TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2014, 08:36:26 AM »

Morning all!  Happy fricken Monday...
Happy birthday, a day late, Pat
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2014, 08:38:39 AM »

good morning gents, got a few minutes to spend here - looks to be a busy day

« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2014, 08:39:39 AM »

Yes, happy birthday Goldie !
Thanks Dave, nice tits! ;)
Happy Birthday Shaun, I included you in the today's birthdays but had to guess on your age, does 87 stand for the year you were born?
That's correct, thanks Chip!  The BIG 2-7!
Happy birthday Shaun!
27 is just a newbie, with gold stars, of course
Hahaha, thank you!

« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2014, 08:43:22 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Happy birthday, Shaun.  Hope you had a great day yesterday, Pat.  GFY, Scott.

« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2014, 08:48:17 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Happy birthday, Shaun.  Hope you had a great day yesterday, Pat.  GFY, Scott.
Think that about covers it. Morning, Tony.

« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2014, 08:51:24 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Happy birthday, Shaun.  Hope you had a great day yesterday, Pat.  GFY, Scott.
Morning Uncle T, thank you!

« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2014, 08:54:36 AM »

Yes, happy birthday Goldie !
Thanks Dave, nice tits! ;)
Yup, Erin go braghless!

« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2014, 08:55:51 AM »

Yes, happy birthday Goldie !
Thanks Dave, nice tits! ;)
Yup, Erin go braghless!
I see what you did there, and I approve! (gold-star certified!)

« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2014, 08:57:15 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Happy birthday, Shaun.  Hope you had a great day yesterday, Pat.  GFY, Scott.
Think that about covers it. Morning, Tony.
I was gonna put something in there about the Daves and then I thought, how about Tom and Chip?  Then I figured "gents" covered it all.  Speaking of covering it, how'd the painting go?

« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2014, 09:00:54 AM »

Yes, happy birthday Goldie !
Thanks Dave, nice tits! ;)
Yup, Erin go braghless!
Don't let me have to Google this, Dave.  Where the fuck is Tullamore?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2014, 09:00:56 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Happy birthday, Shaun.  Hope you had a great day yesterday, Pat.  GFY, Scott.
Think that about covers it. Morning, Tony.
I was gonna put something in there about the Daves and then I thought, how about Chip?  Then I figured "gents" covered it all.  Speaking of covering it, how'd the painting go?
What am I? Chopped Liver?

« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2014, 09:02:24 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Happy birthday, Shaun.  Hope you had a great day yesterday, Pat.  GFY, Scott.
Think that about covers it. Morning, Tony.
I was gonna put something in there about the Daves and then I thought, how about Tom and Chip?  Then I figured "gents" covered it all.  Speaking of covering it, how'd the painting go?
What am I? Chopped Liver?
What do you mean?

« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2014, 09:04:47 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Happy birthday, Shaun.  Hope you had a great day yesterday, Pat.  GFY, Scott.
Think that about covers it. Morning, Tony.
I was gonna put something in there about the Daves and then I thought, how about Tom and Chip?  Then I figured "gents" covered it all.  Speaking of covering it, how'd the painting go?
As well as can be expected, I guess. Good weather, nothing broke, no one got hurt and it's done.

« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2014, 09:05:55 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Happy birthday, Shaun.  Hope you had a great day yesterday, Pat.  GFY, Scott.
Think that about covers it. Morning, Tony.
I was gonna put something in there about the Daves and then I thought, how about Tom and Chip?  Then I figured "gents" covered it all.  Speaking of covering it, how'd the painting go?
As well as can be expected, I guess. Good weather, nothing broke, no one got hurt and it's done.
Wow.  That good huh?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2014, 09:06:24 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Happy birthday, Shaun.  Hope you had a great day yesterday, Pat.  GFY, Scott.
Think that about covers it. Morning, Tony.
I was gonna put something in there about the Daves and then I thought, how about Tom and Chip?  Then I figured "gents" covered it all.  Speaking of covering it, how'd the painting go?
What am I? Chopped Liver?
What do you mean?
Chopped liver as an expression from Wikipedia:

Since eating chopped liver may not be appreciated by everyone, the Jewish English expression "What am I, chopped liver?", signifies frustration or anger at being ignored on a social level.

An alternative explanation for the etymology of the "What am I, chopped liver?" expression is that chopped liver was traditionally served as a side dish rather than a main course. The phrase, therefore may have originally meant to express a feeling of being overlooked, as a "side dish."[