CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 28, 2014, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 6/28/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on June 28, 2014, 12:00:03 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 12:06:37 AM
My wife gets confused when the gas gauge is on 3/4 or 1/4 of a tank of gas. At 3/4 she thinks she's used all of her gas, and needs more.  At 1/4 she thinks she has only used 1/4 of a full tank of gas.  I finally had to tell her to always fill up the car at 1/2 of a tank.  She seemed to have understood that, and has done that for the last 40 years...  At least she has never ran out of gas..!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 12:09:22 AM
Jam on!  Any opinions on the LGCs up now?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 12:12:55 AM
Jam on!  Any opinions on the LGCs up now?
Morning KC, I like them but only lasted 7 minutes.
on the jam that is.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 12:20:02 AM
Good evening KC and JR....  I actually did break down and bought some Unholy Cocktails on the last jam.  Also got that $10 HC Sampler.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 12:21:40 AM
Good evening KC and JR....  I actually did break down and bought some Unholy Cocktails on the last jam.  Also got that $10 HC Sampler.
Howdy BD, Diesel used to be my road rage smoke of choice.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 12:25:31 AM
Good evening KC and JR....  I actually did break down and bought some Unholy Cocktails on the last jam.  Also got that $10 HC Sampler.
Hiya BD, That xikar HC sampler is still in my cart,  but now it's back ordered.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 12:25:56 AM
Good evening KC and JR....  I actually did break down and bought some Unholy Cocktails on the last jam.  Also got that $10 HC Sampler.
Howdy BD, Diesel used to be my road rage smoke of choice.
I always seem to get relaxed and happy when I have one... :)
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 12:27:00 AM
Jam on!  Any opinions on the LGCs up now?
Morning KC, I like them but only lasted 7 minutes.
on the jam that is.
Yeah, they went quick.  Might make an encore appearance later though, so if they do, I'll grab some.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 12:28:25 AM
Good evening KC and JR....  I actually did break down and bought some Unholy Cocktails on the last jam.  Also got that $10 HC Sampler.
Hiya BD, That xikar HC sampler is still in my cart,  but now it's back ordered.
Mine should arrive on Tuesday...  I guess everyone must have seen then in the catalog and ordered them.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 12:29:17 AM
Good evening KC and JR....  I actually did break down and bought some Unholy Cocktails on the last jam.  Also got that $10 HC Sampler.
Howdy BD, Diesel used to be my road rage smoke of choice.
I always seem to get relaxed and happy when I have one... :)
That was back when I was working and everybody on the road pissed me off.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 12:31:00 AM
Jam on!  Any opinions on the LGCs up now?
Morning KC, I like them but only lasted 7 minutes.
on the jam that is.
Yeah, they went quick.  Might make an encore appearance later though, so if they do, I'll grab some.
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 12:36:12 AM
I'm on babysitting duty in the morning, so it's off to bed for me... Good night all...!!!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 12:37:29 AM
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.-----jr-----Thanks for the info, Johnny.  I always enjoyed LGCs, just never had that one.  What you got fired up?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 12:38:56 AM
I'm on babysitting duty in the morning, so it's off to bed for me... Good night all...!!!
Gnite BD
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 12:40:07 AM
I'm on babysitting duty in the morning, so it's off to bed for me... Good night all...!!!
G'nite BD!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 12:41:39 AM
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.-----jr-----Thanks for the info, Johnny.  I always enjoyed LGCs, just never had that one.  What you got fired up?
Odyssey, when it's all ya got it's all ya smoke...... They're what I got with the card, Thanks
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 12:47:05 AM
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.-----jr-----Thanks for the info, Johnny.  I always enjoyed LGCs, just never had that one.  What you got fired up?
Odyssey, when it's all ya got it's all ya smoke.
.....A bakers dozen your way Bro....
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 12:49:57 AM
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.-----jr-----Thanks for the info, Johnny.  I always enjoyed LGCs, just never had that one.  What you got fired up?
Odyssey, when it's all ya got it's all ya smoke.
.....A bakers dozen your way Bro....
Craig, got your pm and replied, I'll get them Monday, thanks.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 12:59:16 AM
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.-----jr-----Thanks for the info, Johnny.  I always enjoyed LGCs, just never had that one.  What you got fired up?
Odyssey, when it's all ya got it's all ya smoke.
.....A bakers dozen your way Bro....
Craig, got your pm and replied, I'll get them Monday, thanks.
...Excellent, I've gotta figure out the PM and response over here.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 01:01:14 AM
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.-----jr-----Thanks for the info, Johnny.  I always enjoyed LGCs, just never had that one.  What you got fired up?
Odyssey, when it's all ya got it's all ya smoke.
.....A bakers dozen your way Bro....
Craig, got your pm and replied, I'll get them Monday, thanks.
...Excellent, I've gotta figure out the PM and response over here.
I just looked and don't see it, I'll do so now, it will show at the top of the page where it says messages..... Should be there now.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 01:08:36 AM
Damn, these SLRs will still be up come daylight, tracker says they still have almost 4 hours to go.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 01:14:18 AM
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.-----jr-----Thanks for the info, Johnny.  I always enjoyed LGCs, just never had that one.  What you got fired up?
Odyssey, when it's all ya got it's all ya smoke.
.....A bakers dozen your way Bro....
Craig, got your pm and replied, I'll get them Monday, thanks.
...Excellent, I've gotta figure out the PM and response over here.
Check your inbox Johnny.........I'm still showing Kens pm .........
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 01:17:33 AM
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.-----jr-----Thanks for the info, Johnny.  I always enjoyed LGCs, just never had that one.  What you got fired up?
Odyssey, when it's all ya got it's all ya smoke.
.....A bakers dozen your way Bro....
Craig, got your pm and replied, I'll get them Monday, thanks.
...Excellent, I've gotta figure out the PM and response over here.
Check your inbox Johnny.........I'm still showing Kens pm .........
It was there, got it and replied.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 01:31:40 AM
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.-----jr-----Thanks for the info, Johnny.  I always enjoyed LGCs, just never had that one.  What you got fired up?
Odyssey, when it's all ya got it's all ya smoke.
.....A bakers dozen your way Bro....
Craig, got your pm and replied, I'll get them Monday, thanks.
...Excellent, I've gotta figure out the PM and response over here.
Check your inbox Johnny.........I'm still showing Kens pm .........
It was there, got it and replied.
Got it Craig,I'm sure they are,I'll let you know when I have them in hand.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 01:36:15 AM
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.-----jr-----Thanks for the info, Johnny.  I always enjoyed LGCs, just never had that one.  What you got fired up?
Odyssey, when it's all ya got it's all ya smoke.
.....A bakers dozen your way Bro....
Craig, got your pm and replied, I'll get them Monday, thanks.
...Excellent, I've gotta figure out the PM and response over here.
Check your inbox Johnny.........I'm still showing Kens pm .........
It was there, got it and replied.
Got it Johnny....a ice cube got in the way.......
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 01:38:27 AM
 2 Saint Luis Rey Serie G Maduro No.6
         10/39.99
 1 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino
          6/17.99
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 01:39:00 AM
Good morning guys, looks like we are off to a very slow start.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 01:43:16 AM
KC, those have a really good chance of coming back, I really enjoyed them, smoked cool and slow.-----jr-----Thanks for the info, Johnny.  I always enjoyed LGCs, just never had that one.  What you got fired up?
Odyssey, when it's all ya got it's all ya smoke.
.....A bakers dozen your way Bro....
Craig, got your pm and replied, I'll get them Monday, thanks.
...Excellent, I've gotta figure out the PM and response over here.
Check your inbox Johnny.........I'm still showing Kens pm .........
It was there, got it and replied.
Got it Johnny....a ice cube got in the way.......
Cool, I'm off to bed now, worked today and will also work Mon-Tues, now I remember why I retired!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 01:44:55 AM
Good morning guys, looks like we are off to a very slow start.
Mornin' Chip, very slow, hate to Howdy and run but I'm tired.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 01:46:32 AM
Good morning guys, looks like we are off to a very slow start.
Evening Chip, is that Tiger Dance"N on a invisible pole?........
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 01:51:52 AM
Good morning guys, looks like we are off to a very slow start.
Evening Chip, is that Tiger Dance"N on a invisible pole?........
Just a little happy dancing.  Good morning Craig.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 01:52:22 AM
Good morning guys, looks like we are off to a very slow start.
Mornin' Chip, very slow, hate to Howdy and run but I'm tired.
Have a good sleep JR.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 01:55:30 AM
 3 Fallen Angel Toro
          5/22.50
 2 Saint Luis Rey Serie G Maduro No.6
         10/39.99
 1 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino
          6/17.99
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 01:56:31 AM
Good morning guys, looks like we are off to a very slow start.
Evening Chip, is that Tiger Dance"N on a invisible pole?........
Just a little happy dancing.  Good morning Craig.
.....Ha ha...just mess'n with ya Bro....
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 01:58:37 AM
...And Appreciate the ReCap's.....
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 02:36:52 AM
.....Grrrrrr.............
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:36:58 AM
HDM to start the weekend off.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:37:50 AM
Today is Saturday, June 28, the 179th day of 2014. There are 186 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:38:20 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On June 28, 1914, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife, Sophie, were assassinated in Sarajevo (sah-ruh-YAY'-voh) by Serb nationalist Gavrilo Princip — the event which sparked World War I.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:39:08 AM
In 1778, the Revolutionary War Battle of Monmouth took place in New Jersey; it was from this battle that the legend of "Molly Pitcher" arose.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:39:32 AM
In 1836, the fourth president of the United States, James Madison, died in Montpelier, Virginia.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:40:11 AM
In 1838, Britain's Queen Victoria was crowned in Westminster Abbey.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:40:37 AM
In 1919, the Treaty of Versailles (vehr-SY') was signed in France, ending the First World War. In Independence, Missouri, future president Harry S. Truman married Elizabeth Virginia Wallace.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:41:12 AM
In 1934, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the National Housing Act, which established the Federal Housing Administration.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:41:35 AM
In 1939, Pan American Airways began regular trans-Atlantic air service with a flight that departed New York for Marseilles, France.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:42:01 AM
In 1944, the Republican national convention in Chicago nominated New York Gov. Thomas E. Dewey for president and Ohio Gov. John W. Bricker for vice president.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:42:24 AM
In 1950, North Korean forces captured Seoul (sohl), the capital of South Korea.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:42:48 AM
In 1964, civil rights activist Malcolm X declared, "We want equality by any means necessary" during the Founding Rally of the Organization of Afro-American Unity in New York.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:43:16 AM
In 1978, the Supreme Court ordered the University of California-Davis Medical School to admit Allan Bakke (BAHK'-ee), a white man who argued he'd been a victim of reverse racial discrimination.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:43:52 AM
In 1989, about 1 million Serbs gathered to mark the 600th anniversary of the Battle of Kosovo in 1389.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:44:16 AM
In 1994, President Bill Clinton became the first chief executive in U.S. history to set up a personal legal defense fund and ask Americans to contribute to it.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:44:41 AM
Ten years ago: The U.S.-led coalition transferred sovereignty to the interim Iraqi government two days ahead of schedule. The Supreme Court ruled that the war on terrorism did not give the government a "blank check" to hold a U.S. citizen and foreign-born terror suspects in legal limbo. The United States resumed direct diplomatic ties with Libya after a 24-year break.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:45:07 AM
Five years ago: Soldiers ousted Manuel Zelaya (zuh-LY'-uh), the democratically elected president of Honduras; congressional leader Roberto Micheletti was sworn in to serve until Zelaya's term ended in January 2010. Michael Jackson was honored at the BET Awards, which had been completely revamped to recognize the legacy of The King of Pop, who died three days earlier at age 50. Death claimed TV pitchman Billy Mays, 50, at his Florida home and Las Vegas impressionist Fred Travalena, 66.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:45:35 AM
One year ago: Tens of thousands of supporters and opponents of President Mohammed Morsi rallied in Cairo, and both sides fought each other in Egypt's second-largest city of Alexandria, where two people — including an American — were killed and scores injured. The four plaintiffs in the U.S. Supreme Court case that overturned California's same-sex marriage ban tied the knot, just hours after a federal appeals court freed gay couples to obtain marriage licenses in the state for the first time in 4 1/2 years.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:46:28 AM
Today's Birthdays: Comedian-movie director Mel Brooks is 88. Senate Armed Services Chairman Carl Levin, D-Mich., is 80. Comedian-impressionist John Byner is 77. Former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta is 76. Rock musician Dave Knights (Procul Harum) is 69. Actor Bruce Davison is 68. Actress Kathy Bates is 66. Actress Alice Krige is 60. College and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Elway is 54. Record company chief executive Tony Mercedes is 52. Actress Jessica Hecht is 49. Rock musician Saul Davies (James) is 49. Actress Mary Stuart Masterson is 48. Actor John Cusack is 48. Actor Gil Bellows is 47. Actress-singer Danielle Brisebois is 45. Jazz musician Jimmy Sommers is 45. Actress Tichina Arnold is 45. Actor Alessandro Nivola (nih-VOH'-luh) is 42. Actress Camille Guaty is 38. Rock musician Tim Nordwind (OK Go) is 38. Rock musician Mark Stoermer (The Killers) is 37. Country singer Big Vinny Hickerson (Trailer Choir) is 31. Country singer Kellie Pickler is 28.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 02:47:07 AM
Thought for Today: "One of the sources of pride in being a human being is the ability to bear present frustrations in the interests of longer purposes." — Helen Merrell Lynd, American sociologist and educator (1896-1982).

Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 03:07:28 AM
 4 601 Serie Green Oscuro Tronco
         10/37.50
 3 Fallen Angel Toro
          5/22.50
 2 Saint Luis Rey Serie G Maduro No.6
         10/39.99
 1 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino
          6/17.99
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 03:26:47 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Short stack on June 28, 2014, 03:57:33 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good morning
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 05:51:20 AM
Sheesh X2!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 06:03:18 AM
Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 06:19:28 AM
Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Good morning Dave, not much actual jamming happening since we have had to endure 3 hours now of these 601's. 3 hours deserves a sheesh for sure.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 06:21:29 AM
Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Good morning Dave, not much actual jamming happening since we have had to endure 3 hours now of these 601's. 3 hours deserves a sheesh for sure.
No doubt. These can be had cheaper on the mash, if I'm not mistaken. Probably explains the lack of buying.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 06:30:43 AM
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 06:33:20 AM
Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Good morning Dave, not much actual jamming happening since we have had to endure 3 hours now of these 601's. 3 hours deserves a sheesh for sure.
No doubt. These can be had cheaper on the mash, if I'm not mistaken. Probably explains the lack of buying.
I thought it strange the 601's were not moving they are pretty popular and was also thinking this was not a bad price but I have not bought any in a while and don't remember what I last paid.  3 Hours though is certainly worth another Sheesh regardless of the reason.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 06:33:23 AM
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 06:36:11 AM
Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Good morning Dave, not much actual jamming happening since we have had to endure 3 hours now of these 601's. 3 hours deserves a sheesh for sure.
No doubt. These can be had cheaper on the mash, if I'm not mistaken. Probably explains the lack of buying.
I thought it strange the 601's were not moving they are pretty popular and was also thinking this was not a bad price but I have not bought any in a while and don't remember what I last paid.  3 Hours though is certainly worth another Sheesh regardless of the reason.
I remember not that long ago when very few of us bought anything from anyone other than CI, now it seems that it's the other way around. I can't even remember the last time we had a exciting jam that had hot deal after hot deal. I want SteveR back in charge and make the current guy their new parking lot sweeper.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 06:37:56 AM
[...]
For real. It's the same stuff, over and over. If we get 3 new deals a month, that's something now.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 06:38:09 AM
 5 AVO Domaine Robusto Toro
          5/29.50
 4 601 Serie Green Oscuro Tronco
         10/37.50
 3 Fallen Angel Toro
          5/22.50
 2 Saint Luis Rey Serie G Maduro No.6
         10/39.99
 1 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino
          6/17.99
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 06:38:45 AM
Morning all. Happy jammin'.
Good morning Dave, not much actual jamming happening since we have had to endure 3 hours now of these 601's. 3 hours deserves a sheesh for sure.
No doubt. These can be had cheaper on the mash, if I'm not mistaken. Probably explains the lack of buying.
I thought it strange the 601's were not moving they are pretty popular and was also thinking this was not a bad price but I have not bought any in a while and don't remember what I last paid.  3 Hours though is certainly worth another Sheesh regardless of the reason.
Morning TexasDave. Definitely should have a kill switch set up on deals. An hour, tops, then it should automatically go to the next one.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 06:40:13 AM
[...]
another good example of what you just said, these AVO's pop up as often as the Tempus used to.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 06:43:50 AM
[...]
Somebody at CI sure needs to be moved to the parking lot.  Not only have Jams crapped out but regular daily deals are never good anymore and shipping has gone to shit.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 06:44:19 AM
Good Saturday Morning Chip and a bunch o' Dave's!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 06:45:15 AM
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave.
Good morning Native.
Get dried out enough to mow today?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 06:45:29 AM
Good Saturday Morning Chip and a bunch o' Dave's!
Morning, BackintheStatesDave.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 06:45:51 AM
Good Saturday Morning Chip and a bunch o' Dave's!
Morning Travellin Dave have a smooth trip home?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 06:49:27 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 06:54:11 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Always nice to have things work smooth on travel day!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 06:55:13 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good morning
At this pace, ShortStack will be hitting 100 in no time!  The strong but silent member of the morning crew.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 06:57:53 AM
Looks like they might have buried the old Banter.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 07:07:25 AM
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave.
Good morning Native.
Get dried out enough to mow today?
No mowing for awhile, 5 inches in the last 2 days with more rain in the for sat today.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 07:10:22 AM
Looks like they might have buried the old Banter.
Probably just server errors. And since no one is trying to log in, they probably have no idea. Haha.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 07:11:51 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 07:16:21 AM
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave.
Good morning Native.
Get dried out enough to mow today?
No mowing for awhile, 5 inches in the last 2 days with more rain in the for sat today.
Holy Cow y'all are having a wet summer.  Usual dry for us still.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 07:16:27 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good morning
At this pace, ShortStack will be hitting 100 in no time!  The strong but silent member of the morning crew.
We will keep working on him.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 07:17:40 AM
Looks like they might have buried the old Banter.
Sad indeed
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 07:18:44 AM
Good Morning LSU and Golfing Dave.
Good morning Native.
Get dried out enough to mow today?
No mowing for awhile, 5 inches in the last 2 days with more rain in the for sat today.
Holy Cow y'all are having a wet summer.  Usual dry for us still.
]Its just one of those years, another month and we will be begging for some rain.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 07:19:00 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 07:22:23 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
You needed a break, spending time with family instead of hotel clerks will be a good change of pace.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 07:29:58 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 07:37:29 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
I have a 1 day week coming up.  Work Monday then off to SC to visit our Son.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 07:55:16 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
Dave, I've been out of the regular conversation for a bit, how did your wife make out with her kidney stones?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 07:55:44 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
I have a 1 day week coming up.  Work Monday then off to SC to visit our Son.
what part of SC?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 08:00:37 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
I have a 1 day week coming up.  Work Monday then off to SC to visit our Son.
what part of SC?
Charleston
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 08:09:25 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
Dave, I've been out of the regular conversation for a bit, how did your wife make out with her kidney stones?
Still TBD. Her regular guy wasn't available, so he referred her to someone else, who was absolutely ZERO help. Tried to tell her that, despite seeing 2 stones on the scan, one of which is over 1 cm, they couldn't possibly be causing her pain because they're not obstructing anything. Meanwhile, she can't sit in one position for more than 20 minutes without it causing her extreme pain. So he was a douche. She's going to her normal guy on Monday, who will hopefully be a tiny bit more helpful.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 08:10:17 AM
And FYI, the biggest stone you can pass yourself is about 4-5 mm. So the one stone she has is more than double that size. So, yeah. That can't possibly be causing any pain.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 08:14:32 AM
[...]
Hopefully for sure!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 08:15:52 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
I have a 1 day week coming up.  Work Monday then off to SC to visit our Son.
what part of SC?
Charleston
Very nice.  My DIL's family has a place on Folly Beach
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 08:17:32 AM
And FYI, the biggest stone you can pass yourself is about 4-5 mm. So the one stone she has is more than double that size. So, yeah. That can't possibly be causing any pain.
Amazing that Dr's can be so cavalier in taking their time in any action.  Guess it's not hurting them...
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 08:19:35 AM
Yes indeed, uneventful trip back arrived early even and was home by 1:00.
Welcome home Dave, hopefully you get to stay home for a few weeks this time.
Yes, get two weeks, off all next week which I am looking forward to.  Son #1 coming up for a visit.
Nice. I have a 3-day work week next week, with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew coming to town.
I have a 1 day week coming up.  Work Monday then off to SC to visit our Son.
what part of SC?
Charleston
Very nice.  My DIL's family has a place on Folly Beach
Yeah we really like the area.  Going to Murrells Inlet (Quieter side south of Myrtle Beach) for 4th with Son's fiance's family.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 08:25:11 AM
And FYI, the biggest stone you can pass yourself is about 4-5 mm. So the one stone she has is more than double that size. So, yeah. That can't possibly be causing any pain.
Amazing that Dr's can be so cavalier in taking their time in any action.  Guess it's not hurting them...
By and large, they're just assholes. Plain and simple.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 08:28:34 AM
