dogdays

« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2014, 10:25:46 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
)Obviously, they will no longer make mistakes.
they are giving them to the workers as a perk . all the AJ over runs they can smoke .

« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2014, 10:26:43 AM »

Morning folks.....back from vacation. Didn't do shit and it was good. Hope all is well in banter-land.
Now I got a crap-load of work to catch up on. :-\
Welcome back, Dusty.  I hope it was restful.

« Reply #152 on: June 23, 2014, 10:28:11 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
AJ doesn't make mistakes any longer?  Dang, LTG beat me to it, but what else is new?

« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2014, 10:35:29 AM »

Good morning, Flip.
this might be herfable for the like of sfish http://www.jrwhippany.com/index.cfm?page=event_smokinbarrelbash2014
Speaking of the little ratbastard, where is littlefish?  In the porn pokey again?
Great question.  Haven't seen him in the last two hours.  I guess he could be working, but that doesn't sound right, does it?
Kinda hard to imagine, but it's possible I guess.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2014, 10:38:15 AM »

Have a great day guy's ! . time for me to go ...

« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2014, 10:39:28 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!

« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2014, 10:41:44 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Give Joe a chance, he's not even here yet!

« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2014, 10:44:20 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Hey CG made it to 5 stars.... now when will he turn green?

« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2014, 10:45:34 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Then rename it as another CI special line, don't call them overruns or seconds...they are regular cigars made out of leftover and secondary tobacco.  Don't let any of it go to waste.

« Reply #159 on: June 23, 2014, 10:45:45 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Hey CG made it to 5 stars.... now when will he turn green?
I wanna be gold forever!

« Reply #160 on: June 23, 2014, 10:47:40 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Hey CG made it to 5 stars.... now when will he turn green?
I wanna be gold forever!
Yellow, not gold. You wish. ;)

« Reply #161 on: June 23, 2014, 10:50:24 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Hey CG made it to 5 stars.... now when will he turn green?
When he wears out his first pair of BOTL kneepads.

« Reply #162 on: June 23, 2014, 10:58:01 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
)Obviously, they will no longer make mistakes.
they are giving them to the workers as a perk . all the AJ over runs they can smoke .
In other words, they're incentivizing carelessness?  Morning, mujchachos.

« Reply #163 on: June 23, 2014, 11:07:42 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Give Joe a chance, he's not even here yet!
He's on vaca this week and I doubt we'll be seeing much of him.

« Reply #164 on: June 23, 2014, 11:08:58 AM »

I have bad news and good news. The bad: AJ Fernandez Overruns have been discontinued. The good: I'm giving you one last chance to buy and I'm discounting the hell out of them while they last.

So explain this to me....how can you discontinue overruns?  Overruns are mistakes, extra at the end of a process, unplanned....
They found a way to sell them for more money ! .
AKA: New AJ Cigar to debut at ICPCR!
Give Joe a chance, he's not even here yet!
He's on vaca this week and I doubt we'll be seeing much of him.
Yeah, you're right, forgot about that. He's missing a good chance for some AJ bashing.