Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2018, 02:38:30 PM »

My work day is done along with my work week and probably my work month.  Stopped by the marina and told them to have the boat gassed up, batteries charged and in the water Tuesday morning early.  Redfish are biting!

« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2018, 02:38:43 PM »

Tatuaje Havana VI Lancero Lit

« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2018, 02:41:03 PM »

Man, the waterway level has fallen almost 4’ and with heat and no wind it stinks badly 😷

« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2018, 02:50:16 PM »

My work day is done along with my work week and probably my work month.  Stopped by the marina and told them to have the boat gassed up, batteries charged and in the water Tuesday morning early.  Redfish are biting!
Nice!

« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2018, 02:51:05 PM »

Man, the waterway level has fallen almost 4’ and with heat and no wind it stinks badly
But that's why the fish are biting.

« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2018, 02:52:05 PM »

Man, the waterway level has fallen almost 4’ and with heat and no wind it stinks badly
But that's why the fish are biting.
I don’t fish in this freshwater end of the Waterway

« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2018, 02:54:50 PM »

My work day is done along with my work week and probably my work month.  Stopped by the marina and told them to have the boat gassed up, batteries charged and in the water Tuesday morning early.  Redfish are biting!
Now the real work begins!

« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2018, 02:57:11 PM »

My work day is done along with my work week and probably my work month.  Stopped by the marina and told them to have the boat gassed up, batteries charged and in the water Tuesday morning early.  Redfish are biting!

hope you go catching instead of fishing.

« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2018, 02:57:57 PM »

Back to cigars for just a minute, what is the consensus on these Crowned Head?
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/luminosa-robusto.html
It's a nice smoke. I recall very creamy flavors and a short finish. Suitable for mornings. I wouldn't say it's my favorite Connecticut but that's a damn good price.

Where the heck is NJDave?
I would generally agree with Mr. Tony.  I would have it in my top 5 Connies.  Like he said, damn good price.  I've already stocked up on a couple of boxes.
That's a good enough enablization for me.
Does he still get a check from Atlantic for that one? ;)
Probably, until Atlantic decides to audit their commission books and finds that AtlanticDave is actually AtlanticHoltsSBCSISCIPageBizDave.
Unless the FBI does a background check, they'll never find out.

« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2018, 02:58:57 PM »

My work day is done along with my work week and probably my work month.  Stopped by the marina and told them to have the boat gassed up, batteries charged and in the water Tuesday morning early.  Redfish are biting!
What do you usually use for bait?  Crabs?

« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2018, 03:01:47 PM »

My work day is done along with my work week and probably my work month.  Stopped by the marina and told them to have the boat gassed up, batteries charged and in the water Tuesday morning early.  Redfish are biting!
What do you usually use for bait?  Crabs?
Mud Minnows most of the time but sometimes  live shrimp or artificial lures

« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2018, 03:28:48 PM »

Shootout at the OK Corral near here yesterday, shot 7 cops (killed one) and a “civilian” (likely a drug mole set up to make a buy and got caught)
Crazy ass deal here, base on news reports the cops had a search warrant for a 27 year old male regarding sex crimes with young children in the house ( very nice home probably in the $500-600 k range)in an upscale neighborhood.  Cops knock the door down and a 74 year old Vietnam Nam vet with the screws not tight starts unloading on them along with shooting  a 20 year old male also in the House.  There were also some number of small children in the house which were used as hostages for a couple of hours before he let them go out after which the cops drove an armored vehicle into the house and he surrendered.

The 27 year old they were looking for was not even there

« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2018, 04:26:16 PM »

My work day is done along with my work week and probably my work month.  Stopped by the marina and told them to have the boat gassed up, batteries charged and in the water Tuesday morning early.  Redfish are biting!
What do you usually use for bait?  Crabs?
Are you talking to Tex or Dean?

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2018, 04:40:51 PM »

My work day is done along with my work week and probably my work month.  Stopped by the marina and told them to have the boat gassed up, batteries charged and in the water Tuesday morning early.  Redfish are biting!
What do you usually use for bait?  Crabs?
Are you talking to Tex or Dean?
thanks

« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2018, 04:41:45 PM »

My work day is done along with my work week and probably my work month.  Stopped by the marina and told them to have the boat gassed up, batteries charged and in the water Tuesday morning early.  Redfish are biting!
What do you usually use for bait?  Crabs?
Are you talking to Tex or Dean?
thanks
LMFAO
Logged