And FYI, the biggest stone you can pass yourself is about 4-5 mm. So the one stone she has is more than double that size. So, yeah. That can't possibly be causing any pain.
Amazing that Dr's can be so cavalier in taking their time in any action.  Guess it's not hurting them...
By and large, they're just assholes. Plain and simple.
There are definite exceptions (most of which are nearing retirement age) but you are mostly correct, make it Pompous Assholes and you got it.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 28, 2014, 08:44:57 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 08:48:49 AM
Good morning boys and girls.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 08:49:45 AM
Good morning to all ! .
dd!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 08:52:07 AM
Good morning boys and girls.
no kiddos yet, BD?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 08:53:15 AM
Morning Dad and Dog.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 09:00:34 AM
Good morning boys and girls.
no kiddos yet, BD?
Good morning Fred, TR, and DD....  Babysitting doesn't start until 10am...
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 09:01:30 AM
Good morning boys and girls.
no kiddos yet, BD?
Good morning Fred, TR, and DD....  Babysitting doesn't start until 10am...
How long?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 09:08:56 AM
Good morning Bad Dog and Red Fred
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 09:12:54 AM
Good morning Bad Dog and Red Fred
Hello 18
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 09:13:02 AM
Good morning boys and girls.
no kiddos yet, BD?
Good morning Fred, TR, and DD....  Babysitting doesn't start until 10am...
How long?
It varies... Today it's 10am till around 5pm.  My wife also gave me 2 loads of laundry to take with me...  I haven't done laundry for 40 years, so my 5 year old granddaughter actually helps me.  She knows all the buttons and switch's that need to be turned, and to put the detergent in first before the clothes.  The first time I washed clothes over there, my wife's pants shrank and will now fit the 5 year old.  I have no idea what happened...?  So now I'm under child supervision.... ugh..!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 09:14:03 AM
Ashton ESG 20-Year Salute Churchill on free fall for anyone who cares.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 09:15:17 AM
Good morning Bad Dog and Red Fred
Hello Dave...!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 09:16:55 AM
Good morning Bad Dog and Red Fred
Hello 18
pm
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 09:27:24 AM
Good morning Bad Dog and Red Fred
Hello 18
pm
replied, Thanks Dave18
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 09:29:27 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 09:31:41 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
As you know Dean, one step at a time.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 09:33:50 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Good morning Dean....
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 09:34:30 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
As you know Dean, one step at a time.
yes I know Dave, thanks. I am suce a mess, or in one it's unbelieveable.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 09:35:56 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Good morning Dean....
hello BD. tomorrow I go to the laundrymat. lol.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 09:39:42 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Good morning Dean....
hello BD. tomorrow I go to the laundrymat. lol.
The granddaughter laundry secret is, "use color catchers."  We're not quit sure how many to use, but each of us including the grandson tosses one in...
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 28, 2014, 09:42:28 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Good morning Dean....
hello BD. tomorrow I go to the laundrymat. lol.
The granddaughter laundry secret is, "use color catchers."  We're not quit sure how many to use, but each of us including the grandson tosses one in...
LOL , if one is good 3 has to be better ! .
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 09:44:33 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Morning, Dean. Sounds like you've had quite the morning already.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 09:52:59 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Good morning Dean....
hello BD. tomorrow I go to the laundrymat. lol.
The granddaughter laundry secret is, "use color catchers."  We're not quit sure how many to use, but each of us including the grandson tosses one in...
LOL , if one is good 3 has to be better ! .
You should have seen my granddaughters face when we pulled my wife's pants out of the washer and they were 2 foot tall....  My wife would never let me near the washer because my 1st load 40 years ago all came out blue...  I don't know what the hell is wrong with those damn washers...?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 09:54:00 AM
Good morning Bad Dog and Red Fred
Hello 18
pm
replied, Thanks Dave18
one more
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 09:58:56 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Morning, Dean. Sounds like you've had quite the morning already.
morning Dave. harder than working, and I really don't miss camp. warden is still slow divulging acct info on a few bills, but I'm getting there.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 10:04:31 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Morning, Dean. Sounds like you've had quite the morning already.
morning Dave. harder than working, and I really don't miss camp. warden is still slow divulging acct info on a few bills, but I'm getting there.
Just keep on keeping on.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 10:07:16 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Morning, Dean. Sounds like you've had quite the morning already.
morning Dave. harder than working, and I really don't miss camp. warden is still slow divulging acct info on a few bills, but I'm getting there.
Just keep on keeping on.
hahaha. keepin' man, I'm keepin'.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 10:13:27 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Morning, Dean. Sounds like you've had quite the morning already.
morning Dave. harder than working, and I really don't miss camp. warden is still slow divulging acct info on a few bills, but I'm getting there.
Just keep on keeping on.
hahaha. keepin' man, I'm keepin'.
take the warden for a swim in the lake, the deep end..... Why does my mind go there?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 10:19:20 AM
good morning. just finished a 2 mile run/walk. for a guy with RA it's quite an accomplishment. been doing sit-ups and push-ups. finally getting most of what bills we have from warden and trying to get current. it's a mess. be going north soon for a noon meeting, lunch, and maybe a swim in Lake Ontario. not sure I really want a cigar yet but I feel I've been productive.
Morning, Dean. Sounds like you've had quite the morning already.
morning Dave. harder than working, and I really don't miss camp. warden is still slow divulging acct info on a few bills, but I'm getting there.
Just keep on keeping on.
hahaha. keepin' man, I'm keepin'.
take the warden for a swim in the lake, the deep end..... Why does my mind go there?
she has not been in a bathing suit or a body of water except a bath tub since we got married in the Bahamas 8 years ago.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 28, 2014, 10:19:56 AM
How's the Saturday crew doing?  Jammin'?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 28, 2014, 10:21:40 AM
How's the Saturday crew doing?  Jammin'?
Good morning Tony .
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 10:22:49 AM
time to head north. maybe I'll be back tonight unless I can find a gal that wants to 13th step me.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 10:27:13 AM
time to head north. maybe I'll be back tonight unless I can find a gal that wants to 13th step me.
i prefer the 14th step.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 10:27:56 AM
Enjoy the day boys I'm out for a bit.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 28, 2014, 10:29:17 AM
How's the Saturday crew doing?  Jammin'?
Good morning Tony .
Hi Steve.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 28, 2014, 10:31:11 AM
time to head north. maybe I'll be back tonight unless I can find a gal that wants to 13th step me.
Ahh, lucky 13.  I've got my fingers crossed for you, brother.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 10:32:06 AM
Enjoy the day boys I'm out for a bit.
Bi Dave18
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 28, 2014, 10:32:54 AM
time to head north. maybe I'll be back tonight unless I can find a gal that wants to 13th step me.
i prefer the 14th step.
I would have guessed you were all about the 18th step?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 28, 2014, 10:33:38 AM
Have a great day guy's ! . bbl .
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 28, 2014, 10:49:04 AM
Gotta run.. Later guys..!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 10:50:16 AM
How's the Saturday crew doing?  Jammin'?
Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 10:51:59 AM
 3 pack of Ashton ESG 20-Year Salute Churchills on free fall, low price I've seen is $35.10 + $2.95 shipping. Are they worth it?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 11:00:05 AM
How's the Saturday crew doing?  Jammin'?
Oh yeah, a jam. Forgot about that.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 11:02:35 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 11:03:53 AM
3 pack of Ashton ESG 20-Year Salute Churchills on free fall, low price I've seen is $35.10 + $2.95 shipping. Are they worth it?
Yes, IMHO.  Just had one last Saturday night.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 11:09:28 AM
3 pack of Ashton ESG 20-Year Salute Churchills on free fall, low price I've seen is $35.10 + $2.95 shipping. Are they worth it?
Yes, IMHO.  Just had one last Saturday night.
Just stopping by to drop some knowledge. Morning, KC.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 11:09:45 AM
Sorry about recaps guys, stupid girl called in sick at work so I had to drag my ass to work today.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 11:14:46 AM
3 pack of Ashton ESG 20-Year Salute Churchills on free fall, low price I've seen is $35.10 + $2.95 shipping. Are they worth it?
Yes, IMHO.  Just had one last Saturday night.
Craig sent me one and it was probably the best cigar I ever had.  I thought it was better than the Goldie. Mornin lonely KC
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 11:16:06 AM
Sorry about recaps guys, stupid girl called in sick at work so I had to drag my ass to work today.
That sucks. Bitch.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 11:27:41 AM
Sorry about recaps guys, stupid girl called in sick at work so I had to drag my ass to work today.
That sucks. Bitch.
Fucking whore!!! Doesn't she know its Chip's day off for fuck's sake???? Morning Movie Star...got a bit of the potty mouth this morning.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 11:32:23 AM
