Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
7/26/2023
« on: July 26, 2023, 12:14:24 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 05:52:33 AM »

Morning, all. Happy PayDayWednesday.

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2023, 05:53:23 AM »

Joe:

Door #1 - Man O' War Ruination Robusto No. 1 - 5/22.50

Door #2 - Man O' War Valkyrie Robusto - 5/24.99

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2023, 05:54:24 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Drew Estate Tabak Especial Limited Red Eye (Robusto) - 5/24.99

Door #2 - Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto - 10/44.99

Door #3 - Hoyo Excalibur Epicure (Robusto) - 10/34.99

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2023, 06:20:33 AM »

Wife and I are going to a movie theater this evening to see a screening of the first 2 episodes of Good Omens, season 2.

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2023, 06:34:50 AM »

Wife and I are going to a movie theater this evening to see a screening of the first 2 episodes of Good Omens, season 2.
But not before I play Uber driver and take the oldest to her best friend's house for a sleepover.

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2023, 07:18:22 AM »

Wife and I are going to a movie theater this evening to see a screening of the first 2 episodes of Good Omens, season 2.
But not before I play Uber driver and take the oldest to her best friend's house for a sleepover.
But she made a couple batches of those thumbprint-like sugar cookies with a Hershey kiss on top last night, so that'll work as her Uber fee.

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2023, 07:51:47 AM »

Morning, all. Happy PayDayWednesday.
It is for me too! The one good thing about collecting unemployment is that it's consistent.

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2023, 07:57:05 AM »

Wife and I are going to a movie theater this evening to see a screening of the first 2 episodes of Good Omens, season 2.
How did you happen upon these tickets?

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2023, 08:03:16 AM »

Wife and I are going to a movie theater this evening to see a screening of the first 2 episodes of Good Omens, season 2.
How did you happen upon these tickets?
The wife is a huge fan of the show and found out they were doing these pre-screenings, so when the option came up for tix, I merely logged in and secured them. Didn't even cost anything. It's a Prime show, it seems like these pre-screenings are a new thing they're doing, because before this one, they were doing the same for another show that was premiering.

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2023, 08:04:45 AM »

Morning, all. Happy PayDayWednesday.
It is for me too! The one good thing about collecting unemployment is that it's consistent.

Good morning, Dave.
Chalk one up for the government!

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2023, 08:07:42 AM »

Wife and I are going to a movie theater this evening to see a screening of the first 2 episodes of Good Omens, season 2.
How did you happen upon these tickets?
The wife is a huge fan of the show and found out they were doing these pre-screenings, so when the option came up for tix, I merely logged in and secured them. Didn't even cost anything. It's a Prime show, it seems like these pre-screenings are a new thing they're doing, because before this one, they were doing the same for another show that was premiering.
Matter of fact, she was participating in some text trivia game or something related to the show, so they sent her the link for the tickets a day before the general public.

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2023, 08:08:15 AM »

Woke up in the middle of the night to pee and noticed one of my a/c condenser units is buzzing more loudly than usual. I hope I won't have to blow the entire unemployment check... Or more.

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2023, 08:13:41 AM »

Wife and I are going to a movie theater this evening to see a screening of the first 2 episodes of Good Omens, season 2.
How did you happen upon these tickets?
The wife is a huge fan of the show and found out they were doing these pre-screenings, so when the option came up for tix, I merely logged in and secured them. Didn't even cost anything. It's a Prime show, it seems like these pre-screenings are a new thing they're doing, because before this one, they were doing the same for another show that was premiering.
Matter of fact, she was participating in some text trivia game or something related to the show, so they sent her the link for the tickets a day before the general public.
Don't know anything about that show. It's difficult to follow everything with all the content we have these days. I know your wife is a fan but what do you think? Is it worth a look?

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2023, 08:13:53 AM »

Woke up in the middle of the night to pee and noticed one of my a/c condenser units is buzzing more loudly than usual. I hope I won't have to blow the entire unemployment check... Or more.
That's never a good thing. I'm the same way, I can hear when something isn't quite right. Monday morning, I woke up in bed with a fan in my face and could hear that the toilet in the basement was running.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6