Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Appreciate the jam updates. If for nothing else, it increases the post count.
That's really all I'm going for these days.

Gurkha Chairman's Select 10/37.50

I'll be on vacation soon. I'll be sporadic until after the new year. I may have to pull my seniority card but we'll see.

I'm also going to crack an 8 year old tin of McClelland Christmas Cheer very soon.

I'll be on vacation soon. I'll be sporadic until after the new year. I may have to pull my seniority card but we'll see.
I'm taking off starting Xmas Eve and running through the new year. I've always wanted to take that whole week after Xmas off, and since I've got a ton of time off now, I'm doing it. Can't wait for a whole week of sleeping in.

Brick House Maduro Mighty Mighty (Gordo) 5/27.50

I'm also going to crack an 8 year old tin of McClelland Christmas Cheer very soon.
I may have the same one. I bought it for a few years in a row and 8 years ago sounds about right. If so, mine is already opened and I just need to find the mason jar.

I'll be on vacation soon. I'll be sporadic until after the new year. I may have to pull my seniority card but we'll see.
I'm taking off starting Xmas Eve and running through the new year. I've always wanted to take that whole week after Xmas off, and since I've got a ton of time off now, I'm doing it. Can't wait for a whole week of sleeping in.
That sounds lovely. I'm just hoping for a snow work week.

Cohiba Blue Robusto 10/44.99

I'll be on vacation soon. I'll be sporadic until after the new year. I may have to pull my seniority card but we'll see.
I'm taking off starting Xmas Eve and running through the new year. I've always wanted to take that whole week after Xmas off, and since I've got a ton of time off now, I'm doing it. Can't wait for a whole week of sleeping in.
That sounds lovely. I'm just hoping for a snow work week.
I've missed at least 4 trips this year, plus family coming in to town twice, so my time off bank is as high as it's ever been. Blessing and a curse, I guess.

Cohiba Blue Robusto 10/44.99
Never heard of those but they look pretty tasty.

I'll be on vacation soon. I'll be sporadic until after the new year. I may have to pull my seniority card but we'll see.
I'm taking off starting Xmas Eve and running through the new year. I've always wanted to take that whole week after Xmas off, and since I've got a ton of time off now, I'm doing it. Can't wait for a whole week of sleeping in.
That sounds lovely. I'm just hoping for a snow work week.
I've missed at least 4 trips this year, plus family coming in to town twice, so my time off bank is as high as it's ever been. Blessing and a curse, I guess.
Damn autocorrect. I meant a slow work week.

Rick and Mark must have gotten all red lights today.
Had to deal with one of our trucks having the catalytic converter cut out of it overnight.  Fk'n lowlifes.

Rick and Mark must have gotten all red lights today.
Had to deal with one of our trucks having the catalytic converter cut out of it overnight.  Fk'n lowlifes.
Damn. You couldn't even get to the red light. Well technically you could.

Rick and Mark must have gotten all red lights today.
Had to deal with one of our trucks having the catalytic converter cut out of it overnight.  Fk'n lowlifes.
Wow, that blows.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5