CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 26, 2014, 12:02:35 AM

Title: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on June 26, 2014, 12:02:35 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 12:03:48 AM
And, we are back.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 12:05:23 AM
And, we are back.
Indeed
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 12:10:05 AM
And, we are back.
Indeed
How goes the war, FredBob?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 12:15:21 AM
You know what?  AJ and Seconds be damned, but I like this bunch of Overrun churchills I got way back there at the beginning.  I've liked everyone I've smoked.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 12:21:09 AM
You know what?  AJ and Seconds be damned, but I like this bunch of Overrun churchills I got way back there at the beginning.  I've liked everyone I've smoked.
I've never tried any of them.  Just not a big AJ fan.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 12:24:31 AM
You know what?  AJ and Seconds be damned, but I like this bunch of Overrun churchills I got way back there at the beginning.  I've liked everyone I've smoked.
I've never tried any of them.  Just not a big AJ fan.
I have tried not to be a "fan", just take each cigar as it comes.  There are some AJ's I've really liked, these among them.  I'm not assuming if I bought another bundle that I'd like those.  But these are a solid B+ smoke.  At least to my taste buds.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 12:26:11 AM
Well shit, thought I finally had time to chat here but the phone wouldnt let me.  Oh well made some money on the phone calls anyway.  Time for this cowpoke to lay out the bed roll.  Good night all.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 12:28:10 AM
Well shit, thought I finally had time to chat here but the phone wouldnt let me.  Oh well made some money on the phone calls anyway.  Time for this cowpoke to lay out the bed roll.  Good night all.
Nice to see you, Russ.  Glad to hear you made money.  Come again when you can't stay as long. ;-)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 01:06:04 AM
Sorry for the slight delay in flipping.  I happened to be driving and it took me a couple of minutes to be able to pull over.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 01:13:53 AM
Sorry for the slight delay in flipping.  I happened to be driving and it took me a couple of minutes to be able to pull over.
Hiya, Antnee...you mean, this thing isn't completely automated?  Whatsamattuh fuh you?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 01:27:06 AM
Sorry for the slight delay in flipping.  I happened to be driving and it took me a couple of minutes to be able to pull over.
Hiya, Antnee...you mean, this thing isn't completely automated?  Whatsamattuh fuh you?
Where do I begin?  Originally I wanted to have all this crap worked out before we went live.  Now I'm just tackling issues when I can.  I need to do a slight upgrade and possibly deploy the mobile site this weekend.  I'll get around to automating the flip eventually.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 01:30:39 AM
I'm getting pretty tired now so I'm gonna call it a night.  So long.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 01:48:56 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 01:53:18 AM
I'm getting pretty tired now so I'm gonna call it a night.  So long.
Burning the midnight oil Sir Antnee!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 01:54:03 AM
Good morning guys.
Morning Chip.  The day has officially begun!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 02:04:20 AM
Good morning guys.
Morning Chip.  The day has officially begun!
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 02:09:01 AM
“A small boy asks his Dad, "Daddy, what is politics?" Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me Capitalism. Your mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the People. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father having sex with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in Deep Shit.”
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 02:11:09 AM
“A family is at the dinner table. The son asks the father, "Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?" The father, surprised, answers, "Well, son, a woman goes through three phases. In her 20s, her breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s and 40s, they are like pears, still nice, hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions." "Onions?" the son asks. "Yes. You see them and they make you cry." This infuriates his wife and daughter. The daughter asks, "Mom, how many different kinds of penises are there?" The mother smiles and says, "Well, dear, a man also goes through three phases. In his 20s, his penis is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his 30s and 40s, it's like a birch, flexible but reliable. After his 50s, it's like a Christmas tree." "A Christmas tree?" the daughter asks. "Yes: Dead from the root up, and the balls are just for decoration.”
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 02:12:12 AM
“A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all off." The teacher says, "No, there are two left, but I like how you're thinking." Then Johnny asks the teacher, "You see three women walking out of an ice cream parlor. One is licking her ice cream, one is sucking her ice cream, and one is biting her ice cream. Which one is married?" And the teacher responds, "The one sucking her ice cream." Johnny says, "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like how you're thinking!”
