Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Today’s Birthdays:

Game show host Wink Martindale is 89.
Pop singer Freddy Cannon is 86.
Actor-producer Max Baer Jr. is 85.
Actor Gemma Jones is 80.
Rock musician Bob Mosley (Moby Grape) is 80.
Singer-musician Chris Hillman is 78.
Musician Terry Woods (The Pogues) is 75.
Rock singer Southside Johnny Lyon is 74.
Actor Jeff Bridges is 73.
Rock musician Gary Rossington (Lynyrd Skynyrd; the Rossington Collins Band) is 71.
Actor Patricia Wettig is 71.
Actor Tony Todd is 68.
Jazz singer Cassandra Wilson is 67.
Country musician Brian Prout (Diamond Rio) is 67.
Rock musician Bob Griffin (formerly with The BoDeans) is 63.
Rock singer Vinnie Dombroski (Sponge) is 60.
Actor Marisa Tomei is 58.
Actor Chelsea Noble is 58.
Actor-comedian Fred Armisen is 56.
Rapper Jay-Z is 53.
Actor Kevin Sussman is 52.
Actor-model Tyra Banks is 49.
Country singer Lila McCann is 41.
Actor Lindsay Felton is 38.
Actor Orlando Brown is 35.
MLB pitcher Joe Musgrove is 30.
Actor Scarlett Estevez (TV: “Lucifer”) is 15.

Today's  Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11

Today's  Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11
Yup.

Heading over the pass today to see the duckling play with the CWU symphony. Gonna be weathery top of the pass I expect. Fun times.

Yesterday I had to remount the rearview mirror on the windshield of the Ford Exploder. I botched the job, gluing the mirror button on backward. And that's 2-stage glue, y'know?

So what did I do? I risked total disaster and took a propane torch to it.

Y'all are expecting me to say here that I shattered the windshield, aren't you?  ;-)  Nope. Five seconds on, five seconds off, about four times and the button popped right off.

But I admit, it had my heart racing.

Heading over the pass today to see the duckling play with the CWU symphony. Gonna be weathery top of the pass I expect. Fun times.

Yesterday I had to remount the rearview mirror on the windshield of the Ford Exploder. I botched the job, gluing the mirror button on backward. And that's 2-stage glue, y'know?

So what did I do? I risked total disaster and took a propane torch to it.

Y'all are expecting me to say here that I shattered the windshield, aren't you?  ;-)  Nope. Five seconds on, five seconds off, about four times and the button popped right off.

But I admit, it had my heart racing.
Well done, Raz.

I had two banquets to attend today. The first one is over. We had an end-of-season soccer brunch. It was kinda fun.

Next is a work thing for my wife but the price was right and the food is supposed to be superb.

At least there was no cooking today.

Good day in Tigertown.  Change in QB and we actually looked like we knew what we were doing.  Looking forward to the Laranja today.
Congrats to you. Enjoy that Laranja.

Working a bit of OT at the moment, then afterwards heading out to an antique mall to do a bit of browsing. I'll miss the France/Poland match, but that really shouldn't be much of a match. But there have been quite a few upsets so far, so who knows.
No upset yet today. You made the right call.

Heading over the pass today to see the duckling play with the CWU symphony. Gonna be weathery top of the pass I expect. Fun times.

Yesterday I had to remount the rearview mirror on the windshield of the Ford Exploder. I botched the job, gluing the mirror button on backward. And that's 2-stage glue, y'know?

So what did I do? I risked total disaster and took a propane torch to it.

Y'all are expecting me to say here that I shattered the windshield, aren't you?  ;-)  Nope. Five seconds on, five seconds off, about four times and the button popped right off.

But I admit, it had my heart racing.
You're a braver man than I.

I had two banquets to attend today. The first one is over. We had an end-of-season soccer brunch. It was kinda fun.

Next is a work thing for my wife but the price was right and the food is supposed to be superb.

At least there was no cooking today.
Sounds heavenly. Lol

Today's  Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11
10

Heading over the pass today to see the duckling play with the CWU symphony. Gonna be weathery top of the pass I expect. Fun times.

Yesterday I had to remount the rearview mirror on the windshield of the Ford Exploder. I botched the job, gluing the mirror button on backward. And that's 2-stage glue, y'know?

So what did I do? I risked total disaster and took a propane torch to it.

Y'all are expecting me to say here that I shattered the windshield, aren't you?  ;-)  Nope. Five seconds on, five seconds off, about four times and the button popped right off.

But I admit, it had my heart racing.
You're a braver man than I.
I wouldn't have had the proper tools. Would a cigar or creme brulee torch have worked?

Today's  Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 11
7 for me. Well done.

With the US out, I'm throwing my support behind England.

With the US out, I'm throwing my support behind England.
Can't understand a word they say...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4