Morning men!!! Look at the King go...posting in the AM!!!! A bit stuffed up this morning...just waiting for the Claritin to kick in before cigar #1 today.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 11:39:59 AM
Morning men!!! Look at the King go...posting in the AM!!!! A bit stuffed up this morning...just waiting for the Claritin to kick in before cigar #1 today.
Morning Sooner!  Been on the phone, think I found something for Dean.  Where did he go?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 28, 2014, 11:42:41 AM
How's the Saturday crew doing?  Jammin'?
Morning Tony.
Hi Dave.  Sorry, family called.  How's work treating ya?  Look at the bright side, you could be painting.   :D
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 11:43:45 AM
Morning men!!! Look at the King go...posting in the AM!!!! A bit stuffed up this morning...just waiting for the Claritin to kick in before cigar #1 today.
Morning Sooner!  Been on the phone, think I found something for Dean.  Where did he go?
Morning, King!!! Oh man...that would be great!!! I know he has been stressing a bit...hope this works out for him. I think he said he was taking a drive up North. I have his # if you need it.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 11:45:07 AM
Well...what do you know, it's the GAY BOY himself...morning Anthony!!!!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 28, 2014, 11:45:34 AM
Good morning, Jeffrey and KC.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 11:45:44 AM
Morning men!!! Look at the King go...posting in the AM!!!! A bit stuffed up this morning...just waiting for the Claritin to kick in before cigar #1 today.
Morning Sooner!  Been on the phone, think I found something for Dean.  Where did he go?
he went to a 12 step meeting looking for a gal to take him to the 13th step!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 11:47:14 AM
Good morning, Jeffrey and KC.
GFY Too!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 11:48:59 AM
Morning men!!! Look at the King go...posting in the AM!!!! A bit stuffed up this morning...just waiting for the Claritin to kick in before cigar #1 today.
Morning Sooner!  Been on the phone, think I found something for Dean.  Where did he go?
Morning, King!!! Oh man...that would be great!!! I know he has been stressing a bit...hope this works out for him. I think he said he was taking a drive up North. I have his # if you need it.
I sent him an e-mail with details.  I have his #, thanks.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 11:50:04 AM
Good morning, Jeffrey and KC.
Good morning Sir Antnee, Baron of Bruschetta!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 11:51:23 AM
Morning men!!! Look at the King go...posting in the AM!!!! A bit stuffed up this morning...just waiting for the Claritin to kick in before cigar #1 today.
Morning Sooner!  Been on the phone, think I found something for Dean.  Where did he go?
he went to a 12 step meeting looking for a gal to take him to the 13th step!
Can't say I blame him..the poor guy has been through hell!!! When I heard a while back Elizabeth treated the Rockstar rudely when his visited Dean, then actually met Barry...I knew she must be hell on wheels!!! If you can't get along with Barry...you have a problem. IMFO
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 11:51:37 AM
How's the Saturday crew doing?  Jammin'?
Morning Tony.
Hi Dave.  Sorry, family called.  How's work treating ya?  Look at the bright side, you could be painting.   :D
No doubt, much easier day today. ;)
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 11:51:52 AM
Sorry about recaps guys, stupid girl called in sick at work so I had to drag my ass to work today.
That sucks. Bitch.
Fucking whore!!! Doesn't she know its Chip's day off for fuck's sake???? Morning Movie Star...got a bit of the potty mouth this morning.
Yeah, buddy! Morning, Jeff.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 11:54:15 AM
Oh..also Morning Fred Bob!!! Manners lacking this morning..I'll just GFM!!!!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 11:54:33 AM
Got to run to Walgreen's, pick up some scrips.  BBL.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 11:56:44 AM
Oh..also Morning Fred Bob!!! Manners lacking this morning..I'll just GFM!!!!
Hiya Jeff and Toni
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 11:58:47 AM
Sorry about recaps guys, stupid girl called in sick at work so I had to drag my ass to work today.
That sucks. Bitch.
Fucking whore!!! Doesn't she know its Chip's day off for fuck's sake???? Morning Movie Star...got a bit of the potty mouth this morning.
Yeah, buddy! Morning, Jeff.
How goes the battle, Movie Star? Taking a few weekends off from golf to re-focus. Started spraying the ball everywhere and pissing me off. Thought before I tin-cup and snap every club in my bag ( except the 7 iron, I never shank a 7 iron) I should step back, evaluate...and take up lawn darts.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 12:00:49 PM
Oh..also Morning Fred Bob!!! Manners lacking this morning..I'll just GFM!!!!
Hiya Jeff and Toni
Nice Fred Bob...the Tony with an I...shows his feminine side.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 12:01:28 PM
Sorry about recaps guys, stupid girl called in sick at work so I had to drag my ass to work today.
That sucks. Bitch.
Fucking whore!!! Doesn't she know its Chip's day off for fuck's sake???? Morning Movie Star...got a bit of the potty mouth this morning.
Yeah, buddy! Morning, Jeff.
How goes the battle, Movie Star? Taking a few weekends off from golf to re-focus. Started spraying the ball everywhere and pissing me off. Thought before I tin-cup and snap every club in my bag ( except the 7 iron, I never shank a 7 iron) I should step back, evaluate...and take up lawn darts.
The struggle continues, my friend. Haven't been out in a little while myself. But less than 6 weeks away from heading down to KY to check out the 2nd round of the PGA.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 12:01:39 PM
Sorry about recaps guys, stupid girl called in sick at work so I had to drag my ass to work today.
That sucks. Bitch.
Fucking whore!!! Doesn't she know its Chip's day off for fuck's sake???? Morning Movie Star...got a bit of the potty mouth this morning.
Yeah, buddy! Morning, Jeff.
How goes the battle, Movie Star? Taking a few weekends off from golf to re-focus. Started spraying the ball everywhere and pissing me off. Thought before I tin-cup and snap every club in my bag ( except the 7 iron, I never shank a 7 iron) I should step back, evaluate...and take up lawn darts.
Unfortunately they took them off the market....was a fun game.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 28, 2014, 12:07:37 PM
Sorry for the posts and run, family is calling again.  When's the weekend over?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 12:18:57 PM
Sorry about recaps guys, stupid girl called in sick at work so I had to drag my ass to work today.
That sucks. Bitch.
Fucking whore!!! Doesn't she know its Chip's day off for fuck's sake???? Morning Movie Star...got a bit of the potty mouth this morning.
Yeah, buddy! Morning, Jeff.
How goes the battle, Movie Star? Taking a few weekends off from golf to re-focus. Started spraying the ball everywhere and pissing me off. Thought before I tin-cup and snap every club in my bag ( except the 7 iron, I never shank a 7 iron) I should step back, evaluate...and take up lawn darts.
The struggle continues, my friend. Haven't been out in a little while myself. But less than 6 weeks away from heading down to KY to check out the 2nd round of the PGA.
That sounds excellent!!! The BMW Championship is being played here in September. Buddy and I are thinking about going. One of the FedEx play-offs..
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 12:20:26 PM
Sorry about recaps guys, stupid girl called in sick at work so I had to drag my ass to work today.
That sucks. Bitch.
Fucking whore!!! Doesn't she know its Chip's day off for fuck's sake???? Morning Movie Star...got a bit of the potty mouth this morning.
Yeah, buddy! Morning, Jeff.
How goes the battle, Movie Star? Taking a few weekends off from golf to re-focus. Started spraying the ball everywhere and pissing me off. Thought before I tin-cup and snap every club in my bag ( except the 7 iron, I never shank a 7 iron) I should step back, evaluate...and take up lawn darts.
Unfortunately they took them off the market....was a fun game.
Are you fucking kidding me? Good thing I already have a set then..Morning " on the go" Dave!!!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 12:20:52 PM
[...]
Should be good. Only staying one night, driving down and golfing 27 holes Thursday, then the tournament Friday and drive back. 2nd year in a row for the PGA. Gonna be old hat soon, as they say.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 12:21:34 PM
[...]
Way it's going, Tiger won't even be in the play-offs this year. He'll need a helluva finish to get in.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 12:28:18 PM
12 5 Vegas Relic Perfecto
         10/32.50
11 Montecristo Media Noche
          5/32.50
10 My Uzi Weighs a Ton Bait Fish
         10/39.99
 9 La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003
          5/29.50
 8 5 Vegas Series 'A'
         10/25.00
 7 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real
          5/24.50
 6 CAO Lx2 Robusto
         10/29.99
 5 AVO Domaine Robusto Toro
          5/29.50
 4 601 Serie Green Oscuro Tronco
         10/37.50
 3 Fallen Angel Toro
          5/22.50 2 Saint Luis Rey Serie G Maduro No.6
         10/39.99
 1 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino
          6/17.99
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Ogie on June 28, 2014, 12:55:10 PM
shfree47
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 28, 2014, 12:59:53 PM
shfree47
Down,set, Blue 42! Hut! Hut! Hut!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 01:04:57 PM
shfree47
Good lookin' out.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 01:09:06 PM
shfree47
Good lookin' out.
watching "Turtle Man". this show is a car wreck!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 01:09:49 PM
13 Partagas Cifuentes Diciembre
         10/29.50
[...]
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 01:17:37 PM
shfree47
Good lookin' out.
watching "Turtle Man". this show is a car wreck!
live action Fredbob Jeffbump
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 01:29:41 PM
shfree47
Good lookin' out.
watching "Turtle Man". this show is a car wreck!
Say what?  With Brazil-Chile 1-1, you're watching that toothless nit-wit?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 01:45:44 PM
shfree47
Good lookin' out.
watching "Turtle Man". this show is a car wreck!
Say what?  With Brazil-Chile 1-1, you're watching that toothless nit-wit?
Here's hopin' Brazil gets 2 goals, so I have a chance to win a box of CAO Brazilias.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 01:54:41 PM
Ogie comes through with the code, Mr. Breath in the house...and email sent to the King!!! Just finished up with a RB project...
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 01:56:18 PM
Afternoon Chip & Minnesota Dave!!!! Thanks for the recaps, Chipper!!! Sorry you got called into work..that blows!!!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 01:56:38 PM
shfree47
Good lookin' out.
watching "Turtle Man". this show is a car wreck!
So your say'n its better than a train wreck?...........
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 01:57:56 PM

