Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
9/24/2018
« on: September 24, 2018, 12:18:03 AM »

Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

I ❤ Mondays!
good morning, EPC 2nd and coffee.

politics has hit an all new low. I don't ever remember so much 'dirt' thrown around.

politics has hit an all new low. I don't ever remember so much 'dirt' thrown around.
Not a new thing at all.  Google "mudraking".

Morning, Dean

politics has hit an all new low. I don't ever remember so much 'dirt' thrown around.
Not a new thing at all.  Google "mudraking".

Morning, Dean
morning Mark.
I was referring to an article in the NY Times where Stormy Daniels lawyer has women to come forward accusing Kavanaugh of 'whipping out and showing his penis', 'gang rapes', and 'trains'.

politics has hit an all new low. I don't ever remember so much 'dirt' thrown around.
Not a new thing at all.  Google "mudraking".

Morning, Dean
morning Mark.
I was referring to an article in the NY Times where Stormy Daniels lawyer has women to come forward accusing Kavanaugh of 'whipping out and showing his penis', 'gang rapes', and 'trains'.
The practice received its name from Teddy Roosevelt in a 1906 speech, though I will agree, Stormy and company have driven it to a new depth.

politics has hit an all new low. I don't ever remember so much 'dirt' thrown around.
Not a new thing at all.  Google "mudraking".

Morning, Dean
morning Mark.
I was referring to an article in the NY Times where Stormy Daniels lawyer has women to come forward accusing Kavanaugh of 'whipping out and showing his penis', 'gang rapes', and 'trains'.
The practice received its name from Teddy Roosevelt in a 1906 speech, though I will agree, Stormy and company have driven it to a new depth.
I got to stay away from the news.

Good morning, Dean and Mark.

Boy did that weekend go by quickly. Mind you, I'm not complaining.

politics has hit an all new low. I don't ever remember so much 'dirt' thrown around.
Not a new thing at all.  Google "mudraking".

Morning, Dean
morning Mark.
I was referring to an article in the NY Times where Stormy Daniels lawyer has women to come forward accusing Kavanaugh of 'whipping out and showing his penis', 'gang rapes', and 'trains'.
The practice received its name from Teddy Roosevelt in a 1906 speech, though I will agree, Stormy and company have driven it to a new depth.
I got to stay away from the news.
And now that the "interview" won't take place until Thursday the drive-by's will talk about nothing else ad nauseam.  Yes, you're better staying in the hot tub.

politics has hit an all new low. I don't ever remember so much 'dirt' thrown around.
Not a new thing at all.  Google "mudraking".

Morning, Dean
morning Mark.
I was referring to an article in the NY Times where Stormy Daniels lawyer has women to come forward accusing Kavanaugh of 'whipping out and showing his penis', 'gang rapes', and 'trains'.
The practice received its name from Teddy Roosevelt in a 1906 speech, though I will agree, Stormy and company have driven it to a new depth.
Pun intended?

Good morning, Dean and Mark.

Boy did that weekend go by quickly. Mind you, I'm not complaining.
But you have that satisfying sense of accomplishment from all those completed chores, right?  Morning, Mr. Mayor.

Good morning, Dean and Mark.

Boy did that weekend go by quickly. Mind you, I'm not complaining.
good morning Tony.
do your part keeping the UN running smoothly.

Good morning, Dean and Mark.

Boy did that weekend go by quickly. Mind you, I'm not complaining.
But you have that satisfying sense of accomplishment from all those completed chores, right?  Morning, Mr. Mayor.
I actually do.

Good morning, Dean and Mark.

Boy did that weekend go by quickly. Mind you, I'm not complaining.
good morning Tony.
do your part keeping the UN running smoothly.
I do my best to make sure my small part contributes in a positive way.

Currently building a new website for the Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs. If this ultimately helps them to more effectively help others, I'll sleep better at night.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6