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 02:13:49 AM
“A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?" "Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative. He kept telling me how great it was going to be. Husband #2 was in software services. He was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me. Husband #3 was from field services. He said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up. Husband #4 was in telemarketing. Even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver. Husband #5 was an engineer. He understood the basic process, but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method. Husband #6 was from finance and administration. He thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not. Husband #7 was in marketing. Although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it. Husband #8 was a psychologist. All he ever did was talk about it. Husband #9 was a gynecologist. All he did was look at it. Husband #10 was a stamp collector. All he ever did was...God, I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!" "Good," said the new husband, "but, why?" "You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm going to get really screwed!”
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 03:38:15 AM
What happened Chip....no history?, no birthdays?  How can I start my day???
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:12:10 AM
What happened Chip....no history?, no birthdays?  How can I start my day???
Sorry, internet is down and very little cell signal way out here in the country so I decided to go button up a few things on my never ending mower repairs.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:14:49 AM
Today is Thursday, June 26, the 177th day of 2014. There are 188 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:15:43 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On June 26, 1974, the supermarket price scanner made its debut in Troy, Ohio, as a 10-pack of Wrigley's Juicy Fruit chewing gum costing 67 cents and bearing a Uniform Product Code (UPC) was scanned by Marsh Supermarket cashier Sharon Buchanan for customer Clyde Dawson. (The barcoded package of never-chewed gum is on display at the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American History in Washington, D.C.)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:17:59 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On June 26, 1974, the supermarket price scanner made its debut in Troy, Ohio, as a 10-pack of Wrigley's Juicy Fruit chewing gum costing 67 cents and bearing a Uniform Product Code (UPC) was scanned by Marsh Supermarket cashier Sharon Buchanan for customer Clyde Dawson. (The barcoded package of never-chewed gum is on display at the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American History in Washington, D.C.)
Its a shame I can remember working in a bulky chain grocery store and having to price everything you put on the shelf, of course I still remember cashiers smoking at the register and most of the customers smoking while they shopped.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:18:38 AM
In 1483, Richard III began his reign as King of England (he was crowned the following month at Westminster Abbey).
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:19:03 AM
In 1870, the first section of Atlantic City, New Jersey's Boardwalk was opened to the public.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:19:52 AM
In 1915, following a whirlwind courtship, poet T.S. Eliot married Vivienne Haigh-Wood in London. (The marriage proved disastrous, but the couple never divorced.)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:20:30 AM
In 1925, Charlie Chaplin's classic comedy "The Gold Rush" premiered at Grauman's Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:20:53 AM
In 1936, President Franklin D. Roosevelt was nominated for a second term of office by delegates to the Democratic national convention in Philadelphia.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:21:17 AM
In 1944, the Republican national convention opened in Chicago with a keynote speech by California Governor Earl Warren. In an unusual Major League Baseball experiment, the New York Giants, Brooklyn Dodgers and New York Yankees played a three-way (or "tri-cornered") exhibition game at the Polo Grounds to benefit war bonds. (Final score: Dodgers 5, Yankees 1, Giants 0.)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:21:54 AM
In 1945, the charter of the United Nations was signed by 50 countries in San Francisco.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:22:35 AM
In 1945, the charter of the United Nations was signed by 50 countries in San Francisco.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:22:56 AM
In 1950, President Harry S. Truman authorized the Air Force and Navy to enter the Korean War.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:23:33 AM
In 1963, President John F. Kennedy visited West Berlin, where he delivered his famous speech expressing solidarity with the city's residents, declaring: "Ich bin ein Berliner" (I am a Berliner).