So your say'n its better than a train wreck?...........-----TD-----Afternoon dawg!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 01:58:23 PM
Ogie comes through with the code, Mr. Breath in the house...and email sent to the King!!! Just finished up with a RB project...
Replied.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 02:01:59 PM

So your say'n its better than a train wreck?...........-----TD-----Afternoon dawg!
...What uP my feathered friend?....watch'N sum futBall also.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 02:06:46 PM

So your say'n its better than a train wreck?...........-----TD-----Afternoon dawg!
...What uP my feathered friend?....watch'N sum futBall also.
And the acting in these soccer games is almost as bad as "Big Time Wrestling".....
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 02:07:22 PM
Afternoon Craig!!! If you guys don't mind...I will join you and the King with a smoke tonight. What are we smoking??? 8)
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 02:09:45 PM
Afternoon Craig!!! If you guys don't mind...I will join you and the King with a smoke tonight. What are we smoking??? 8)
Punch Churchill, or anything close.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 02:13:11 PM
Afternoon Craig!!! If you guys don't mind...I will join you and the King with a smoke tonight. What are we smoking??? 8)
Punch Churchill, or anything close.
Hellz yes, afternoon Jeff....
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 28, 2014, 02:15:16 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 28, 2014, 02:15:39 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 02:16:28 PM
Afternoon Craig!!! If you guys don't mind...I will join you and the King with a smoke tonight. What are we smoking??? 8)
Punch Churchill, or anything close.
No Punch at all...is it close to go with an AJ Mayimbe??? Picked one of these up at the B&M over the winter. In fact..there are quite a bit of AJ stuff there now. All of the oval and San Latano line...I thought AJ was exclusive to CI and Cigar.com????
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 02:17:39 PM
Hazzuh!
See you later, Movie Star!!! Enjoy the rest of you weekend.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 02:19:20 PM
Afternoon Craig!!! If you guys don't mind...I will join you and the King with a smoke tonight. What are we smoking??? 8)
Punch Churchill, or anything close.
No Punch at all...is it close to go with an AJ Mayimbe??? Picked one of these up at the B&M over the winter. In fact..there are quite a bit of AJ stuff there now. All of the oval and San Latano line...I thought AJ was exclusive to CI and Cigar.com????
That will be just fine, Jeff.  Glad you can join us!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 02:26:39 PM
Scratch that...going to go with an Armada tonight. Greg sent me this back in early 2011 and dated it. This stick made the trip to Florida twice!!! Brought back both times...just because I forgot about it with so many smokes at Casa de Kasper. Tonight...it will be smoked!!!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 02:29:57 PM
Churchill Herf tonight?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 02:30:15 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
Hey Will, nothing at the moment.  Just enjoy'n a chilly brewskie.  And you?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 02:41:31 PM
Scratch that...going to go with an Armada tonight. Greg sent me this back in early 2011 and dated it. This stick made the trip to Florida twice!!! Brought back both times...just because I forgot about it with so many smokes at Casa de Kasper. Tonight...it will be smoked!!!
Good choice!  The actual cigar really doesn't matter, but it's nice you'll be smoking something that was here, on the back porch.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 02:42:37 PM
Churchill Herf tonight?
Nothing official, but please join us if you'd like.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 02:44:42 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
Afternoon Will.  Nothing at the moment, watching the match, taking care of the birds, watering plants, just a nice tall glasss of ice water right now.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 28, 2014, 02:49:34 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
Hey Will, nothing at the moment.  Just enjoy'n a chilly brewskie.  And you?

Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
Afternoon Will.  Nothing at the moment, watching the match, taking care of the birds, watering plants, just a nice tall glasss of ice water right now.

Nothing yet.  Doing some hard drive backups and all that jazz.  Been putting it off forever.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 02:56:54 PM
Brazil WINS!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 02:59:14 PM
Brazil WINS!
feel bad for chile, but this is best for the tournament
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 03:02:56 PM
shfree47
Woo Hoo! Thanks Ogie!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 03:03:12 PM
Brazil WINS!
A Thrilla in Brazilla....
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 03:04:35 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
my ass, had chili for lunch.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 03:06:31 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
my ass, had chili for lunch.
Appreciate ya share'n that Fart/Bob.........
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 03:13:54 PM
no 13th stepping. it isn't right. got a few groceries and replied to KC's email.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 03:19:22 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
my ass, had chili for lunch.
So did Brazil.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 03:20:05 PM
no 13th stepping. it isn't right. got a few groceries and replied to KC's email.
And backatcha.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 03:23:36 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
my ass, had chili for lunch.
Appreciate ya share'n that Fart/Bob.........
pm, doggy Craig
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 03:28:32 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
my ass, had chili for lunch.
Appreciate ya share'n that Fart/Bob.........
pm, doggy Craig
and back yo's way.....
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 03:29:24 PM
no 13th stepping. it isn't right. got a few groceries and replied to KC's email.
And backatcha.
same. thanks.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 03:45:15 PM
16 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Lonsdale Lancero/Panatela
          5/31.50
15 Cain Splendid Six Sampler
          6/23.50
14 Perdomo Champagne Noir Torpedo
          5/22.50
[...]
Post by: dogdays on June 28, 2014, 03:56:14 PM
Good after noon men .
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 04:00:37 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
my ass, had chili for lunch.
Well my ass had TX BBQ brisket, jalapeño sausage and ribs for lunch with tater tot casserole and jalapeño corn. Tried a new to me place and it was far better than just good probably being the best I have had in this area.  Got to have a nice nap before lighting up.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 28, 2014, 04:01:20 PM
17 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 04:01:29 PM
Good after noon men .
Afternoon Dog D.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 28, 2014, 04:03:25 PM
Good after noon men .
Afternoon Dog D.
Hey Dave . was it you who was talking about the ronson jet lite ?.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 04:15:30 PM
Good after noon men .
Afternoon Dog D.
Hey Dave . was it you who was talking about the ronson jet lite ?.
Probably so I am a jet lite whore.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 28, 2014, 04:19:21 PM
Good after noon men .
Afternoon Dog D.
Hey Dave . was it you who was talking about the ronson jet lite ?.
Probably so I am a jet lite whore.
I just got one and I have to say for $5 you can't go wrong , a good lighter for $ 5 . thank you Dave !
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 04:19:48 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
my ass, had chili for lunch.
Well my ass had TX BBQ brisket, jalapeño sausage and ribs for lunch with tater tot casserole and jalapeño corn. Tried a new to me place and it was far better than just good probably being the best I have had in this area.  Got to have a nice nap before lighting up.
Light weight...
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 04:29:46 PM
Good after noon men .
Afternoon Dog D.
Hey Dave . was it you who was talking about the ronson jet lite ?.
Probably so I am a jet lite whore.
I just got one and I have to say for $5 you can't go wrong , a good lighter for $ 5 . thank you Dave !
Glad you like it.  They give very little trouble and with some minor surgery you can double the flame output but the small fuel capacity is a drawback.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 04:29:48 PM
sorry for the absence. was paying bills. now to chose a cigar. selection is limited.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 04:30:57 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
my ass, had chili for lunch.
Well my ass had TX BBQ brisket, jalapeño sausage and ribs for lunch with tater tot casserole and jalapeño corn. Tried a new to me place and it was far better than just good probably being the best I have had in this area.  Got to have a nice nap before lighting up.
Light weight...
yeah!   Guess I would have had pork chop too if I were a real man.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 04:33:03 PM
sorry for the absence. was paying bills. now to chose a cigar. selection is limited.
Afternoon 3d Dean.  Man you need to come to TX and let me treat you to some of this new BBQ I found, you will never leave.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 04:38:16 PM
Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
my ass, had chili for lunch.
Well my ass had TX BBQ brisket, jalapeño sausage and ribs for lunch with tater tot casserole and jalapeño corn. Tried a new to me place and it was far better than just good probably being the best I have had in this area.  Got to have a nice nap before lighting up.
Light weight...
yeah!   Guess I would have had pork chop too if I were a real man.
You are a honest man...LoL.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 04:47:23 PM
sorry for the absence. was paying bills. now to chose a cigar. selection is limited.
Afternoon 3d Dean.  Man you need to come to TX and let me treat you to some of this new BBQ I found, you will never leave.
hmmmmm, can I live with you?
LMAO.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: EA on June 28, 2014, 04:49:09 PM
no 13th stepping. it isn't right. got a few groceries and replied to KC's email.
And backatcha.
same. thanks.

