Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

good morning Dad and Dave.
yep, just another Monday. I love Mondays.
Good morning, Dean. One of these days I'm gonna splain the calendar to ya.
What’s a calendar?

Water has finally started very slowly receding here, final level here was 2.6 feet above the all time high.
That's nuts. Glad the worst is over.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning Mayor, was Jamie’s as good last night as I was imagining it to be?
It really was. I wound up smoking 2 cigars, with two glasses of Basil Hayden. Started with lobster cocktail and then softshell crab as my main dish. Excellent!

Water has finally started very slowly receding here, final level here was 2.6 feet above the all time high.
good thing it wasn't a Cat 3.

good morning Dad and Dave.
yep, just another Monday. I love Mondays.
Good morning, Dean. One of these days I'm gonna splain the calendar to ya.
I use a calendar for appointments, don't even own a watch anymore.
good morning Tony.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Everyone should be happy today.. It's Friday...!!!  Yeah..!
Yes sir, it is! Had a great evening yesterday too so no excuse not to wakeup being happy to be on this side of the dirt.

Good morning, BD.
Good morning Tony ....

hey Dad. I need maid uniforms. interviewing women to clean my house when I return from NY.

good morning Dad and Dave.
yep, just another Monday. I love Mondays.
Good morning, Dean. One of these days I'm gonna splain the calendar to ya.
I use a calendar for appointments, don't even own a watch anymore.
good morning Tony.
Who needs a watch? We've got cell phones with the time on it.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

good morning Dad and Dave.
yep, just another Monday. I love Mondays.
Good morning, Dean. One of these days I'm gonna splain the calendar to ya.
What’s a calendar?
I just did flip my calendar from Aug. to Sept.  I'm glad I did, because all of that stupid re-enrolling into Medicare starts shortly.  Now I have to read all of those stupid insurance plans to see if my doctor is still in my same plan (which I already know he isn't..)  My wife isn't in Medicare, but will be eligible in January.  So I will have to sign her up in one plan for now, then change everything as soon as she gets her medicare card for April....  ugh..!

good morning Dad and Dave.
yep, just another Monday. I love Mondays.
Good morning, Dean. One of these days I'm gonna splain the calendar to ya.
What’s a calendar?
I just did flip my calendar from Aug. to Sept.  I'm glad I did, because all of that stupid re-enrolling into Medicare starts shortly.  Now I have to read all of those stupid insurance plans to see if my doctor is still in my same plan (which I already know he isn't..)  My wife isn't in Medicare, but will be eligible in January.  So I will have to sign her up in one plan for now, then change everything as soon as she gets her medicare card for April....  ugh..!
I changed already.
https://boomerbenefits.com/medicare-supplemental-insurance/medicare-supplement-plans/medicare-plan-f/
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Water has finally started very slowly receding here, final level here was 2.6 feet above the all time high.
That's nuts. Glad the worst is over.

Good morning, Dave.
Morning Mayor, was Jamie’s as good last night as I was imagining it to be?
It really was. I wound up smoking 2 cigars, with two glasses of Basil Hayden. Started with lobster cocktail and then softshell crab as my main dish. Excellent!
Did you hear that in California they are going to give the lobsters medical marijuana before they drop them into the pot...  I guess they figure if you give a lobster a doobie, it won't notice that it's being dropped into boiling water...  go figure...

Here's what I smoked last evening...

- Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature (Perfecto) (6.0"x47)
- CAO Flathead Steel Horse Handbrake (Corona) (4.5"x50)

Just in case you're keeping score at home.

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

hey Dad. I need maid uniforms. interviewing women to clean my house when I return from NY.
Here ya go ...  But they don't look like they are on sale at the moment <bummer>
https://www.buycostumes.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=french+maid&button=search

good morning Dad and Dave.
yep, just another Monday. I love Mondays.
Good morning, Dean. One of these days I'm gonna splain the calendar to ya.
What’s a calendar?
I just did flip my calendar from Aug. to Sept.  I'm glad I did, because all of that stupid re-enrolling into Medicare starts shortly.  Now I have to read all of those stupid insurance plans to see if my doctor is still in my same plan (which I already know he isn't..)  My wife isn't in Medicare, but will be eligible in January.  So I will have to sign her up in one plan for now, then change everything as soon as she gets her medicare card for April....  ugh..!
I'm not in medicare yet but I still feel your pain. I've been buying my own health insurance for me and the family for the last two years and it's brutal. Ironically, years have been taken off my life taking care of that shit. I'm pretty sure that's their "plan".
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10