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:24:09 AM
In 1973, former White House counsel John W. Dean told the Senate Watergate Committee about an "enemies list" kept by the Nixon White House.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:24:43 AM
In 1988, three people were killed when a new Airbus A320 jetliner carrying more than 130 people crashed into a forest during a demonstration at an air show in Mulhouse (muh-LOOZ'), France.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:25:11 AM
In 1989, the Supreme Court ruled the death penalty may be imposed for murderers who committed their crimes as young as age 16, and for mentally retarded killers as well.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:25:55 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush won support from the 25-nation European Union for an initial agreement to help train Iraq's armed forces. A memorial service was held in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, for Paul M. Johnson Jr., an engineer slain by kidnappers in Saudi Arabia.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:26:27 AM
Five years ago: Los Angeles County medical examiners performed an autopsy on the remains of pop star Michael Jackson a day following his death at age 50. The Democratic-controlled House passed a global warming measure 219-212 following intense lobbying by President Barack Obama. A federal judge in New York ordered disgraced financier Bernard Madoff stripped of all his possessions under a $171 billion forfeiture order.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:27:09 AM
One year ago: In deciding its first cases on the issue, the U.S. Supreme Court gave the nation's legally married gay couples equal federal footing with all other married Americans and also cleared the way for same-sex marriages to resume in California. New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was arrested and charged with murder in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd; less than two hours after the arrest, the Patriots announced they had cut Hernandez. Seven-time champion Roger Federer was stunned by 116th-ranked Sergiy Stakhovsky in the second round of Wimbledon, 6-7 (5), 7-6 (5), 7-5, 7-6 (5); third-seeded Maria Sharapova was knocked out by the 131st-ranked qualifier, losing 6-3, 6-4 to Michelle Larcher de Brito of Portugal. The state of Texas executed Kimberly McCarthy, 52, for the 1997 robbery, beating and fatal stabbing of her neighbor, Dorothy Booth, a 71-year-old retired college psychology professor. Belgian-born financier Marc Rich, 78, pardoned by President Bill Clinton after being indicted for fraud, racketeering and tax evasion, died in Lucerne, Switzerland.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:27:47 AM
Today's Birthdays: Jazz musician-film composer Dave Grusin is 80. Actor Josef Sommer is 80. Singer Billy Davis Jr. is 74. Rock singer Georgie Fame is 71. Actor Clive Francis is 68. Rhythm-and-blues singer Brenda Holloway is 68. Actor Michael Paul Chan is 64. Actor Robert Davi is 63. Singer-musician Mick Jones is 59. Actor Gedde Watanabe (GEH'-dee wah-tah-NAH'-bee) is 59. Rock singer Chris Isaak is 58. Rock singer Patty Smyth is 57. Singer Terri Nunn (Berlin) is 53. U.S. Bicycling Hall of Famer Greg LeMond is 53. Rock singer Harriet Wheeler (The Sundays) is 51. Country musician Eddie Perez (The Mavericks) is 46. Rock musician Colin Greenwood (Radiohead) is 45. Writer-director Paul Thomas Anderson is 44. Actor Sean Hayes is 44. Actor Matt Letscher is 44. Actor Chris O'Donnell is 44. Actor Nick Offerman is 44. Actress Rebecca Budig is 41. MLB All-Star Derek Jeter is 40. Contemporary Christian musician Jeff Frankenstein (Newsboys) is 40. Country singer Gretchen Wilson is 40. Rock musician Nathan Followill (Kings of Leon) is 35. Pop-rock singer-musician Ryan Tedder (OneRepublic) is 35. Actor-musician Jason Schwartzman is 34. Actress Aubrey Plaza is 30. Actress-singer Jennette McCurdy is 22. Actress-singer Ariana Grande (TV: "Victorious") is 21.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:28:27 AM
Thought for Today: "Nothing is improbable until it moves into the past tense." — George Ade, American writer (1866-1944).

Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 04:29:26 AM
Big Feet
-------------------------

A lady went into a bar in Waco and saw a cowboy with his feet propped up on a table. He had the biggest boots she'd ever seen. The woman asked the
cowboy if it's true what they say about men with big feet.

The cowboy grinned and said, "Shore is, little lady! Why don't you come on out to the bunkhouse and let me prove it to you?"

The woman wanted to find out for herself, so she spent the night with him. The next morning she handed him a $100 bill. Blushing, he said, "Well, thankee, ma'am. Ah'm real flattered. Ain't nobody ever paid me fer mah services before."

The woman replied, "Don't be flattered... take the money and buy yourself some boots that fit."
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 05:30:14 AM
OK, all is now well in the world.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 05:58:32 AM
Mowing day today Chip?

Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 06:18:02 AM
Mowing day today Chip?