Hey 3D, I pm'd you.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 04:59:28 PM
no 13th stepping. it isn't right. got a few groceries and replied to KC's email.
And backatcha.
same. thanks.

Hey 3D, I pm'd you.
got it and replied. thanks.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 05:17:00 PM
Surprised these JD Howard's are hanging on.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 28, 2014, 05:29:09 PM
Surprised these JD Howard's are hanging on.
Least impressive of the three CH's IMHO (haven't broken out any of the new ones yet)
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 05:54:59 PM
Time to go to the humi and make an afternoon selection.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 05:57:19 PM
Time to go to the humi and make an afternoon selection.
and I need to find something to eat.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 06:06:17 PM
Time to go to the humi and make an afternoon selection.
and I need to find something to eat.
Just ate hot dogs and beans in jail.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 06:08:35 PM
Time to go to the humi and make an afternoon selection.
and I need to find something to eat.
Just ate hot dogs and beans in jail.
No dinner needed here after that 3 meat lunch.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 06:09:36 PM
You are a honest man...LoL-----TD-----What time do you want to fire up, mutt?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 06:16:24 PM
You are a honest man...LoL-----TD-----What time do you want to fire up, mutt?
can I join in? the only churchill I have left is a Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 Especial Maduro. not a Punch by a long shot, but it's smokeable.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 06:16:53 PM
Time to go to the humi and make an afternoon selection.
and I need to find something to eat.
Just ate hot dogs and beans in jail.
shit I recall that's what I got in jail, menu hasn't changed in 30 years.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 06:17:47 PM
KC is this the stuff you drink?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 06:23:43 PM
Your right Dave 18, If hasn't changed much. Two meals you can count  is fish on Friday And Dogs and beans of Saturday's. Been that way for the 25 years I've been here.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 06:26:06 PM
KC is this the stuff you drink?
that's it..... bottoms up, Dave 18
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 06:26:34 PM
You are a honest man...LoL-----TD-----What time do you want to fire up, mutt?
can I join in? the only churchill I have left is a Puros Indios Reserva Maxima 2003 Especial Maduro. not a Punch by a long shot, but it's smokeable.
Of course!!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 06:27:08 PM
KC is this the stuff you drink?
It most certainly is!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 06:32:08 PM
KC is this the stuff you drink?
It most certainly is!
i can't get myself to drink it, too harsh. I'll save it for Rum punch or Rum cake.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 06:35:28 PM
KC is this the stuff you drink?
It most certainly is!
i can't get myself to drink it, too harsh. I'll save it for Rum punch or Rum cake.
It's mixing rum Oy, not sippin' rum!!  The reason I like it is because it is not as sweet as Bacardi.  Not at all harsh to me.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 28, 2014, 06:35:40 PM
KC is this the stuff you drink?
It most certainly is!
i can't get myself to drink it, too harsh. I'll save it for Rum punch or Rum cake.
You did mix it whit coke .
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 06:36:45 PM
KC is this the stuff you drink?
It most certainly is!
i can't get myself to drink it, too harsh. I'll save it for Rum punch or Rum cake.
Don't ruin a good cake with that shit!   Use it for charcoal lighter.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 06:37:03 PM
18
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 06:40:48 PM
KC is this the stuff you drink?
It most certainly is!
i can't get myself to drink it, too harsh. I'll save it for Rum punch or Rum cake.
Don't ruin a good cake with that shit!   Use it for charcoal lighter.
it's not that bad,but I'll stick with my brand
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 06:43:54 PM
KC is this the stuff you drink?
It most certainly is!
i can't get myself to drink it, too harsh. I'll save it for Rum punch or Rum cake.
Don't ruin a good cake with that shit!   Use it for charcoal lighter.
it's not that bad,but I'll stick with my brand
My everyday brand for rum & coke

Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 06:44:34 PM
18
6
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 06:47:34 PM
KC is this the stuff you drink?
It most certainly is!
i can't get myself to drink it, too harsh. I'll save it for Rum punch or Rum cake.
Don't ruin a good cake with that shit!   Use it for charcoal lighter.
it's not that bad,but I'll stick with my brand
My everyday brand for rum & coke
i drink a cocktail or two about 3 times a month at most.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 06:48:42 PM
My everyday brand for rum & coke-----TR-----Cruzan is good stuff.  I have the Single Barrel in my inventory of sippin' rums.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 06:50:08 PM
i drink a cocktail or two about 3 times a month at most.-----Oy-----Then why are you hanging around a bunch of drunks like me and TD?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 06:51:58 PM
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/specials/weekend-spotlight/

A few months ago, this guy in the office (let's call him Stu), decided it would be a good idea to microwave an egg for 10 minutes. A Google search gone bad, leading to an outcome that can only be described as mind-blowing: a 15-foot splatter radius and a microwave door left dangling by just one tattered wire. Scout's honor, it was hanging by a thread (don't try it at home). So, what the hell does that have to do with this deal? Well, besides embarrassing our ill-trained cook Stu, this deal is poised to blow your mind, and leave you wondering "how the hell did that just happen." Ready? Xikar's HC Series in 20-count boxes are just $59.95. 4 Different blends, 11 options in total, and savings over 60%. Shipping is on the house too. Kaboom!

Xikar's HC Series is damn tasty. Evidenced by over a dozen 90+ ratings (as high as 92), including a well-earned spot in Cigar Aficionado's Top Cigars of the Year. I'm not even going to dive into all the fanmail I get....insane. That's why this weekend is extra special. I've taken all 4 lines, picked the most popular sizes, slashed MSRPs, and stamped each and every one with a $59.95 per box price tag. It's nuttier than a squirrel's living room, and it puts the highly renowned HC Series in your hand for about a third of normal asking price.

HC Series Criollo: 90-rated blend draped in a Criollo wrapper for a medium-bodied experience rife with roasted nuts, leather, and cedar in balanced fashion.

HC Series Habano: A gorgeous, 92-rated cigar boasting a Jalapa wrapper from Nicaragua. Medium to full in body and chock full of pepper, leather, toasty tobacco, and a dash of sweetness.

HC Series Connecticut: Equipped with an Ecuador Connecticut wrapper, this mild to medium-bodied creation booms with a creamy core, along with nutty, mellow undertones.

HC Series Habano2: Thanks to a box-pressed shape and a Habana 2000 wrapper, this cool burning medium to full-bodied specimen exudes notes of nutmeg, coffee, and cedar before a creamy crescendo.

