Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Morning, all.
Good morning, LTG. Any Golf in the foreseeable future?
Unfortunately, probably not. Forecast is dodgy for this weekend, and next weekend we're heading out to Bethlehem for my nephew's birthday.
Jesus?
Manger and all.
Visit the manger and drop in to say hi at CI!  Sounds like a good trip!  Don't forget your coupons!  https://www.cigarsinternational.com/retail/specials/monthly-coupon

Thought for Today: "Civilizations die from philosophical calm, irony, and the sense of fair play quite as surely as they die of debauchery." — Joseph Wood Krutch, American author, critic and educator (1893-1970).
But debauchery is the better way to go.
Indeed.

Morning, all.
Good morning, LTG. Any Golf in the foreseeable future?
Unfortunately, probably not. Forecast is dodgy for this weekend, and next weekend we're heading out to Bethlehem for my nephew's birthday.
Jesus?
Hehehe, took me a minute.
Being as it's tooearlyoclock, getting it at all is a solid.

Jam at CI today.....just sayin'.

No Rappers, but Happy Birthday to Joey Heatherton and Mr. Chekov

Jam at CI today.....just sayin'.
Yes, and if you hurry you can snag some $4 Nubs.

No Rappers, but Happy Birthday to Joey Heatherton and Mr. Chekov
I apologize, we do have Nas up for Mr. Bean this morning.

Morning, all.
Good morning, LTG. Any Golf in the foreseeable future?
Unfortunately, probably not. Forecast is dodgy for this weekend, and next weekend we're heading out to Bethlehem for my nephew's birthday.
Jesus?
Manger and all.
Visit the manger and drop in to say hi at CI!  Sounds like a good trip!  Don't forget your coupons!  https://www.cigarsinternational.com/retail/specials/monthly-coupon
Ooh, a 5V sampler, be still my heart!

8-5-8 lit, coffee poured, hot tub ready, neighbor lady on her way, life is good.

8-5-8 lit, coffee poured, hot tub ready, neighbor lady on her way, life is good.
No ride for the daughter this morning?

Morning Hurricanes Jammers, radar image at 5:00a.m. eye is within a few miles of the shore near Wrightsville Beach, NC.  At this point my condo is just outside of the rain bands to the south.
Good to be outside of the rain bands AND to the less destructive south side of the storm, although it's apparently going to head in that direction later.
Unfortunately it seems damned and determined to go straight towards me, hopefully it will lose some strength on the way.  I don’t have flood risk but I do have wind risk.

8-5-8 lit, coffee poured, hot tub ready, neighbor lady on her way, life is good.
No ride for the daughter this morning?
MorningWoodDean is giving the mom a ride today.

Morning Hurricanes Jammers, radar image at 5:00a.m. eye is within a few miles of the shore near Wrightsville Beach, NC.  At this point my condo is just outside of the rain bands to the south.
Good to be outside of the rain bands AND to the less destructive south side of the storm, although it's apparently going to head in that direction later.
Unfortunately it seems damned and determined to go straight towards me, hopefully it will lose some strength on the way.  I don’t have flood risk but I do have wind risk.
My guess is you'll loose power and have difficulty with some closed roads, lack of gas, etc, but otherwise good.  I've watched enough weather on TV to be an expert, so there you have it.

8-5-8 lit, coffee poured, hot tub ready, neighbor lady on her way, life is good.
No ride for the daughter this morning?
already took her to work.

8-5-8 lit, coffee poured, hot tub ready, neighbor lady on her way, life is good.
No ride for the daughter this morning?
already took her to work.
So is this now part of your regular duties?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9