium in body but full in flavor, dishing out tasty layers of earth, coffee, pepper, and spice throughout its slow burn. Quality normally reserved for $8 cigars, yours for less than $2 apiece. A downright steal.

« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2014, 09:48:32 AM »

Good mornin folks!
Yellowstar, what's up?
Ha!  I like it.  Morning Dave. You still across the pond?
Aye, headin' back tomorrow.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2014, 09:50:16 AM »

Good morning to all .

« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2014, 09:55:09 AM »

Good morning to all .
GMorning Steve!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2014, 10:03:42 AM »

A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
isn't that the truth.
It's kinda like fishing.  Once you catch the fish, you don't keep feeding him the bait.  Ya shove a wedge of lemon into his mouth and toss him into the frying pan...!
Good morning BD!
Good morning Shaun...!!!  Sorry for the drive by, but I'm running late for babysitting... later all...!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2014, 10:06:10 AM »

good morning.....work, USA vs Germany, and I feel good today. Hope you all have a great day. :D
Who is this?
Smokin those fake CCs again, got him in a good mood or something.
maybe he put some of that funny stuff in his pipe!
Funny how being relaxed makes a me see things.

« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2014, 10:09:32 AM »

good morning.....work, USA vs Germany, and I feel good today. Hope you all have a great day. :D
Who is this?
Smokin those fake CCs again, got him in a good mood or something.
maybe he put some of that funny stuff in his pipe!
Funny how being relaxed makes a me see things.
Who knows, maybe even embrace a $3 or $4 cigar!  Enjoy the time for all it's worth Oy!!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2014, 10:15:05 AM »

Good morning gents.

« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2014, 10:30:24 AM »

Morning, muchachos.