Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Not post whoring on this site, that's for sure.
I'm only waiting for more of the 411 members to post at least a hello.

looks like I take I 75 and I 81 next week:

TRAVEL NOT ADVISED IN SOUTHEASTERN & SOUTH CENTRAL NORTH CAROLINA

Due to flooding motorists should not travel in areas south of US-264 and east of I-73/I-74.

Several sections of I-95 and I-40 are flooded.
 I-95 Southbound traffic from Virginia should use US-64 West (Exit 138) to I-540 West to I-40 West to US-321 South to I-85 South.
Follow directions in South Carolina to re-access I-95.

At this time no safe, stable or reliable route exists for the public to get to and from Wilmington.

Although water is receding on some roads, the roads and bridges may be damaged and the road closures are still in effect. Signage should be adhered to.
There are many others in which the flood levels will continue to rise over the next 72 hours or more depending on the river.

Many areas affected by the storm only have a few passable roads in and out. These routes are vital for recovery efforts – excess traffic, and stalled or wrecked vehicles can become a major hindrance to recovery efforts.  Law enforcement, fire, EMS, National Guard, utility companies, and others that must have access to the hardest-hit areas of the State.
Many of the essentials, such as food, water, and fuel are limited in these areas.  Adding additional people in these areas will further strain these resources.

 GPS systems are routing users into areas NCDOT is not recommending for travel.

it's that of year.

Not post whoring on this site, that's for sure.
Doesn't want to risk texting from the hot tub.
Butter fingers?

Meeting time, back after lunch.

EPC Selecion Oscuro lit, very good smoke BUT the only EPC I have smoked  that does not belong in the toilet IMFO.

think it'll be a good day to mow. too busy all next week, then NY. maybe my only chance for awhile.

[...]

I think that's a better route even if 95 was open.

Not post whoring on this site, that's for sure.
Doesn't want to risk texting from the hot tub.
Butter fingers?
Well, more like RA fingers.

Weren't we on page 6 by this time yesterday?

Is Mr. Bean still sleeping?

Is Mr. Bean still sleeping?
He's got some catching up to do. He needs his beauty sleep, ya know?

Morning, muchachos.

It is so quiet and still here this morning it is down right eerie.  Everything is reflecting off the water.
Like seeing double
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10