Pages: 1 [2] 3

2

I guess Dean is well on his way northward by now.

I guess Dean is well on his way northward by now.
Morning 🙄 Bean

Yeah, he is probably at least in North Georgia by now

I guess Dean is well on his way northward by now.
Morning 🙄 Bean

Yeah, he is probably at least in North Georgia by now
Well, on second thought it is Dean, he might still be home working on business reports.😂

I guess Dean is well on his way northward by now.
Morning 🙄 Bean

Yeah, he is probably at least in North Georgia by now
Well, on second thought it is Dean, he might still be home working on business reports.😂
Also had to service the neighbor lady and fix her breakfast after.

I guess Dean is well on his way northward by now.
Morning 🙄 Bean

Yeah, he is probably at least in North Georgia by now
Well, on second thought it is Dean, he might still be home working on business reports.😂
Also had to service the neighbor lady and fix her breakfast after.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning all ..  Or maybe afternoon... I slept till ten thirty this morning....  Which seems late, but I didn't sleep the night before, so it should all come out in the wash..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm sure everyone is having an exciting Saturday...!!!  Yeah...!!!  And can't wait to watch Svengoolie tonight...?  Featuring, "The Creature Walks Among Us...!"  Staring The Gill Man.  Tonight they are going to capture the creature and give him plastic surgery, so he will look like a normal gilled man ….  Get your smokes, drinks, and popcorn ready..!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Water level has fallen about 6”, progress!  Forecasts are for near normal levels here mid to late next week.
I bet watching your water level fall is like fast forward compared to Bean watching his grass grow...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

September 29, 2018 – NATIONAL COFFEE DAY – NATIONAL FAMILY HEALTH & FITNESS DAY USA – NATIONAL VFW DAY – NATIONAL GHOST HUNTING DAY

HOW TO OBSERVE:

Enjoy a cup or two of your favorite coffee.

I have respectfully observed the day with two 14 oz. Yeti Cups of Cuban Expresso Roast.
Wow.. I didn't even know I was celebrating today...?  But I've had a pot of Schnucks Store Brand Classic Roast Coffee already...!!!  Happy Coffee Day Everyone …!!!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

CLE Connie lit, just another so-so Connie of which I bought a box of and don’t remember when or why I did it.🤔

A classic WTF Was I Thinking.
I like to do my best, and try to get along with everyone I can.  So I'll have to agree with you by saying, "What The Hell Were You Thinking Of...?"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

2
Here's a link to that shotgun I was talking about, incase you wanted to take a look at it.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411549357/Firearms/Shotguns/Stoeger/Stoeger+Double+Defense+12ga+Over%2FUnder+20
SORRY ….  Reviews say it's a fun gun to have, but not for defense...  You have to open the barrows with your knee, and the shells do not eject and are hard to get out....  I don't think so for $400... oops.

2
Here's a link to that shotgun I was talking about, incase you wanted to take a look at it.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411549357/Firearms/Shotguns/Stoeger/Stoeger+Double+Defense+12ga+Over%2FUnder+20
Stodgier makes quality guns but it will likely never go up a penny in value, just becomes another used gun so don’t count on that perk.

Over/Unders are for bird hunting and skeet shooting.  Pumps and a few very expensive autos are for defense.   Those stoeger O/U’s are generally bought for folks that can’t pump a shotgun for some physical reason, in that case it is a reasonable alternative.

CLE Connie lit, just another so-so Connie of which I bought a box of and don’t remember when or why I did it.🤔

A classic WTF Was I Thinking.
I like to do my best, and try to get along with everyone I can.  So I'll have to agree with you by saying, "What The Hell Were You Thinking Of...?"
😀
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3