Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: October 01, 2018, 05:42:17 PM »

had a nice lunch with my brother and a friend I hadn't seen in 31 years, then took a ride to see my old sponson from my last home group. DPG JJ and coffee going.
will have to stop at the B&M to stock up, my supply is low. the two 9 hour drive knocked the shit out of my stash.
At least you know where to look for the B&M.
two good ones in walking distance, but you know I'll drive.
Come on, fill your lungs with that crisp fall air!
can you get frost bite at 47°?
hypothermia.
A thin-blooded FL type? Maybe. ;)

« Reply #91 on: October 01, 2018, 05:42:27 PM »

Finally time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!

« Reply #92 on: October 01, 2018, 05:52:55 PM »

Finally time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Damn it. Even with the extra 3+ hours, I missed it.

« Reply #93 on: October 01, 2018, 05:55:49 PM »

Smoking a 2guyscigars.com exclusive. Nothing spectacular but it works for a commute cigar.

« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2018, 06:03:35 PM »

Finally time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
later Dave

« Reply #95 on: October 01, 2018, 06:04:27 PM »

had a nice lunch with my brother and a friend I hadn't seen in 31 years, then took a ride to see my old sponson from my last home group. DPG JJ and coffee going.
will have to stop at the B&M to stock up, my supply is low. the two 9 hour drive knocked the shit out of my stash.
At least you know where to look for the B&M.
two good ones in walking distance, but you know I'll drive.
Come on, fill your lungs with that crisp fall air!
can you get frost bite at 47°?
hypothermia.
A thin-blooded FL type? Maybe. ;)
still haven't thawed out from living in NY

« Reply #96 on: October 01, 2018, 06:05:14 PM »

Smoking a 2guyscigars.com exclusive. Nothing spectacular but it works for a commute cigar.
works for me.

« Reply #97 on: October 01, 2018, 06:26:50 PM »

Smoking a 2guyscigars.com exclusive. Nothing spectacular but it works for a commute cigar.
works for me.
It's called a Studio 21 and supposedly produced at the Davidoff factory. It's a Dominican cigar with charcoal and vanilla notes. It's just meh for me.

« Reply #98 on: October 01, 2018, 08:05:30 PM »

Smoking a 2guyscigars.com exclusive. Nothing spectacular but it works for a commute cigar.
works for me.
It's called a Studio 21 and supposedly produced at the Davidoff factory. It's a Dominican cigar with charcoal and vanilla notes. It's just meh for me.
the charcoal would turn me off.

« Reply #99 on: October 01, 2018, 10:42:41 PM »

Smoking a 2guyscigars.com exclusive. Nothing spectacular but it works for a commute cigar.
works for me.
It's called a Studio 21 and supposedly produced at the Davidoff factory. It's a Dominican cigar with charcoal and vanilla notes. It's just meh for me.
the charcoal would turn me off.
I'm probably describing it wrong. I just mean smokiness that you get from barbecuing but without the meaty flavors. Although I did get some saltiness on the prelight draw.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]