It would be really nice if they were here to help me. No grass cutting today since the rains last night and this morning kind of ruined that.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 06:23:50 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Short stack on June 26, 2014, 06:28:13 AM
Good moring Short stack.
Good morning LSU and Traveling Dave
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 06:38:31 AM
Good moring Short stack.
Good morning LSU and Traveling Dave
Morning SS, how goes it today?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2014, 06:38:52 AM
Good Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Short Stack.  Heading home today but long trip got to work some along the way.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Short stack on June 26, 2014, 06:40:09 AM
Good moring Short stack.
Good morning LSU and Traveling Dave
Morning SS, how goes it today?
Its great I was able to see morning so it's all good ,How about You ?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 06:40:27 AM
Good Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Short Stack.  Heading home today but long trip got to work some along the way.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2014, 06:44:18 AM
Good Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Short Stack.  Heading home today but long trip got to work some along the way.
Good morning Native.
No mowing day for you but guess you got plenty to keep you busy.  Flash flooding last night 80 miles from here and not a drop here.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 06:47:15 AM
Good Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Short Stack.  Heading home today but long trip got to work some along the way.
Good morning Native.
No mowing day for you but guess you got plenty to keep you busy.  Flash flooding last night 80 miles from here and not a drop here.
Actually just going to rest today, the sis in law is supposed to come eat lunch with me and keep me company.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 06:49:04 AM
Good moring Short stack.
Good morning LSU and Traveling Dave
Morning SS, how goes it today?
Its great I was able to see morning so it's all good ,How about You ?
Always consider that a good thing.  Wrapping  things up here and anxious to head home tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 26, 2014, 06:51:51 AM
Good morning gents!  Friday for me...,  off to NYC tomorrow for the weekend.  Red Sox trip.  Get to see them suck in NYC.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 06:52:17 AM
Good Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Short Stack.  Heading home today but long trip got to work some along the way.
Good morning Native.
No mowing day for you but guess you got plenty to keep you busy.  Flash flooding last night 80 miles from here and not a drop here.
Actually just going to rest today, the sis in law is supposed to come eat lunch with me and keep me company.
comment withheld.... :-X
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 06:53:23 AM
Morning Pat and TexasDave
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2014, 06:53:51 AM
Good Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Short Stack.  Heading home today but long trip got to work some along the way.
Good morning Native.
No mowing day for you but guess you got plenty to keep you busy.  Flash flooding last night 80 miles from here and not a drop here.
Actually just going to rest today, the sis in law is supposed to come eat lunch with me and keep me company.
We will not ask any more questions.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2014, 06:54:59 AM
Good morning gents!  Friday for me...,  off to NYC tomorrow for the weekend.  Red Sox trip.  Get to see them suck in NYC.
Morning Fitzy Friday off for me too.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 06:56:42 AM
Good morning gents!  Friday for me...,  off to NYC tomorrow for the weekend.  Red Sox trip.  Get to see them suck in NYC.
If you happen to see my ex....tell her to GFH.....
I'll be going to see the Yankee's play in Bmore on the 12th with my daughter for my one baseball game of the year.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 26, 2014, 06:59:29 AM
Good morning gents!  Friday for me...,  off to NYC tomorrow for the weekend.  Red Sox trip.  Get to see them suck in NYC.
If you happen to see my ex....tell her to GFH.....
I'll be going to see the Yankee's play in Bmore on the 12th with my daughter for my one baseball game of the year.
I love Baltimore.  It's a great park and the inner harbor is really nice too.  We've been down there about 6 times too.  My goal is to get to all the MLB parks.  I think I've been to about half.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 06:59:38 AM
Good morning gents!  Friday for me...,  off to NYC tomorrow for the weekend.  Red Sox trip.  Get to see them suck in NYC.
Good morning Pat.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2014, 07:01:03 AM
Good morning gents!  Friday for me...,  off to NYC tomorrow for the weekend.  Red Sox trip.  Get to see them suck in NYC.
If you happen to see my ex....tell her to GFH.....
I'll be going to see the Yankee's play in Bmore on the 12th with my daughter for my one baseball game of the year.
Since the Astros went to shit I have not been to a game in several years but would like to.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 07:01:05 AM
Good Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Short Stack.  Heading home today but long trip got to work some along the way.
Good morning Native.
