Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2018, 09:38:52 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage.  😖
Is he a deadbeat?
😅 no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2018, 09:39:37 AM »

thinking of cutting my visit short by a day to get back into warm weather. just hope I can drive.
You got to take care of yourself. Invite them down for some warm weather when they'll need it most.
I have to get through the football game tomorrow and dinner with everybody Thursday night, not to mention tonight.

http://www.cobblestonegeneva.com
Looks fancy. Going with the frog legs?
No shit. I hope you packed a tux.
I packed a sport coat and dress slacks.
Socks and shoes or just flip flops?
too cold for flip flops. LOL.
When is that?

Edit: I'm planning on hitting the parks for a day or two in the first week of November.
You can still enjoy the Food and Wine festival at Epcot!
You going down for "Jersey Week"?
That's the plan. My wife's aunt is turning 90 so that's the real reason we're going. But we figured we'd visit the mouse while we're at it.
I have big ears, you going to visit me too?
It's only about 90 minutes away. Since you're a morning person, maybe we can work out a breakfast smoke. Let me see what I can do.
we can always meet somewhere in between. oh, try 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Orlando to my place.
You're not in Crystal River anymore? Google says 1 hour and 39 minutes from the mouse's house to yours. Google lies?
I did from Orlando to my house.
4085 N. Little Hawk Pt.

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2018, 09:41:45 AM »

[...]

from Epcot Center it's 2 hours 12 minutes. don't know where your staying.

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2018, 09:47:24 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage.  😖
Is he a deadbeat?
😅 no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.
Well, that's good news at least. Now, is he a douche?

« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2018, 09:50:24 AM »

Time to head out to a four hour meeting.  Later.
Found a corner seat where I can check in from time to time.

« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2018, 09:54:08 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage.  😖
Is he a deadbeat?
😅 no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.
Well, that's good news at least. Now, is he a douche?
He's a guy isn't he?  We need to quit at having a job being good enough.  Not like we're evaluating a Supreme Court candidate.

« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2018, 09:56:41 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage.  😖
Is he a deadbeat?
😅 no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.
Well, that's good news at least. Now, is he a douche?
I think he's a nice guy, works too much in my book but that's not a bad thing.

« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2018, 09:58:16 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage.  😖
Is he a deadbeat?
😅 no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.
Well, that's good news at least. Now, is he a douche?
He's a guy isn't he?  We need to quit at having a job being good enough.  Not like we're evaluating a Supreme Court candidate.
my daughter is happy.

« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2018, 10:08:08 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage.  😖
Is he a deadbeat?
😅 no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.
Well, that's good news at least. Now, is he a douche?
He's a guy isn't he?  We need to quit at having a job being good enough.  Not like we're evaluating a Supreme Court candidate.
I think we've asked more serious questions here than anyone did there.

« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2018, 10:08:41 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage.  😖
Is he a deadbeat?
😅 no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.
Well, that's good news at least. Now, is he a douche?
He's a guy isn't he?  We need to quit at having a job being good enough.  Not like we're evaluating a Supreme Court candidate.
my daughter is happy.
That plus not being a deadbeat would be good enough in my book. Now, he's gonna end up asking you to help him paint his garage or something.

« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2018, 10:32:15 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage.  😖
Is he a deadbeat?
😅 no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.
Well, that's good news at least. Now, is he a douche?
I think he's a nice guy, works too much in my book but that's not a bad thing.
Nice change of pace in any case.

« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2018, 10:33:43 AM »

Small Batch Cigar offering for the day:

C&A Tuesday Special!

We hope everyone is having a wonderful morning! Today we have three different specials on Cornelius & Anthony, the specials also have houseblend giveaways! Special only applies to C&A category, the house blends provided with purchase will be randomly selected.

 CODE: CA50 = 18% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $50+ plus one free C&A house blends.(20 available)

 CODE: CA100 = 21% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $100+ plus five free C&A house blends. (10 available)

 CODE: CA200 = 25% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $200+ plus ten free C&A house blends.(10 available)

« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2018, 10:40:32 AM »

[...]

That's the address I used. Wasn't going to post that here though.

« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2018, 10:41:06 AM »

Time to head out to a four hour meeting.  Later.
Found a corner seat where I can check in from time to time.
Priorities.

« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2018, 10:42:06 AM »

oh crap. my daughter says her boyfriend wants to talk to me and is EXTREMELY nervous. the tradition of asking for my daughters hand in marriage.
Is he a deadbeat?
no, not a deadbeat. owns and runs 3 businesses, the biggest is landscaping with govt contracts.
Well, that's good news at least. Now, is he a douche?
He's a guy isn't he?  We need to quit at having a job being good enough.  Not like we're evaluating a Supreme Court candidate.
Does he like beer?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8