TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2014, 09:27:17 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Happy birthday, Shaun.  Hope you had a great day yesterday, Pat.  GFY, Scott.
Think that about covers it. Morning, Tony.
I was gonna put something in there about the Daves and then I thought, how about Tom and Chip?  Then I figured "gents" covered it all.  Speaking of covering it, how'd the painting go?
What am I? Chopped Liver?
What do you mean?
Chopped liver as an expression from Wikipedia:

Since eating chopped liver may not be appreciated by everyone, the Jewish English expression "What am I, chopped liver?", signifies frustration or anger at being ignored on a social level.

An alternative explanation for the etymology of the "What am I, chopped liver?" expression is that chopped liver was traditionally served as a side dish rather than a main course. The phrase, therefore may have originally meant to express a feeling of being overlooked, as a "side dish."
I still don't get how it applies here, Tom.
Tony, my mistake for not reading your post correctly (most likely) or it was nice use of the modify button.
LMAO.  I'm just fucking with you, Tom.  I had to go back and modify all the posts, including yours and LTG's.
Tony, nicely done.
But you should know that being ignored is nothing new to me - I am married and have kids.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2014, 09:28:43 AM »

Got to get to work - see you gents later
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2014, 09:30:15 AM »

[...]

LMAO ! .

« Reply #123 on: June 23, 2014, 09:38:15 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Happy birthday, Shaun.  Hope you had a great day yesterday, Pat.  GFY, Scott.
Think that about covers it. Morning, Tony.
I was gonna put something in there about the Daves and then I thought, how about Tom and Chip?  Then I figured "gents" covered it all.  Speaking of covering it, how'd the painting go?
As well as can be expected, I guess. Good weather, nothing broke, no one got hurt and it's done.
Wow.  That good huh?
Just a pain doing all the scraping and painting for 2 straight days, being back at work is almost a vacation. And getting up to the very top of that ladder to get the peak of the split level, that made me clench the cheeks a bit tighter, that's for sure. Haha.
I hear ya.  I'm not particularly afraid of heights, but completely afraid to fall from a ladder.  Been needing to do some outdoor ladder work and putting it off.
I thought for sure I'd have nightmares last night about falling off of it. Painting that overhang was definitely the fastest paint job of my life.

« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2014, 09:39:57 AM »

Hey Antnee....I'm in fukkin' Ireland.....is that sufficient?
  ;D

« Reply #125 on: June 23, 2014, 09:53:22 AM »

[...]

I second that emotion! Good morning Copped liver, and everyone else!  :D

« Reply #126 on: June 23, 2014, 09:55:17 AM »

Good morning, Flip.

« Reply #127 on: June 23, 2014, 09:56:50 AM »

[...]
Heights never bothered me, but widths, they are downright scary.  my ex-wife got to be a size 24, I didn't think of it as a divorce, more like losing 238lbs of uneeded fat.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #128 on: June 23, 2014, 09:57:03 AM »

Good morning filp and Tony .

« Reply #129 on: June 23, 2014, 09:57:20 AM »

« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2014, 09:57:54 AM »

Good morning filp and Tony .
hello double D... got to get back to the morning routine...

« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2014, 10:00:12 AM »

[...]
So you're saying I should have left her 30 pounds ago?

« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2014, 10:01:18 AM »

Good morning filp and Tony .
What's the good word, Steve?  How's the RV business?
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2014, 10:02:20 AM »

morning gents, last day for the 20% discount code pfd2014 at cigar king.

« Reply #134 on: June 23, 2014, 10:03:39 AM »