« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2014, 12:11:56 PM »

Day is done, out for a pint and a cigar, later.

« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2014, 12:13:22 PM »

Anyone else join Saints & Sinners this weekend?

« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2014, 12:16:01 PM »

Day is done, out for a pint and a cigar, later.
Enjoy!  Find out if Guinness makes a chocolate stout and report back.  LOL.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2014, 12:16:59 PM »

Anyone else join Saints & Sinners this weekend?
What's that?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2014, 12:17:45 PM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Hey CG made it to 5 stars.... now when will he turn green?
I wanna be gold forever!

Stay gold, Ponyboy!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2014, 12:19:27 PM »

Afternoon, all. Happy Moanday.

« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2014, 12:20:17 PM »

Anyone else join Saints & Sinners this weekend?
What's that?
Tatuaje and L'At paid fan forum.  They open registration each year for 1day to the first X amount of members who get in.  Sold out in just under 12 hours this year, 600 members total.  Pay $150, get a welcome package(shirt, pint glasses, lighter, bottle opener, some toher accessories non-cigar related and some cigars), a box of tat prototypes and new cigars for that year(12ish cigars), access to special sales with boxes from Pete's personal stash, discounted accessories, etc.

http://thesnsclub.com/

« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2014, 12:20:23 PM »

Anyone else join Saints & Sinners this weekend?
What's that?
sounds like a gentleman's club, and I use that word loosely.

« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2014, 12:20:33 PM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Hey CG made it to 5 stars.... now when will he turn green?
I wanna be gold forever!

Stay gold, Ponyboy!
8) Good mornin!

« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2014, 12:20:52 PM »

Afternoon, all. Happy Moanday.
Hi Steve.  How did the weekend treat ya?
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2014, 12:40:15 PM »

Anyone else join Saints & Sinners this weekend?
What's that?
sounds like a gentleman's club, and I use that word loosely.
looks like your kind of place, Gold Star "87"!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2014, 12:42:08 PM »

Anyone else join Saints & Sinners this weekend?
What's that?
Tatuaje and L'At paid fan forum.  They open registration each year for 1day to the first X amount of members who get in.  Sold out in just under 12 hours this year, 600 members total.  Pay $150, get a welcome package(shirt, pint glasses, lighter, bottle opener, some toher accessories non-cigar related and some cigars), a box of tat prototypes and new cigars for that year(12ish cigars), access to special sales with boxes from Pete's personal stash, discounted accessories, etc.

http://thesnsclub.com/
just dont seem like a great deal to me. Very DE type marketing if you ask me. Great marketing idea. Makes you feel special. Tat and DE are masters at cigar hype, limited cigars, fat little monster or a flying pig. On the bright side, most of the cigars are good. $150 for 10 cigars and tshirt GFY!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #192 on: June 23, 2014, 12:44:35 PM »

[...]

seriously? I'm with you Dave!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/23/2014
« Reply #193 on: June 23, 2014, 12:47:02 PM »

I wonder how many people will hit the 1 day deal to get such a fabulous deal. 10/45.00 plus shipping, seriously?
Alec Bradley American Classic and Sun Grown
Free $20 CI Gift Card with each 10-Pack

Alec Bradley. This small-batch, boutique brand has garnered the industry's highest ratings as of late. '96,' a couple '94s,' some '93s' and plenty of 90+ scores. Today only, we open a veritable can of you-know-what on Alec Bradley's latest top-sellers, and new dollar-for-dollar kings, American Classic and Sun Grown.  For the next 24-hours, I’m serving up Alec Bradley’s hottest new brand for the very minimum price allowed. But at camp CI, doing the minimum’s like doing nothing at all. So while I can’t break the rules, I can bend the hell out of them.

Here’s where it gets really juicy: with each 10-pack purchased, I’ll toss in a $20 CI Gift Card for nothing. And considering 10-packs start at just $44.55, that’s like paying less than $25. Insanity.

American Classic employs a golden-brown Connecticut wrapper leaf from Honduras overtop a rich, well-aged blend of Nicaraguan long-fillers to deliver a flavorful, but very well-balanced smoke.  A rich core of tobacco is complemented by sweet notes, nuts, and a touch of coffee, while the finish is long, woodsy, and soothing on the palate. Medium bodied.

American Sun Grown is a Nicaraguan puro crafted with a beautiful Nicaraguan sun-grown Habano wrapper. A hearty, rich, and spicy blend, the AB American Sun Grown is complex yet smooth, and dishes out notes of black pepper, cedar, and nuts with a slight sweetness occasionally entering the fray. Medium to full-bodied.

Today, Alec Bradley’s new star becomes a whole lot more appealing thanks to my FREE $20 CI Gift Card deal, leaving you with tasty, premium AB handmades at a price that’s like paying less than $2.50 per cigar. That’s nutty.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/1-day-deal/

« Reply #194 on: June 23, 2014, 12:52:33 PM »

[...]

$150-12 cigars(2-4 of which will never see production and 3-6 old releases Rdux'd-in 2013 the Frank and Pork Tenderloin, each going for $40+ alone), Tshirt, Dominoes Set, 2 Pint Glasses, Lighter, Bottle Opener, Membership Coin, another handful of cigars with welcome package, etc.  Nice perk, if you are a Tat guy, many of the members are shop owners, so they cut good pricing, ex: Pudgys for $87.50 shipped for S&S members right now, lot of the members get dress boxes and they sell them to members...but all that takes $$ to take advantage of.

But I agree, Tat markets with the best of em, not for everyone that's for sure.