No mowing day for you but guess you got plenty to keep you busy.  Flash flooding last night 80 miles from here and not a drop here.
Actually just going to rest today, the sis in law is supposed to come eat lunch with me and keep me company.
comment withheld.... :-X
No worries, the warden sets it up every time she comes by.  It's not that she trusts me that much but rather she trusts her sister.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 07:04:52 AM
Good morning gents!  Friday for me...,  off to NYC tomorrow for the weekend.  Red Sox trip.  Get to see them suck in NYC.
If you happen to see my ex....tell her to GFH.....
I'll be going to see the Yankee's play in Bmore on the 12th with my daughter for my one baseball game of the year.
One day I will make it to my first pro baseball game.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2014, 07:08:40 AM
Good morning gents!  Friday for me...,  off to NYC tomorrow for the weekend.  Red Sox trip.  Get to see them suck in NYC.
If you happen to see my ex....tell her to GFH.....
I'll be going to see the Yankee's play in Bmore on the 12th with my daughter for my one baseball game of the year.
One day I will make it to my first pro baseball game.
One of those sports much better live than on TV.   AAA baseball is fun to watch too though and actually sometimes better and a whole bunch cheaper to go.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 07:11:00 AM
Good Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Short Stack.  Heading home today but long trip got to work some along the way.
Good morning Native.
No mowing day for you but guess you got plenty to keep you busy.  Flash flooding last night 80 miles from here and not a drop here.
Actually just going to rest today, the sis in law is supposed to come eat lunch with me and keep me company.
comment withheld.... :-X
No worries, the warden sets it up every time she comes by.  It's not that she trusts me that much but rather she trusts her sister.
Ask him no questions, he'll tell us no lies.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 26, 2014, 07:12:17 AM
Good morning gents!  Friday for me...,  off to NYC tomorrow for the weekend.  Red Sox trip.  Get to see them suck in NYC.
If you happen to see my ex....tell her to GFH.....
I'll be going to see the Yankee's play in Bmore on the 12th with my daughter for my one baseball game of the year.
One day I will make it to my first pro baseball game.
One of those sports much better live than on TV.   AAA baseball is fun to watch too though and actually sometimes better and a whole bunch cheaper to go.
i agree with thR!  The Red Sox AAA team is about 15 min from me, and seats are $5!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 26, 2014, 07:14:17 AM
Time to get ready and hit the road towards home.  Have a good day.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 07:20:31 AM
After Brian proposed to Jill, his father took him to one side. “Son, when I first got married to your mother, the first thing I did when we got home was take off my pants. I gave them to your mother and told her to try them on, which she did. They were huge on her and she said that she couldn’t wear them because they were too large. I said to her, 'Of course they are too big for you, I wear the pants in this family and I always will.' Ever since that day, son, we have never had a single problem." Brian took his dad’s advice and did the same thing to his wife on his wedding night. Then, Jill took off her panties and gave them to Brian. “Try these on,” she said. Brian went along with it and tried them on, but they were far too small. “What’s the point of this? I can’t get into your panties,” said Brian. “Exactly,” Jill replied, “and if you don’t change your attitude, you never will!”
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 07:25:15 AM
Time to get ready and hit the road towards home.  Have a good day.
Safe travels my friend m
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 07:26:01 AM
A husband exclaims to his wife one day, "Your butt is getting really big. It's bigger than the BBQ grill!" Later that night in bed, the husband makes some advances towards his wife who completely brushes him off. "What's wrong?" he asks. She answers, "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie?"
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 07:34:31 AM
Good morning guys - http://halfwheel.com/jericho-hill-becomes-fourth-crowned-heads-line/62316
However, for the first time, the company will offer a regular production offering from the García family’s My Father Cigars S.A. factory.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 07:40:38 AM
Good morning Melvinpew and welcome to the banter. Go ahead and get that first post out of the way, it doesn't hurt that bad.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 26, 2014, 07:41:10 AM
Good morning guys - http://halfwheel.com/jericho-hill-becomes-fourth-crowned-heads-line/62316
However, for the first time, the company will offer a regular production offering from the García family’s My Father Cigars S.A. factory.
