« Reply #165 on: June 23, 2014, 11:09:24 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
)Obviously, they will no longer make mistakes.
they are giving them to the workers as a perk . all the AJ over runs they can smoke .
In other words, they're incentivizing carelessness?  Morning, mujchachos.
Howdy, Bret.

« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2014, 11:10:05 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Give Joe a chance, he's not even here yet!
He's on vaca this week and I doubt we'll be seeing much of him.
Yeah, you're right, forgot about that. He's missing a good chance for some AJ bashing.
I don't think he ever feels deprived in that category!!

« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2014, 11:10:22 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Give Joe a chance, he's not even here yet!
He's on vaca this week and I doubt we'll be seeing much of him.
oh frabjulous day, Calloo Calley he chortled in his joy!
my apologies to Lewis Carrol.

« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2014, 11:12:03 AM »

Hey! You made it to page 5 for members!

« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2014, 11:13:35 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
)Obviously, they will no longer make mistakes.
they are giving them to the workers as a perk . all the AJ over runs they can smoke .
In other words, they're incentivizing carelessness?  Morning, mujchachos.
Howdy, Bret.
Morning, Tony.

« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2014, 11:20:09 AM »

Good morning, Flip.
this might be herfable for the like of sfish http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.cfm?page=event_smokinbarrelbash2014
Speaking of the little ratbastard, where is littlefish?  In the porn pokey again?
All day permit training at Merck today and tomorrow, and GFY!

« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2014, 11:22:26 AM »

Good morning, Flip.
this might be herfable for the like of sfish http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.cfm?page=event_smokinbarrelbash2014
Speaking of the little ratbastard, where is littlefish?  In the porn pokey again?
All day permit training at Merck today and tomorrow, and GFY!
Biebfish!  Were your ears burning???

« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2014, 11:22:56 AM »

Good morning, Flip.
this might be herfable for the like of sfish http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.cfm?page=event_smokinbarrelbash2014
Speaking of the little ratbastard, where is littlefish?  In the porn pokey again?
All day permit training at Merck today and tomorrow, and GFY!
I chortled too soon! LOL :D

« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2014, 11:24:00 AM »

Good morning, Flip.
this might be herfable for the like of sfish http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.cfm?page=event_smokinbarrelbash2014
Speaking of the little ratbastard, where is littlefish?  In the porn pokey again?
All day permit training at Merck today and tomorrow, and GFY!
By the way, that's a cigar & beer event, on your side of the state, just a little north of you...

« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2014, 11:28:01 AM »

Good morning, Flip.
this might be herfable for the like of sfish http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.cfm?page=event_smokinbarrelbash2014
Speaking of the little ratbastard, where is littlefish?  In the porn pokey again?
All day permit training at Merck today and tomorrow, and GFY!
Biebfish!  Were your ears burning???
Something was burning, I know how it works around here

« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2014, 11:29:19 AM »

Good morning, Flip.
this might be herfable for the like of sfish http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.cfm?page=event_smokinbarrelbash2014
Speaking of the little ratbastard, where is littlefish?  In the porn pokey again?
All day permit training at Merck today and tomorrow, and GFY!
Biebfish!  Were your ears burning???
Something was burning, I know how it works around here
They have ointments for that.

« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2014, 11:29:27 AM »

Good morning, Flip.
this might be herfable for the like of sfish http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.cfm?page=event_smokinbarrelbash2014
Speaking of the little ratbastard, where is littlefish?  In the porn pokey again?
All day permit training at Merck today and tomorrow, and GFY!
By the way, that's a cigar & beer event, on your side of the state, just a little north of you...
Doesn't look bad, I used to go to J&R quite a bit
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2014, 11:45:01 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Hey CG made it to 5 stars.... now when will he turn green?
I wanna be gold forever!
GFY~!!

« Reply #178 on: June 23, 2014, 11:59:29 AM »

First meeting of the day.  Back in a few.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #179 on: June 23, 2014, 12:08:07 PM »

Oh no, No DDA today, what will we do?