Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

good morning Mark.

It's cute but you can hardly call it soccer. It's usually the parents that are ridiculous.

morning Tony.
Howdy Dean. Trying to get a bunch of chores done today. No games to attend!
I should do chores too but have been working on a archives history file since 5am, after over two years it is as complete as I can get. now to get the 'committee' now to get it on our AA Grows in Citrus County Tree.
Yes, we know about your "chores".
not today.
C'mon, not on the Lord's day. Sheesh.

back from shopping. cupboards are bare and I'm leaving Saturday. marinating beef tips for shiskabobs tomorrow, going out for Chinese later. probably beef schezwan with veggies and spring rolls.

Well....just released from the emergency room 😩

Today was not a good day. I decided to try horse back riding to relax. It turned out to be a freakin mistake! I got on the horse and started out slowly, but then we went a little faster; before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. The horse made a sudden jerk and reared up, and I couldn't hold on. I fell off, but my foot got caught in the stirrup. The horse kept bucking and running, and was dragging me and wouldn't stop.

Thank goodness the manager of the grocery store came out and unplugged the machine. But then he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to drive the Batmobile, and told me to stay away from the handicap carts.

I am on much higher ground than this but it is about 2-3 miles downstream, still got about 4’ or more of rise to get here by Thursday.

601 Warhead III lit and some ice tea.

Had the boy, DIL and her parents over for a fish fry last night.  Consumed a fair amount of liquids and had a really nice time.  Fish were great too!

I am on much higher ground than this but it is about 2-3 miles downstream, still got about 4’ or more of rise to get here by Thursday.
You took that photo? Sheesh. That does not look too good. 4 more feet well be catastrophic.

Had the boy, DIL and her parents over for a fish fry last night.  Consumed a fair amount of liquids and had a really nice time.  Fish were great too!
I could go for that.

I am on much higher ground than this but it is about 2-3 miles downstream, still got about 4’ or more of rise to get here by Thursday.
You took that photo? Sheesh. That does not look too good. 4 more feet well be catastrophic.
Someone down there sent me the photo.

morning Tony.
Howdy Dean. Trying to get a bunch of chores done today. No games to attend!
I've got the dresser door fixed, it had fallen off its hinge. And the upstairs toilet is working again, I had to replace the filler valve.

Gonna go prepare lunch now and then I'll mow the lawn.

Kids have been cleaning their rooms and sorting laundry.

Mama's been out helping her best friend pack and get ready for a move.

Heck of a day off.

morning Tony.
Howdy Dean. Trying to get a bunch of chores done today. No games to attend!
I've got the dresser door fixed, it had fallen off its hinge. And the upstairs toilet is working again, I had to replace the filler valve.

Gonna go prepare lunch now and then I'll mow the lawn.

Kids have been cleaning their rooms and sorting laundry.

Mama's been out helping her best friend pack and get ready for a move.

Heck of a day off.
you'll have to go back to work to rest up.
you'll love Mondays.

601 Warhead III lit and some ice tea.
Lirio Rojo and another cup of coffee in the work man cave.

Had the boy, DIL and her parents over for a fish fry last night.  Consumed a fair amount of liquids and had a really nice time.  Fish were great too!
I could go for that.
Indeed.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5