Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43

Johnny

« Reply #615 on: June 20, 2014, 11:05:28 PM »

Ok men...got to get the boy upstairs and into the shower. My turn to read tonight. Take care and have a great night & weekend!!!
G'nite Jeff, sorry I was late to the party.
Johnny, did y'all have a nice choir practise?
Howdy Ken, it was good but not nearly as good as this Bolivar, THANKS!!
Johnny, between jwacky, and Oy, they have convinced me that some of those smaller smokes, smoke like a big cigar, and taste great!
Don't know about theirs but this one is spot on.
I'm smoking a Tatuaje El Triunfador Robusto. And Dr. Pepper.
I'm saving my El Triunfador for a later time when I can enjoy it more.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #616 on: June 20, 2014, 11:10:02 PM »

Ok men...got to get the boy upstairs and into the shower. My turn to read tonight. Take care and have a great night & weekend!!!
G'nite Jeff, sorry I was late to the party.
Johnny, did y'all have a nice choir practise?
Howdy Ken, it was good but not nearly as good as this Bolivar, THANKS!!
Johnny, between jwacky, and Oy, they have convinced me that some of those smaller smokes, smoke like a big cigar, and taste great!
Don't know about theirs but this one is spot on.
I'm smoking a Tatuaje El Triunfador Robusto. And Dr. Pepper.
I'm saving my El Triunfador for a later time when I can enjoy it more.
These are rather new, but sometimes I'll pick a cigar that I have a lot of, and I had bought a bunch. I have always liked that cigar. Oy sent me a La Antiguedad, and I may smoke it tomorrow night. It looks good, and they are fairly inexpensive, I think. I am going to bed, cigar nubbed, and have to get up at 6. Nite, guys.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #617 on: June 20, 2014, 11:13:01 PM »

[...]
G'nite Ken, probably not far behind from the looks of things.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #618 on: June 20, 2014, 11:22:55 PM »

Now for a Papa Fritas.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #619 on: June 20, 2014, 11:28:29 PM »

Now for a Papa Fritas.
That sounds like a nice end of the evening smoke. Just finished a Cubao #7. Very nice.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #620 on: June 20, 2014, 11:28:43 PM »

KC, I must have missed the plans for an Eherf for Murney, what's the smoke of choice and when is it? I'll probably have to be there in spirit.
No official cigar Johnny, just anything good you'd care to fire up.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #621 on: June 20, 2014, 11:57:59 PM »

Now for a Papa Fritas.
That sounds like a nice end of the evening smoke. Just finished a Cubao #7. Very nice.

Nice to see you joined up, Bill.  I didn't see your other posts before.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #622 on: June 20, 2014, 11:58:17 PM »

Now for a Papa Fritas.
That sounds like a nice end of the evening smoke. Just finished a Cubao #7. Very nice.

Nice to see you joined up, Bill.  I didn't see your other posts before.

And on that note, have you tried one of those Upmanns yet?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #623 on: June 21, 2014, 03:19:52 AM »

Good morning guys, looks like no flip yet for us. Tony must have finally needed a night off or he finally got lucky.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #624 on: June 21, 2014, 03:46:46 AM »

Today is Saturday, June 21, the 172nd day of 2014. There are 193 days left in the year. Summer arrives at 6:51 a.m. Eastern time.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #625 on: June 21, 2014, 03:48:36 AM »

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 21, 1964, civil rights workers Michael H. Schwerner, Andrew Goodman and James E. Chaney were slain in Philadelphia, Mississippi; their bodies were found buried in an earthen dam six weeks later. (Seven people were convicted of conspiracy in the case; none served more than six years in prison. Edgar Ray "Preacher" Killen, a former Ku Klux Klansman, was convicted of manslaughter on June 21, 2005 and is serving a 60-year sentence.)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #626 on: June 21, 2014, 03:49:28 AM »

In 1788, the United States Constitution went into effect as New Hampshire became the ninth state to ratify it.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #627 on: June 21, 2014, 03:50:34 AM »

In 1834, Cyrus Hall McCormick received a patent for his reaping machine.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #628 on: June 21, 2014, 03:51:27 AM »

In 1913, Georgia "Tiny" Broadwick became the first woman to parachute from an airplane as she jumped over Los Angeles.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/20/2014
« Reply #629 on: June 21, 2014, 03:52:21 AM »

In 1932, heavyweight Max Schmeling lost a title fight rematch in New York by decision to Jack Sharkey, prompting Schmeling's manager, Joe Jacobs, to exclaim: "We was robbed!"
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43