« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2014, 07:34:31 AM »

Good morning guys - http://halfwheel.com/jericho-hill-becomes-fourth-crowned-heads-line/62316
However, for the first time, the company will offer a regular production offering from the García family’s My Father Cigars S.A. factory.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2014, 07:40:38 AM »

Good morning Melvinpew and welcome to the banter. Go ahead and get that first post out of the way, it doesn't hurt that bad.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/26/2014
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2014, 07:41:10 AM »

Good morning guys - http://halfwheel.com/jericho-hill-becomes-fourth-crowned-heads-line/62316
However, for the first time, the company will offer a regular production offering from the García family’s My Father Cigars S.A. factory.
Good morning Scott.

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2014, 07:48:23 AM »

Good mornin folks!

« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2014, 07:48:51 AM »

A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."

« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2014, 07:54:18 AM »

Good morning guys - http://halfwheel.com/jericho-hill-becomes-fourth-crowned-heads-line/62316
However, for the first time, the company will offer a regular production offering from the García family’s My Father Cigars S.A. factory.
Good morning Scott.
Good morning Chip, Shaun

« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2014, 07:57:03 AM »

Good morning guys - http://halfwheel.com/jericho-hill-becomes-fourth-crowned-heads-line/62316
However, for the first time, the company will offer a regular production offering from the García family’s My Father Cigars S.A. factory.
Good morning Scott.
Good morning Chip, Shaun
Good morning Fish and Chip, and Dave too!

« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2014, 07:58:41 AM »

I don't understand the Monster sometimes, they're all over the place with pricing. Oliva MB 3's on the mash, (10) dbl robustos for $79.98. That line is on sale everywhere for 1/2 that price
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2014, 08:01:24 AM »

good morning gents

« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2014, 08:01:49 AM »

good morning gents
GMornin TRO!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2014, 08:03:45 AM »

A lot of hype for the USA World Cup game today.
Plenty of people are jumping on the bandwagon.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2014, 08:04:02 AM »

« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2014, 08:06:11 AM »

A man meets a gorgeous woman in a bar.  They talk, they connect, and they end up leaving together.  They get back to her place, and as she shows him around, he notices that her bedroom is completely packed with teddy bears.  Hundreds of small bears are on a shelf all the way along the floor, medium sized ones are on a shelf a little higher, and huge bears are on the top shelf along the wall.  The man is kind of surprised by the collection, especially because it’s so extensive, but he decides not to mention this to her.  She turns to him…they kiss…then they rip each other’s clothes off and romp around the room all night.  After an intense night of passion, as they are lying there together in the afterglow, the man rolls over and asks, smiling, “Well, how’d I do?”  The woman says, “You can have any prize from the bottom shelf.”

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2014, 08:06:43 AM »

A lot of hype for the USA World Cup game today.
Plenty of people are jumping on the bandwagon.
It's impressive how popular the WC is, I didn't think it would be this crazy...but it's living up to the hype!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2014, 08:13:20 AM »

A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
isn't that the truth.