Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2014, 01:55:56 PM »

Afternoon, all. Happy Moanday.
Hi Steve.  How did the weekend treat ya?

Pretty good, Tony. Warden went to NC to gamble with her sister and left me home to myself.
Wish I could get mine to leave me alone for the weekend, a week, a month or a decade.
Kinda wish I had seen Deano's post before posting that.  Sorry if it seemed insensitive.
you are an insensitive ASS!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2014, 02:01:29 PM »

Afternoon, all. Happy Moanday.
Hi Steve.  How did the weekend treat ya?

Pretty good, Tony. Warden went to NC to gamble with her sister and left me home to myself.
Wish I could get mine to leave me alone for the weekend, a week, a month or a decade.
Kinda wish I had seen Deano's post before posting that.  Sorry if it seemed insensitive.
What is your problem? You insensitive asshole! Can't you see we have an injured man down here? Now I'll move my car, but I want you to help him up!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2014, 02:03:43 PM »

Afternoon, all. Happy Moanday.
Hi Steve.  How did the weekend treat ya?

Pretty good, Tony. Warden went to NC to gamble with her sister and left me home to myself.
Wish I could get mine to leave me alone for the weekend, a week, a month or a decade.
Kinda wish I had seen Deano's post before posting that.  Sorry if it seemed insensitive.
not to worry.
the more I dig into our finances the madder I get. we should be VERY comfortable for what we make a year. I am overwhelmed.
OOO robusto and diet coke. fuck it.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2014, 02:05:07 PM »

Afternoon, all. Happy Moanday.
Hi Steve.  How did the weekend treat ya?

Pretty good, Tony. Warden went to NC to gamble with her sister and left me home to myself.
Wish I could get mine to leave me alone for the weekend, a week, a month or a decade.
Kinda wish I had seen Deano's post before posting that.  Sorry if it seemed insensitive.
What is your problem? You insensitive asshole! Can't you see we have an injured man down here? Now I'll move my car, but I want you to help him up!
hahaha, gee thanks Tom.
MAN DOWN!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2014, 02:08:59 PM »

Afternoon, all. Happy Moanday.
Hi Steve.  How did the weekend treat ya?

Pretty good, Tony. Warden went to NC to gamble with her sister and left me home to myself.
Wish I could get mine to leave me alone for the weekend, a week, a month or a decade.
Kinda wish I had seen Deano's post before posting that.  Sorry if it seemed insensitive.
not to worry.
the more I dig into our finances the madder I get. we should be VERY comfortable for what we make a year. I am overwhelmed.
OOO robusto and diet coke. fuck it.
debt is split 50/50, even though 90% if it is hers!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2014, 02:10:14 PM »

message to you Tony.

« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2014, 02:10:50 PM »

Afternoon, all. Happy Moanday.
Hi Steve.  How did the weekend treat ya?

Pretty good, Tony. Warden went to NC to gamble with her sister and left me home to myself.
Wish I could get mine to leave me alone for the weekend, a week, a month or a decade.
Kinda wish I had seen Deano's post before posting that.  Sorry if it seemed insensitive.
not to worry.
the more I dig into our finances the madder I get. we should be VERY comfortable for what we make a year. I am overwhelmed.
OOO robusto and diet coke. fuck it.
debt is split 50/50, even though 90% if it is hers!
Sounds like my arrangement!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2014, 02:13:08 PM »

storm moving in.

« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2014, 02:14:44 PM »

Afternoon, all. Happy Moanday.
Hi Steve.  How did the weekend treat ya?

Pretty good, Tony. Warden went to NC to gamble with her sister and left me home to myself.
Wish I could get mine to leave me alone for the weekend, a week, a month or a decade.
Kinda wish I had seen Deano's post before posting that.  Sorry if it seemed insensitive.
you are an insensitive ASS!
Yes.

« Reply #219 on: June 23, 2014, 02:19:43 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #220 on: June 23, 2014, 02:21:02 PM »

Hazzuh!
huh. was it something I said?
bye Dave.

« Reply #221 on: June 23, 2014, 02:23:26 PM »

« Reply #222 on: June 23, 2014, 02:23:54 PM »

« Reply #223 on: June 23, 2014, 02:29:22 PM »

Hazzuh!
Bye Dave Have a nice nice evening!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #224 on: June 23, 2014, 02:31:32 PM »

Afternoon, all. Happy Moanday.
Hi Steve.  How did the weekend treat ya?

Pretty good, Tony. Warden went to NC to gamble with her sister and left me home to myself.
Wish I could get mine to leave me alone for the weekend, a week, a month or a decade.
Kinda wish I had seen Deano's post before posting that.  Sorry if it seemed insensitive.
What is your problem? You insensitive asshole! Can't you see we have an injured man down here? Now I'll move my car, but I want you to help him up!
Sheesh. I hope I didn't offend Tony.
That was a Del Griffith (John Candy) quote from Planes, Trains and Automobiles.