CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: 9/26/2018  (Read 8450 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
9/26/2018
« on: September 26, 2018, 12:00:28 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/26/2018
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 12:50:16 AM »

After two days, we finally got the last bunchem out of my daughter's hair.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 03:20:31 AM »

Good morning everyone ....  I'm just up for a minute, and having a refreshing glass of Alka-Selzer.  I knew I shouldn't have had that 3rd corn dog...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 03:30:36 AM »

To Bean ...  I can't remember what I had said about the women next door...?  The mother is now getting old like me.  And when I asked my wife how old her daughter was, she said 45 ...  Yikes, the kids sure are older these days.  She's still cute thou, and has a habit of wearing low cut blouses and always seems to be bent over and working in her yard when I see her.  The other week I cut a small strip of grass along her property since it has allot of poison ivy, and she get's poison ivy every time she goes back there.  I didn't expect anything, but she brought a couple of Blue Moon Beers over to thank me...  She always say's something cute to me before she come into the house, like, "do you have your pants on..???"  So, that's about if for that subject. 
And I did have my pants on...!   :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 03:51:59 AM »

Years ago when my friends mother passed away, no one wanted her parakeet, so we took him.  We figured he was around 6 years old when we got him, and we had him for about 5 years.  So I figured he was around 11 years old before he passed on last fall.  I didn't even know they lived that long..?  Anyway, we sort of missed him, and in April we bought another one, "Petey No. 3."  We didn't know if he was a boy or a girl since he was maybe 7 weeks old.  Actually, he barely knew how to eat and drink.  We had to give him water with an eyedropper, and hold seed in our hand just to get him to eat.  Well, he turned out to be a boy.  Since boy parakeets can be taught to speak, I thought I'd like my wife teach him.  Since my wife talks non-stop, the parakeet picked up speaking fairly fast.  Now I have a non-stop talking wife, and a non-stop talking bird...  ugh..!  My wife taught him two things to say, "Kiss-Kiss (then) three smacking noises, and Pretty Pete."  After that he just started saying all kinds of stuff.  We can't figure out how he did it..?  He must have been eas dropping or listening to the tv.  He whistles, makes the razberry noise, and says, "Pete Pete, Gimmie a kiss, Everybody kiss pretty bird, I'm you boo boo, That's funny Pete, and Petey Treats....  I'm going to see if I can attach a little video.  If I can, he sounds fake, but it's not, it's really him talking.  Oh, he's saying, "Kiss-Kiss... 

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 03:55:19 AM »

Well, it's back to bed for me... Good night..!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 05:47:28 AM »

Feels like I went to bed only minutes ago...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2018, 05:54:06 AM »

Same.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2018, 06:30:05 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2018, 06:42:22 AM »

Same.
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Could you hear any laughter reverberating throughout the halls yesterday? If so, I know where it was directed. ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 07:04:01 AM »

Same.
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Could you hear any laughter reverberating throughout the halls yesterday? If so, I know where it was directed. ;)
I wasn't expecting that reaction.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2018, 07:05:09 AM »

Same.
Good morning, LTG.
I'm actually a block away from that campus.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 07:06:54 AM »

Same.
Good morning, LTG.
I wasn't expecting that reaction.
He said the same thing, then later said he meant to make them laugh. One wonders what goes on in that brain of his sometimes.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 07:13:41 AM »

Years ago when my friends mother passed away, no one wanted her parakeet, so we took him.  We figured he was around 6 years old when we got him, and we had him for about 5 years.  So I figured he was around 11 years old before he passed on last fall.  I didn't even know they lived that long..?  Anyway, we sort of missed him, and in April we bought another one, "Petey No. 3."  We didn't know if he was a boy or a girl since he was maybe 7 weeks old.  Actually, he barely knew how to eat and drink.  We had to give him water with an eyedropper, and hold seed in our hand just to get him to eat.  Well, he turned out to be a boy.  Since boy parakeets can be taught to speak, I thought I'd like my wife teach him.  Since my wife talks non-stop, the parakeet picked up speaking fairly fast.  Now I have a non-stop talking wife, and a non-stop talking bird...  ugh..!  My wife taught him two things to say, "Kiss-Kiss (then) three smacking noises, and Pretty Pete."  After that he just started saying all kinds of stuff.  We can't figure out how he did it..?  He must have been eas dropping or listening to the tv.  He whistles, makes the razberry noise, and says, "Pete Pete, Gimmie a kiss, Everybody kiss pretty bird, I'm you boo boo, That's funny Pete, and Petey Treats....  I'm going to see if I can attach a little video.  If I can, he sounds fake, but it's not, it's really him talking.  Oh, he's saying, "Kiss-Kiss...
I had no idea that male parakeets could mimic sound. #LearnSomethingNewEveryday

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 07:42:01 AM »

Playing with your bird lull?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8