Don't walk....run to checkout. Score epic savings on Xikar's HC Series and laugh maniacally after you realize you saved around $100 a box. I expect a large showing at this soirée, so be one of the first in line and get down like it's 1999.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 06:52:05 PM
i drink a cocktail or two about 3 times a month at most.-----Oy-----Then why are you hanging around a bunch of drunks like me and TD?
i ask my self that every time I log on.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 06:53:11 PM
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/specials/weekend-spotlight/
same boxes go for about $10 less on the .bid even after shipping.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 06:54:26 PM
Time for my drug of choice. Picadillo, arroz, platanitos, avocado, y yuca.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 06:57:48 PM
My everyday brand for rum & coke-----TR-----Cruzan is good stuff.  I have the Single Barrel in my inventory of sippin' rums.
About my favorite rum and much cheaper and better than Bacardi.  I do like some of those high priced Central American sipping rums like Zacapa once in a great while.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 06:58:30 PM
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/specials/weekend-spotlight/
same boxes go for about $10 less on the .bid even after shipping.
I just got the info in my email. haven't had much time for shopping.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 07:03:59 PM
My everyday brand for rum & coke-----TR-----Cruzan is good stuff.  I have the Single Barrel in my inventory of sippin' rums.
About my favorite rum and much cheaper and better than Bacardi.  I do like some of those high priced Central American sipping rums like Zacapa once in a great while.
I still have an unopened bottle of Ron Zacapa that came from Guatemala, where the entire bottle is wrapped in straw, not just the little straw band like on the export bottle.  My 1st shift Senior Mechanic, Edgar Najarro brought it back for me on a visit to his homeland.  All my guys would bring me back a bottle of the very best rum from their home countries, which is where I got my inventory from.  I even have rum from the Phillipines and Spain.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 07:04:07 PM
i drink a cocktail or two about 3 times a month at most.-----Oy-----Then why are you hanging around a bunch of drunks like me and TD?
...WooF...
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 07:06:17 PM
It's after 7:00 pm EFDT, took the kids out for their evening walk n' squawk, fed them, so now it's time to fire up the Punch Churchill.  With a RRG&C, Havana Club (Thank you Oy) neat, on the side.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 07:06:59 PM
...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 07:15:52 PM
My everyday brand for rum & coke-----TR-----Cruzan is good stuff.  I have the Single Barrel in my inventory of sippin' rums.
About my favorite rum and much cheaper and better than Bacardi.  I do like some of those high priced Central American sipping rums like Zacapa once in a great while.
I still have an unopened bottle of Ron Zacapa that came from Guatemala, where the entire bottle is wrapped in straw, not just the little straw band like on the export bottle.  My 1st shift Senior Mechanic, Edgar Najarro brought it back for me on a visit to his homeland.  All my guys would bring me back a bottle of the very best rum from their home countries, which is where I got my inventory from.  I even have rum from the Phillipines and Spain.
Nice collection and that bottle of Zacapa is a real prize.  Neighbors house caught on fire a couple of years ago and the other neighbor and I put the thing out with water hoses before the fire truck got there and he gave me a bottle of it (export variety) is why I have one.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 28, 2014, 07:17:02 PM
It's after 7:00 pm EFDT, took the kids out for their evening walk n' squawk, fed them, so now it's time to fire up the Punch Churchill.  With a RRG&C, Havana Club (Thank you Oy) neat, on the side.
Guess I will turn on what will likely be a boring race.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 07:22:01 PM
It's after 7:00 pm EFDT, took the kids out for their evening walk n' squawk, fed them, so now it's time to fire up the Punch Churchill.  With a RRG&C, Havana Club (Thank you Oy) neat, on the side.
Guess I will turn on what will likely be a boring race.
Kentucky is a very bumpy track, I'm guessing it might be a really good race.  The Nationwide last night was quite exciting.  Countdown to Green is on now on TNT here.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 07:24:54 PM
...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!
...A excellent Saturday evening cigar KC...really enjoying.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 07:30:57 PM
...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!
...A excellent Saturday evening cigar KC...really enjoying.
My all-time favorite! (In a non-LE)  The Chinese was a bit disappointing though.  Called up Dragon City, only to find that they were closed for renovations.  Had to get it from China City instead.  Not bad, just not as good as Dragon City.  Kind of like anticipating a Punch Churchill, but having to settle for an Oliva O.  This Punch is making up for everything though.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 07:32:42 PM
...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!
...A excellent Saturday evening cigar KC...really enjoying.
How is the draw?  This one is perfect, but a couple out of that box needed a Draw Poker.  Well, not exactly "needed", but the DP made the cigar much more enjoyable.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 07:33:00 PM
Time for my drug of choice. Picadillo, arroz, platanitos, avocado, y yuca.
thats good!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 07:34:18 PM
Now I feel like a cigar.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 07:38:18 PM
...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!
...A excellent Saturday evening cigar KC...really enjoying.
How is the draw?  This one is perfect, but a couple out of that box needed a Draw Poker.  Well, not exactly "needed", but the DP made the cigar much more enjoyable.
...Perfect here...got that great white/pepper up front ( very mellow ), but the clove and all spice is prominent.  And that soft salty pretzel on the retro.  Love'n It....
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 07:40:32 PM
Sorry I'm late to the party. I took Dylan out to get a haircut and pick up dinner. I will be lighting up shortly...after I eat of course.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 07:43:01 PM
shit, I'm late. lighting up now.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 07:46:55 PM
Sorry I'm late to the party. I took Dylan out to get a haircut and pick up dinner. I will be lighting up shortly...after I eat of course.
Take your time, no rush.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 07:57:28 PM
LGC rabitos should be up again soon.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 07:57:28 PM
H Upmann coronas major going with some vino blanco. This one is smoking much better, nice draw and burn.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 07:59:31 PM
of course my last Puros Indios Reserva Maxima would be the one with a tight draw and wonky burn.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 08:00:05 PM
...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!
...A excellent Saturday evening cigar KC...really enjoying.
How is the draw?  This one is perfect, but a couple out of that box needed a Draw Poker.  Well, not exactly "needed", but the DP made the cigar much more enjoyable.
...Perfect here...got that great white/pepper up front ( very mellow ), but the clove and all spice is prominent.  And that soft salty pretzel on the retro.  Love'n It....
....moving into some spicy black llicorice....
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 28, 2014, 08:02:43 PM
No Punch Churchills on hand here.  Alas.  But in my search I did uncover a ~3 year old Mi Barrio Churchill.  I think I'll smoke that.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 08:03:54 PM
No Punch Churchills on hand here.  Alas.  But in my search I did uncover a ~3 year old Mi Barrio Churchill.  I think I'll smoke that.
mmmmmmm. nice cigar.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 08:04:50 PM
....moving into some spicy black llicorice....-----TD-----Hmmm.  I never got licorice from these.  Might be the rum preventing it.  But I am into the great spices of the middle third.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 08:05:30 PM
No Punch Churchills on hand here.  Alas.  But in my search I did uncover a ~3 year old Mi Barrio Churchill.  I think I'll smoke that.
That will work just fine.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 08:14:16 PM
nice calm 82° here, quiet, and very relaxing.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 28, 2014, 08:14:59 PM
No Punch Churchills on hand here.  Alas.  But in my search I did uncover a ~3 year old Mi Barrio Churchill.  I think I'll smoke that.
That will work just fine.

I was thinking 888 or 4/2g, but poked around some boxes just to see if anything caught my eye.  The LT Intrepido was a close call.  Maybe I'll smoke that tomorrow night.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 08:17:05 PM
Just nice typical Upann flavors and spur is the draw is flawless.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 08:23:59 PM
....moving into some spicy black llicorice....-----TD-----Hmmm.  I never got licorice from these.  Might be the rum preventing it.  But I am into the great spices of the middle third.
...it's there, use to go to a old candy store here in town as a kid.  Way back when, the true black licorice.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 08:25:42 PM
....moving into some spicy black llicorice....-----TD-----Hmmm.  I never got licorice from these.  Might be the rum preventing it.  But I am into the great spices of the middle third.
...it's there, use to go to a old candy store here in town as a kid.  Way back when, the true black licorice.
I remember that!  The corner store with penny candy.  "Sam & Nate's" where I grew up.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 28, 2014, 08:29:20 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/xUBshyu.jpg) (http://imgur.com/xUBshyu)
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 28, 2014, 08:39:51 PM
gotta give up on this cigar. too much blah. maybe I can finish it in the morning after my run/walk. there's a race on right?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 28, 2014, 08:48:19 PM
No Punch Churchills on hand here.  Alas.  But in my search I did uncover a ~3 year old Mi Barrio Churchill.  I think I'll smoke that.

Despite the age, there is still ample pepper up front, nice sharp flavor.  Almost a leathery/earthy corojo twang to it.  But then it also has some sweeter, almost creamy flavors.  Sweet nuts, some dried fruit, cedar accents, rich creamy coffee finish.

Wonder how it'll go from here.  Good first inch or so.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 08:52:05 PM
gotta give up on this cigar. too much blah. maybe I can finish it in the morning after my run/walk. there's a race on right?
Sprint Cup, at Kentucky.  TNT.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 08:56:36 PM
Took the Punch down to 1/2" on the nubber.  Now, what to fire up next.  Maybe an EE.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 28, 2014, 08:57:26 PM
Took the Punch down to 1/2" on the nubber.  Now, what to fire up next.  Maybe an EE.

La Traviata.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 28, 2014, 09:16:01 PM
No Punch Churchills on hand here.  Alas.  But in my search I did uncover a ~3 year old Mi Barrio Churchill.  I think I'll smoke that.

Despite the age, there is still ample pepper up front, nice sharp flavor.  Almost a leathery/earthy corojo twang to it.  But then it also has some sweeter, almost creamy flavors.  Sweet nuts, some dried fruit, cedar accents, rich creamy coffee finish.

Wonder how it'll go from here.  Good first inch or so.

General spiciness ticking up, overall less creamy/sweet.  Not sharp or overwhelming, but surprising, given its age.  I would have figured the MB, which was never super spicy to begin with, would have mellowed a bit more by now.

Medium plus, give or take.  Very peppery retro.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 09:19:36 PM
Took the Punch down to 1/2" on the nubber.  Now, what to fire up next.  Maybe an EE.

La Traviata.
Extra watermelon gum
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 28, 2014, 09:24:21 PM
Took the Punch down to 1/2" on the nubber.  Now, what to fire up next.  Maybe an EE.

La Traviata.
Extra watermelon gum

Forthcoming Acid flavor?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 09:24:57 PM
So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 09:27:16 PM
Took the Punch down to 1/2" on the nubber.  Now, what to fire up next.  Maybe an EE.

