Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2017, 06:11:06 PM »

Finished The  lunch visit with the old boss and now sitting in the shade with a 101 Hut and Run drinking a a very cold Pacifico.

I might add this Pacifico is a great beer for Really hot weather
Pacifico is muey bueno!
After a leave of absence he's back and posting.  Trip to Minneapolis.  Bats in the belfry or squirrels. Some critter got into the wiring.  No electric to modem, no interweb.

« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2017, 06:34:12 PM »

Mr. CB, good to hear from you Sir!  Hope all is well.

« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2017, 07:02:19 PM »

Finished The  lunch visit with the old boss and now sitting in the shade with a 101 Hut and Run drinking a a very cold Pacifico.

I might add this Pacifico is a great beer for Really hot weather
Pacifico is muey bueno!
After a leave of absence he's back and posting.  Trip to Minneapolis.  Bats in the belfry or squirrels. Some critter got into the wiring.  No electric to modem, no interweb.
CB is back online

« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2017, 07:03:41 PM »

Mr. CB, good to hear from you Sir!  Hope all is well.
Might be some squirrel on the menu.  Evening Peripatetic Dave.

« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2017, 07:06:20 PM »

Finished The  lunch visit with the old boss and now sitting in the shade with a 101 Hut and Run drinking a a very cold Pacifico.

I might add this Pacifico is a great beer for Really hot weather
Pacifico is muey bueno!
After a leave of absence he's back and posting.  Trip to Minneapolis.  Bats in the belfry or squirrels. Some critter got into the wiring.  No electric to modem, no interweb.
CB is back online
Indeed.  Got William the Scotty for a visit.  Been sicking him on the squirrels.

« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2017, 07:08:59 PM »

Mr. CB, good to hear from you Sir!  Hope all is well.
Might be some squirrel on the menu.  Evening Peripatetic Dave.
Damn, where's that dictionary... ;)

« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2017, 07:10:35 PM »

Finished The  lunch visit with the old boss and now sitting in the shade with a 101 Hut and Run drinking a a very cold Pacifico.

I might add this Pacifico is a great beer for Really hot weather
Pacifico is muey bueno!
After a leave of absence he's back and posting.  Trip to Minneapolis.  Bats in the belfry or squirrels. Some critter got into the wiring.  No electric to modem, no interweb.
CB is back online
Indeed.  Got William the Scotty for a visit.  Been sicking him on the squirrels.
Damn squirrels ate the frik'n insulation off the copper A/C lines in my house.  I gave them a good pellet gun thinning before I left.

« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2017, 07:14:15 PM »

Mr. CB, good to hear from you Sir!  Hope all is well.
Yeah...howdy, Mikey.

« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2017, 07:33:54 PM »

Good morning guys. Just back from my injections and picking up script for pain relief. Getting ready to pack, heading for a BnB tomorrow outside St George Island for a few days.
Did you check that they allow smoking out on the patio or whatever?
Does it offer dinner as well or just breakfast?
Enjoy in any case!
no smoking on property. beach right across the road. just breakfast but have use of kitchen and outdoor grill. also has an optional outdoor shower.
Nota bene: That Outdoor shower is to remove beach sand, keep your bathing suit on!
But beach sand gets in some of the most unusual places.  Don't bet on that one Flip.
sand lull!
You sure it's not an unusual places lull?
Didn't want the visual images, thanks....
Three words:  Saggy Granny Panties...
Four words:  saggy, baggy, granny panties.
I'll see you and raise you one.  Soggy, saggy, baggy, granny panties.  Evening Mr. Breath

« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2017, 07:34:49 PM »

Mr. CB, good to hear from you Sir!  Hope all is well.
Might be some squirrel on the menu.  Evening Peripatetic Dave.
Damn, where's that dictionary... ;)
Indeed, fancy!

« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2017, 07:46:18 PM »

« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2017, 08:12:20 PM »

« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2017, 08:15:05 PM »

« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2017, 10:15:52 PM »

[...]
I was OK up until the soggy part.  Sheesh!

« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2017, 10:16:33 PM »

Mr. CB, good to hear from you Sir!  Hope all is well.
Might be some squirrel on the menu.  Evening Peripatetic Dave.
Damn, where's that dictionary... ;)
Indeed, fancy!
If the vocabulary fits…
Logged