Good morning Scott.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 07:48:23 AM
Good mornin folks!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 07:48:51 AM
A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 07:54:18 AM
Good morning guys - http://halfwheel.com/jericho-hill-becomes-fourth-crowned-heads-line/62316
However, for the first time, the company will offer a regular production offering from the García family’s My Father Cigars S.A. factory.
Good morning Scott.
Good morning Chip, Shaun
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 07:57:03 AM
Good morning guys - http://halfwheel.com/jericho-hill-becomes-fourth-crowned-heads-line/62316
However, for the first time, the company will offer a regular production offering from the García family’s My Father Cigars S.A. factory.
Good morning Scott.
Good morning Chip, Shaun
Good morning Fish and Chip, and Dave too!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 07:58:41 AM
I don't understand the Monster sometimes, they're all over the place with pricing. Oliva MB 3's on the mash, (10) dbl robustos for $79.98. That line is on sale everywhere for 1/2 that price
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 08:01:24 AM
good morning gents
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 08:01:49 AM
good morning gents
GMornin TRO!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 08:03:45 AM
A lot of hype for the USA World Cup game today.
Plenty of people are jumping on the bandwagon.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 08:04:02 AM
good morning gents
GMornin TRO!
Hi Shaun
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 08:06:11 AM
A man meets a gorgeous woman in a bar.  They talk, they connect, and they end up leaving together.  They get back to her place, and as she shows him around, he notices that her bedroom is completely packed with teddy bears.  Hundreds of small bears are on a shelf all the way along the floor, medium sized ones are on a shelf a little higher, and huge bears are on the top shelf along the wall.  The man is kind of surprised by the collection, especially because it’s so extensive, but he decides not to mention this to her.  She turns to him…they kiss…then they rip each other’s clothes off and romp around the room all night.  After an intense night of passion, as they are lying there together in the afterglow, the man rolls over and asks, smiling, “Well, how’d I do?”  The woman says, “You can have any prize from the bottom shelf.”
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 08:06:43 AM
A lot of hype for the USA World Cup game today.
Plenty of people are jumping on the bandwagon.
It's impressive how popular the WC is, I didn't think it would be this crazy...but it's living up to the hype!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 26, 2014, 08:13:20 AM
A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
isn't that the truth.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 08:14:00 AM
A lot of hype for the USA World Cup game today.
Plenty of people are jumping on the bandwagon.
It's impressive how popular the WC is, I didn't think it would be this crazy...but it's living up to the hype!
Hopefully the USA team can advance to keep it going.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 08:15:25 AM
Thought you guys said this deal was sold out? http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=831&scSlide=1
someone lied!... morning all
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 26, 2014, 08:19:55 AM
good morning guys. gotta make a couple of car payments so they don't get repo'd on the 29th @#%$©!? that woman is killing me.
and nut house this afternoon. MF robusto going with coffee. stomach is roiling and I can't get the monkey chatter out of my head. sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 08:21:37 AM
A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
isn't that the truth.
So. Fucking. True!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 08:22:24 AM
A lot of hype for the USA World Cup game today.
Plenty of people are jumping on the bandwagon.
It's impressive how popular the WC is, I didn't think it would be this crazy...but it's living up to the hype!
Hopefully the USA team can advance to keep it going.
Agreed...still thinking about that ball Ronaldo hit...wowzers
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 08:23:15 AM
Thought you guys said this deal was sold out? http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=831&scSlide=1
someone lied!... morning all
Can't trust anyone these days! I noticed they now carry La Antiquedad
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 08:23:52 AM
A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
isn't that the truth.
So. Fucking. True!
Poor bastards
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 08:25:27 AM
good morning guys. gotta make a couple of car payments so they don't get repo'd on the 29th @#%$©!? that woman is killing me.
and nut house this afternoon. MF robusto going with coffee. stomach is roiling and I can't get the monkey chatter out of my head. sheesh.
Make sure to pay yours, let them repo hers.  You think it'll make the difference on your applications?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 08:25:52 AM
Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 08:29:16 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 08:29:32 AM
good morning guys. gotta make a couple of car payments so they don't get repo'd on the 29th @#%$©!? that woman is killing me.
and nut house this afternoon. MF robusto going with coffee. stomach is roiling and I can't get the monkey chatter out of my head. sheesh.