La Traviata.
Extra watermelon gum
ha, FBBJ I sent you an Upman think you'll like it.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 09:30:08 PM
Took the Punch down to 1/2" on the nubber.  Now, what to fire up next.  Maybe an EE.
Sorry for bailing KC, really enjoyed the Punch....Thank you much Brother.  A good friend stopped over to borrow the old reliable Stihl chain saw.  Guess I'll be buying a new chain or sharping blades next week....Ha
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 09:34:12 PM
So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
Agreed on all counts.  Evening Jeffrey.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 09:34:14 PM
So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
pay back for having Boomer neutered
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 09:35:16 PM
Took the Punch down to 1/2" on the nubber.  Now, what to fire up next.  Maybe an EE.
Sorry for bailing KC, really enjoyed the Punch....Thank you much Brother.  A good friend stopped over to borrow the old reliable Stihl chain saw.  Guess I'll be buying a new chain or sharping blades next week....Ha
Ha, yeah, $10 says it spends as much time cutting through wood as dirt.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 09:37:10 PM
So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
Agreed on all counts.  Evening Jeffrey.
Evening Mark...it still hurts!!! Would rather have been punched in the face!!!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 09:37:16 PM
SH posted.....Pudgys available at Famous, limit 1
use 'catsrule' to get them for $78.85 and free shipping is included
http://www.famous-smoke.com/tatuaje+pudgy+monsters+cigars/item+45510
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 09:38:08 PM
So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
pay back for having Boomer neutered
That will teach me to go on family walks with the dog!!! Pay back indeed..
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 09:38:23 PM
Took the Punch down to 1/2" on the nubber.  Now, what to fire up next.  Maybe an EE.
Sorry for bailing KC, really enjoyed the Punch....Thank you much Brother.  A good friend stopped over to borrow the old reliable Stihl chain saw.  Guess I'll be buying a new chain or sharping blades next week....Ha
sharpening....cbeesh.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 28, 2014, 09:41:42 PM
So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
pay back for having Boomer neutered
...WoouchF....
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 09:44:36 PM
So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
Agreed on all counts.  Evening Jeffrey.
Evening Mark...it still hurts!!! Would rather have been punched in the face!!!
But funny for us, so thanks for sharing! We use one of those retracting leashes, too, so I can picture this, and the slo-mo replay!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 09:45:10 PM
A 4yr old Armada is a fire. Shocker...the cello was yellow. So far..so good.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 09:45:16 PM
So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
So you see?  If you had a bird, you wouldn't need that damned leash!  Took Jackie and Ralphie out for a walk n' squawk on the front lawn earlier, not seeing the neighbor's Lab between his two cars in the driveway.  When I put the kids down, the Lab came running over barking up a storm, and just as I rushed to pick the kids up they both raised their crests and all their feathers, started screeching and started to charge the damned dog!  He stopped in his tracks, then ran back to his own house!  They scared the crap out of that dog.  I told Jeff that his dog was a wimp, and he agreed.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 09:46:36 PM
So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
Agreed on all counts.  Evening Jeffrey.
Evening Mark...it still hurts!!! Would rather have been punched in the face!!!
But funny for us, so thanks for sharing! We use one of those retracting leashes, too, so I can picture this, and the slo-mo replay!
So...can you see me "buckling over"???? No pun intended... :'(
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 09:50:25 PM
Crown Friday has rolled into Crown Saturday. Wasn't planning on booze...but it helps my dented left nut feel better. So there!!! :o
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 09:50:44 PM
So...funny to you, not so much for me story. After dinner, promised to go with the family on a walk with Boomer. After just arriving home, warden unhooks his retractable leash that I'm holding and lets it go. Buckle hits me square in the balls!!! Fuck that hurts!!! Dylan laughing his ass off...Dad in pain and Lynn apologizing a lot. I'll be talking like a little school girl for a bit!!! Now...finally...a cigar.
Agreed on all counts.  Evening Jeffrey.
Evening Mark...it still hurts!!! Would rather have been punched in the face!!!
But funny for us, so thanks for sharing! We use one of those retracting leashes, too, so I can picture this, and the slo-mo replay!
So...can you see me "buckling over"???? No pun intended... :'(
Yes, and your expression is priceless.  One thing that's curious, though, the slo-mo seems to indicate the warden might have, just maybe, done it intentionally.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 09:53:07 PM
[...]
close call KC
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 09:54:42 PM
[...]
Birds in generally have way more badass in them then their size would suggest.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 28, 2014, 09:54:57 PM
[...]
If she did...give her an Oscar Award. She played it off that she was very sorry...and got my laughing son away from me or he wouldn't see his 10th birthday. Her exact words.."It all happened sooooo fast"!!! Sure it did...and yes, I've heard that line from her before.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 09:55:31 PM
Damn, two pages over at the CI banter.  The long slow spiral continues.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 09:59:03 PM
Damn, two pages over at the CI banter.  The long slow spiral continues.
made me look. Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte
10 CIGARS (68% savings!)....from what I recall they were worth the $2.25
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 10:04:17 PM
Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 28, 2014, 10:05:52 PM
Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
evening jr, been hitting he pipe at all?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 10:10:08 PM
Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
Hey Mr. Reed.  No choir practice or quilting bee this evening?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 10:15:27 PM
Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
evening jr, been hitting he pipe at all?
Howdy David, haven't had a pipe in quite some time, need to get reacquainted.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 10:16:09 PM
Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
Hey Mr. Reed.  No choir practice or quilting bee this evening?
Hey Mark, already done for the evening.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 10:36:22 PM
Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
Hey Mr. Reed.  No choir practice or quilting bee this evening?
Hey Mark, already done for the evening.
But your avi looks like she's ready for another go.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 10:38:50 PM
Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
Hey Mr. Reed.  No choir practice or quilting bee this evening?
Hey Mark, already done for the evening.
But your avi looks like she's ready for another go.
Probably certain death for me. lol
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 10:41:58 PM
Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
Hey Mr. Reed.  No choir practice or quilting bee this evening?
Hey Mark, already done for the evening.
But your avi looks like she's ready for another go.
Probably certain death for me. lol
Maybe, but what a way to go!  I'd pick that option any day.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 10:47:02 PM
Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
Hey Mr. Reed.  No choir practice or quilting bee this evening?
Hey Mark, already done for the evening.
No doubt, come and go in the same instant!
But your avi looks like she's ready for another go.
Probably certain death for me. lol
Maybe, but what a way to go!  I'd pick that option any day.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 10:48:59 PM
Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
Hey Mr. Reed.  No choir practice or quilting bee this evening?
Hey Mark, already done for the evening.
No doubt, come and go in the same instant!
But your avi looks like she's ready for another go.
Probably certain death for me. lol
Maybe, but what a way to go!  I'd pick that option any day.
No doubt, come and go in the same instant!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 10:52:59 PM
Evening Guys, Upmann Habana going here(thanks Ken).
Hey Mr. Reed.  No choir practice or quilting bee this evening?
Hey Mark, already done for the evening.
No doubt, come and go in the same instant!
But your avi looks like she's ready for another go.
Probably certain death for me. lol
Maybe, but what a way to go!  I'd pick that option any day.
No doubt, come and go in the same instant!
Ha!  Talk about your peak sensations.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 11:04:51 PM
LGC Rabbits up now, here's your chance KC.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 11:10:46 PM
Shots!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 11:12:38 PM
Shots!
Don't mind if I do.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 11:19:01 PM
LGC Rabbits up now, here's your chance KC.
Missed them!  Oh well.  Next time.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 28, 2014, 11:20:06 PM
Working on an Illusione CC 40 to end the night.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 11:24:22 PM
I'm thinking about sparking a cigar, but it's 82 deg and 74 deg dewpoint outside.  Sorry, that just ain't comfortable.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 11:27:54 PM
Got to have one more for the evening.  Hmmm.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 11:29:56 PM
I'm thinking about sparking a cigar, but it's 82 deg and 74 deg dewpoint outside.  Sorry, that just ain't comfortable.-----3B-----Say what???  It's 84*F and 86% RH here, and I'm having another smoke.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 11:38:50 PM
I'm thinking about sparking a cigar, but it's 82 deg and 74 deg dewpoint outside.  Sorry, that just ain't comfortable.-----3B-----Say what???  It's 84*F and 86% RH here, and I'm having another smoke.
OK, OK, might have to step outside and see first hand.  I know I have a VSG in the humi, too.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 11:42:30 PM
Just finished my Upmann, have to see what's next.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 28, 2014, 11:42:53 PM
Windy as schitt.  Plus I know this sumbitch will probably die at the flip. So going to pussy out in the cigar smoking tonight department.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 11:48:04 PM
Whom ever put out the Pudgy Monster alert.... You Suck!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 11:48:20 PM
Windy as schitt.  Plus I know this sumbitch will probably die at the flip. So going to pussy out in the cigar smoking tonight department.
Yeah, it's windy here too,but me and KC are in the house.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 28, 2014, 11:48:48 PM
Windy as schitt.  Plus I know this sumbitch will probably die at the flip. So going to pussy out in the cigar smoking tonight department.
El Triunfador #4 Robusto fired up.  (Hint, hint)
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 28, 2014, 11:50:08 PM
Working on an Illusione CC 40 to end the night.
Luchador 1day ott not bad at all.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 28, 2014, 11:53:08 PM
Windy as schitt.  Plus I know this sumbitch will probably die at the flip. So going to pussy out in the cigar smoking tonight department.
El Triunfador #4 Robusto fired up.  (Hint, hint)
KC, wish I had one I'd join you.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 12:04:15 AM
No flip?
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 29, 2014, 12:06:25 AM
No flip?
He's in NJ.  Garfield, if I remember correctly.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 29, 2014, 12:10:41 AM
I recall Tony saying the flip is still a manual operation for him. Flippage or not, we're good.  We'll keep throwing up (pun intended) these words of wisdom regardless of date stampage.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 12:12:02 AM
No flip?
He's in NJ.  Garfield, if I remember correctly.
KC, pm sent
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 29, 2014, 12:22:47 AM
Not sure how much longer before this thread passes to cyberheaven, but regardless, I'm clocking out.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: KC on June 29, 2014, 12:23:38 AM
No flip?
He's in NJ.  Garfield, if I remember correctly.
KC, pm sent
Backatcha, thanks FB!
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 29, 2014, 12:25:35 AM
Not sure how much longer before this thread passes to cyberheaven, but regardless, I'm clocking out.  Adios, mofos.
G'nite Mark.
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 12:30:22 AM
No flip?
He's in NJ.  Garfield, if I remember correctly.
KC, pm sent
Backatcha, thanks FB!
back to you KC
Title: Re: 6/28/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 29, 2014, 12:31:21 AM
Not sure how much longer before this thread passes to cyberheaven, but regardless, I'm clocking out.  Adios, mofos.
gnite 3B