CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: 10/2/2018  (Read 11118 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 10/2/2018
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2018, 09:38:52 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage.  😖
Is he a deadbeat?
😅 no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2018, 09:39:37 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Looks fancy. Going with the frog legs?
No shit. I hope you packed a tux.
I packed a sport coat and dress slacks.
Socks and shoes or just flip flops?
too cold for flip flops. LOL.
When is that?

Edit: I'm planning on hitting the parks for a day or two in the first week of November.
You can still enjoy the Food and Wine festival at Epcot!
You going down for "Jersey Week"?
That's the plan. My wife's aunt is turning 90 so that's the real reason we're going. But we figured we'd visit the mouse while we're at it.
I have big ears, you going to visit me too?
It's only about 90 minutes away. Since you're a morning person, maybe we can work out a breakfast smoke. Let me see what I can do.
we can always meet somewhere in between. oh, try 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Orlando to my place.
You're not in Crystal River anymore? Google says 1 hour and 39 minutes from the mouse's house to yours. Google lies?
I did from Orlando to my house.
4085 N. Little Hawk Pt.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2018, 09:41:45 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

When is that?

Edit: I'm planning on hitting the parks for a day or two in the first week of November.
That's the plan. My wife's aunt is turning 90 so that's the real reason we're going. But we figured we'd visit the mouse while we're at it.
It's only about 90 minutes away. Since you're a morning person, maybe we can work out a breakfast smoke. Let me see what I can do.
we can always meet somewhere in between. oh, try 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Orlando to my place.
You're not in Crystal River anymore? Google says 1 hour and 39 minutes from the mouse's house to yours. Google lies?
4085 N. Little Hawk Pt.
from Epcot Center it's 2 hours 12 minutes. don't know where your staying.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2018, 09:47:24 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage.  😖
Is he a deadbeat?
😅 no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.
Well, that's good news at least. Now, is he a douche?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2018, 09:50:24 AM »

Time to head out to a four hour meeting.  Later.
Found a corner seat where I can check in from time to time.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2018, 09:54:08 AM »

Is he a deadbeat?
He's a guy isn't he?  We need to quit at having a job being good enough.  Not like we're evaluating a Supreme Court candidate.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2018, 09:56:41 AM »

Is he a deadbeat?
I think he's a nice guy, works too much in my book but that's not a bad thing.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2018, 09:58:16 AM »

Is he a deadbeat?
He's a guy isn't he?  We need to quit at having a job being good enough.  Not like we're evaluating a Supreme Court candidate.
my daughter is happy.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2018, 10:08:08 AM »

Is he a deadbeat?
I think we've asked more serious questions here than anyone did there.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2018, 10:08:41 AM »

Is he a deadbeat?
my daughter is happy.
That plus not being a deadbeat would be good enough in my book. Now, he's gonna end up asking you to help him paint his garage or something.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2018, 10:32:15 AM »

Is he a deadbeat?
I think he's a nice guy, works too much in my book but that's not a bad thing.
Nice change of pace in any case.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2018, 10:33:43 AM »

Small Batch Cigar offering for the day:

C&A Tuesday Special!

We hope everyone is having a wonderful morning! Today we have three different specials on Cornelius & Anthony, the specials also have houseblend giveaways! Special only applies to C&A category, the house blends provided with purchase will be randomly selected. 

CODE: CA50 = 18% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $50+ plus one free C&A house blends.(20 available)

CODE: CA100 = 21% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $100+ plus five free C&A house blends. (10 available)

CODE: CA200 = 25% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $200+ plus ten free C&A house blends.(10 available)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2018, 10:40:32 AM »

When is that?

4085 N. Little Hawk Pt.
That's the address I used. Wasn't going to post that here though.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2018, 10:41:06 AM »

Time to head out to a four hour meeting.  Later.
Found a corner seat where I can check in from time to time.
Priorities.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2018, 10:42:06 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage. 
Is he a deadbeat?
no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.
Does he like beer?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8