Make sure to pay yours, let them repo hers.  You think it'll make the difference on your applications?
Indeed!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 08:31:10 AM
Good morning guys - http://halfwheel.com/jericho-hill-becomes-fourth-crowned-heads-line/62316
However, for the first time, the company will offer a regular production offering from the García family’s My Father Cigars S.A. factory.
Something to look forward to for sure!  Broke down and picked up a fiver of Bunker Busters ...and Angel Anvil from the Inn yesterday....have you gotten them yet?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 08:32:12 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 26, 2014, 08:35:53 AM
good morning guys. gotta make a couple of car payments so they don't get repo'd on the 29th @#%$©!? that woman is killing me.
and nut house this afternoon. MF robusto going with coffee. stomach is roiling and I can't get the monkey chatter out of my head. sheesh.
Make sure to pay yours, let them repo hers.  You think it'll make the difference on your applications?
joint account, so yes. not that she hasn't decimated my credit already.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 08:35:56 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2014, 08:37:24 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 26, 2014, 08:39:23 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
good morning one and all!
woke up this morning next to a young beautiful vibrant woman,
that's what happens when you fall asleep on the train on the way
into the city.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 08:39:43 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
I'm sure you can find that blowjob you were looking for there too.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 08:40:24 AM
good morning.....work, USA vs Germany, and I feel good today. Hope you all have a great day. :D
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 08:41:01 AM
good morning guys. gotta make a couple of car payments so they don't get repo'd on the 29th @#%$©!? that woman is killing me.
and nut house this afternoon. MF robusto going with coffee. stomach is roiling and I can't get the monkey chatter out of my head. sheesh.
Make sure to pay yours, let them repo hers.  You think it'll make the difference on your applications?
joint account, so yes. not that she hasn't decimated my credit already.
Big mistake, Deano. You betta change that, whoever gets to the bank first gets the money. hope you don't have direct deposit!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 08:42:00 AM
Good morning guys - http://halfwheel.com/jericho-hill-becomes-fourth-crowned-heads-line/62316
However, for the first time, the company will offer a regular production offering from the García family’s My Father Cigars S.A. factory.
Something to look forward to for sure!  Broke down and picked up a fiver of Bunker Busters ...and Angel Anvil from the Inn yesterday....have you gotten them yet?
No but I probably will before vacation in August. Debating the $$, I found a place in RI that has boxes of Drumsticks, $90 delivered so hard to compare the 2 for the price
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 08:42:42 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
good morning one and all!
woke up this morning next to a young beautiful vibrant woman,
that's what happens when you fall asleep on the train on the way
into the city.
Oh good for you!  And I'm sure she didn't pay any less attention to ya than the Mrs. did this very morning in the home you pay for.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 08:43:20 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony, flip, Dean
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 08:43:49 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
Morning MFer  ;D
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 08:44:19 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
I'm sure you can find that blowjob you were looking for there too.
Shhhhhhh ;)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 08:45:24 AM
Good mornin folks!
Yellowstar, what's up?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 26, 2014, 08:46:19 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
good morning one and all!
woke up this morning next to a young beautiful vibrant woman,
that's what happens when you fall asleep on the train on the way
into the city.
Oh good for you!  And I'm sure she didn't pay any less attention to ya than the Mrs. did this very morning in the home you pay for.
actually no, this one smiled at me...  I don't get that at home.... :D
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 08:47:03 AM
       Warning
I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 08:48:10 AM
Good mornin folks!
Yellowstar, what's up?
Raining today, debating on playing in a golf tourney Sat...Thunderstorms expected, sick of playing in the rain.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 08:48:20 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony, flip, Dean
Hey Scott.  Interesting Halfwheel article.  Thanks for sharing.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2014, 08:48:29 AM
Good mornin folks!
Yellowstar, what's up?
Ha!  I like it.  Morning Dave. You still across the pond?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 08:49:32 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
Howdy, Mark.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 26, 2014, 08:50:44 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
good morning one and all!
woke up this morning next to a young beautiful vibrant woman,
that's what happens when you fall asleep on the train on the way
into the city.
