« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2014, 09:02:57 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
good morning one and all!
woke up this morning next to a young beautiful vibrant woman,
that's what happens when you fall asleep on the train on the way
into the city.
Oh good for you!  And I'm sure she didn't pay any less attention to ya than the Mrs. did this very morning in the home you pay for.
actually no, this one smiled at me...  I don't get that at home.... :D
That's nice, depending.  Was it a come hither smile, or a "poor old fella drooling on himself in his sleep" smile.
:)just a smile smile.... on another note, turns out I graduated from High school exactly 40 years ago yesterday.
Have that reunion later this summer myself.

« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2014, 09:04:20 AM »

       Warning    I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.

« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2014, 09:06:54 AM »

[...]

And it's been downhill ever since?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2014, 09:07:51 AM »

time to head out.  :( enjoy your day guys.

« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2014, 09:08:03 AM »

       Warning    I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.
Bitchin Tony?

« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2014, 09:08:27 AM »

time to head out.  :( enjoy your day guys.
Fix that bank account Dean, do it before the shit hits the man.  Enjoy the MF!

« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2014, 09:09:20 AM »

time to head out.  :( enjoy your day guys.
Hang in there, buddy.  BFTGOG
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2014, 09:12:04 AM »

       Warning    I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.
Tony, you are a miserable bastard, but that's how we know it is you - not like that upbeat guy pretending to be oy.

« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2014, 09:12:24 AM »

[...]

Yes, I was so promising...
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2014, 09:13:44 AM »

[...]

Just living the dream like the rest of us.

« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2014, 09:14:26 AM »

       Warning    I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.
Tony, you are a miserable bastard, but that's how we know it is you - not like that upbeat guy pretending to be oy.
Let him be happy.  The rest of yuz can GFY though.  Good morning, Tom.

« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2014, 09:16:08 AM »

       Warning    I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.
Can't you tweak the alum nerd knob?  ???
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2014, 09:16:58 AM »

time to head out.  :( enjoy your day guys.
Fix that bank account Dean, do it before the shit hits the man.  Enjoy the MF!
He won't and she will wipe him out when his money hits the bank. Trust me, I've walked in those shoes. She'll have a thousand reasons to justify doing it too!

« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2014, 09:18:25 AM »

[...]

Wait.  Isn't downhill the good one?  It would seem uphill would suck.  That's actually one of those sayings that's ambiguous.  Which is why I used it. ;D
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #149 on: June 26, 2014, 09:20:12 AM »

A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
isn't that the truth.
It's kinda like fishing.  Once you catch the fish, you don't keep feeding him the bait.  Ya shove a wedge of lemon into his mouth and toss him into the frying pan...!