Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2018, 12:19:35 PM »

I'm disappointed that no one has commented on my "Dean Special" AVI.... :-[
I saw and understood but feared acknowledgement would be misconstrued as approval.
Understood.  I'll change it shortly, but just had to include that for a bit.

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2018, 12:25:42 PM »

next Friday BrāChi gets his first vet visit for shots and nuts cut off. poor kitten. no telling how long he'll hate me. LOL.
Only enough room for one set of balls in your place?
I would've gone with some sort of too much pussy in the house joke, but to each his own. :D
Dean prefers his pussy not come with balls attached.
He'll add his own?

Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2018, 12:30:27 PM »

next Friday BrāChi gets his first vet visit for shots and nuts cut off. poor kitten. no telling how long he'll hate me. LOL.
Only enough room for one set of balls in your place?
I would've gone with some sort of too much pussy in the house joke, but to each his own. :D
Dean prefers his pussy not come with balls attached.
He'll add his own?

Good morning, Bret.
Yea, something like that... ???

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2018, 12:31:20 PM »

I'm disappointed that no one has commented on my "Dean Special" AVI.... :-[
I saw and understood but feared acknowledgement would be misconstrued as approval.
Understood.  I'll change it shortly, but just had to include that for a bit.

I can only imagine what effed up stuff went down in that hot tub after the photo was taken. That Jägermeister is dangerous stuff.

« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2018, 01:26:25 PM »

I'm disappointed that no one has commented on my "Dean Special" AVI.... :-[
dean been sober for years, so there wouldn't be a bottle of booze in the hot tub,
plus too many bubbles.

« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2018, 01:32:19 PM »

I'm disappointed that no one has commented on my "Dean Special" AVI.... :-[
I saw and understood but feared acknowledgement would be misconstrued as approval.
Understood.  I'll change it shortly, but just had to include that for a bit.

I can only imagine what effed up stuff went down in that hot tub after the photo was taken. That Jägermeister is dangerous stuff.
and should be taken for medicinal purposes only!  I hear it aids digestion

« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2018, 01:55:35 PM »

I'm disappointed that no one has commented on my "Dean Special" AVI.... :-[
I saw and understood but feared acknowledgement would be misconstrued as approval.
Understood.  I'll change it shortly, but just had to include that for a bit.

I can only imagine what effed up stuff went down in that hot tub after the photo was taken. That Jägermeister is dangerous stuff.
Happy thoughts for the afternoon Tony!

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2018, 01:57:00 PM »

I'm disappointed that no one has commented on my "Dean Special" AVI.... :-[
dean been sober for years, so there wouldn't be a bottle of booze in the hot tub,
plus too many bubbles.
Dean isn't adverse to others partaking, although many of his friends are in "the club" with him.
Sure takes a big cost factor out of planning his parties.

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2018, 01:57:23 PM »

I'm disappointed that no one has commented on my "Dean Special" AVI.... :-[
I saw and understood but feared acknowledgement would be misconstrued as approval.
Understood.  I'll change it shortly, but just had to include that for a bit.

I can only imagine what effed up stuff went down in that hot tub after the photo was taken. That Jägermeister is dangerous stuff.
and should be taken for medicinal purposes only!  I hear it aids digestion
So do cigars!

« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2018, 02:03:59 PM »

I'm disappointed that no one has commented on my "Dean Special" AVI.... :-[
dean been sober for years, so there wouldn't be a bottle of booze in the hot tub,
plus too many bubbles.
Dean isn't adverse to others partaking, although many of his friends are in "the club" with him.
Sure takes a big cost factor out of planning his parties.
That's just more burgers to buy when no one is occupying themselves with the devil's nectar.

« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2018, 02:05:15 PM »

I'm disappointed that no one has commented on my "Dean Special" AVI.... :-[
I saw and understood but feared acknowledgement would be misconstrued as approval.
Understood.  I'll change it shortly, but just had to include that for a bit.

I can only imagine what effed up stuff went down in that hot tub after the photo was taken. That Jägermeister is dangerous stuff.
Only dangerous if not wearing the appropriate prophylactic equipment

« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2018, 02:08:16 PM »

Tat La Casita Criolla Lancero  just lit waiting for the A’s vs Astros game to start in a few minutes.

Tito’s and sparkling water to quench my thirst, damn warm out but a decent breeze blowing to make it not so bad.

« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2018, 02:25:24 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2018, 02:26:11 PM »

I'm disappointed that no one has commented on my "Dean Special" AVI.... :-[
I saw and understood but feared acknowledgement would be misconstrued as approval.
Understood.  I'll change it shortly, but just had to include that for a bit.

I can only imagine what effed up stuff went down in that hot tub after the photo was taken. That Jägermeister is dangerous stuff.
Only dangerous if not wearing the appropriate prophylactic equipment
Like bathing suits?

« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2018, 02:31:41 PM »

Time to head to the airport.  Hope it's not like last weeks ordeal.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6