Oh good for you!  And I'm sure she didn't pay any less attention to ya than the Mrs. did this very morning in the home you pay for.
actually no, this one smiled at me...  I don't get that at home.... :D
That's nice, depending.  Was it a come hither smile, or a "poor old fella drooling on himself in his sleep" smile.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 08:51:02 AM
good morning.....work, USA vs Germany, and I feel good today. Hope you all have a great day. :D
Wow David, your daughter coming home sure brought out the best in ya.  We hardly recognize you.  I bet cigars taste good too.   ;D
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 08:53:21 AM
good morning.....work, USA vs Germany, and I feel good today. Hope you all have a great day. :D
Who is this?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 08:54:24 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
good morning one and all!
woke up this morning next to a young beautiful vibrant woman,
that's what happens when you fall asleep on the train on the way
into the city.
Oh good for you!  And I'm sure she didn't pay any less attention to ya than the Mrs. did this very morning in the home you pay for.
actually no, this one smiled at me...  I don't get that at home.... :D
That's nice, depending.  Was it a come hither smile, or a "poor old fella drooling on himself in his sleep" smile.
Who cares?  Take what you can get.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 08:54:55 AM
good morning.....work, USA vs Germany, and I feel good today. Hope you all have a great day. :D
Who is this?
Smokin those fake CCs again, got him in a good mood or something.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 08:56:54 AM
good morning.....work, USA vs Germany, and I feel good today. Hope you all have a great day. :D
Who is this?
Smokin those fake CCs again, got him in a good mood or something.
maybe he put some of that funny stuff in his pipe!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 26, 2014, 08:57:11 AM
good morning guys. gotta make a couple of car payments so they don't get repo'd on the 29th @#%$©!? that woman is killing me.
and nut house this afternoon. MF robusto going with coffee. stomach is roiling and I can't get the monkey chatter out of my head. sheesh.
Make sure to pay yours, let them repo hers.  You think it'll make the difference on your applications?
joint account, so yes. not that she hasn't decimated my credit already.
Big mistake, Deano. You betta change that, whoever gets to the bank first gets the money. hope you don't have direct deposit!
I do. mandatory for my pension and SSR. paycheck too. as soon as I get settled I'll open a new acct she won't have access to.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 26, 2014, 08:58:21 AM
       Warning
I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 26, 2014, 08:58:56 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
good morning one and all!
woke up this morning next to a young beautiful vibrant woman,
that's what happens when you fall asleep on the train on the way
into the city.
Oh good for you!  And I'm sure she didn't pay any less attention to ya than the Mrs. did this very morning in the home you pay for.
actually no, this one smiled at me...  I don't get that at home.... :D
That's nice, depending.  Was it a come hither smile, or a "poor old fella drooling on himself in his sleep" smile.
:)just a smile smile.... on another note, turns out I graduated from High school exactly 40 years ago yesterday.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 08:59:12 AM
Good morning, gents.
Good morning Tony!
What's going on Shaun?
Not much sir, just searching craigslist for a jointer...wife said she would kill me if i bought another tool, so I might as well go buy one!
You misunderstood.  She said you ARE a tool.

Morning mofos.
Speaking of tools, Hey Bean!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 09:00:47 AM
good morning.....work, USA vs Germany, and I feel good today. Hope you all have a great day. :D
Wow David, your daughter coming home sure brought out the best in ya.  We hardly recognize you.  I bet cigars taste good too.   ;D
I was thinking exactly the same thing.....old Dave will be back before long, no worries.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 09:01:46 AM
good morning guys. gotta make a couple of car payments so they don't get repo'd on the 29th @#%$©!? that woman is killing me.
and nut house this afternoon. MF robusto going with coffee. stomach is roiling and I can't get the monkey chatter out of my head. sheesh.
Make sure to pay yours, let them repo hers.  You think it'll make the difference on your applications?
joint account, so yes. not that she hasn't decimated my credit already.
Big mistake, Deano. You betta change that, whoever gets to the bank first gets the money. hope you don't have direct deposit!
I do. mandatory for my pension and SSR. paycheck too. as soon as I get settled I'll open a new acct she won't have access to.
"as soon" may not be soon enough. good luck!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 09:02:04 AM
good morning guys. gotta make a couple of car payments so they don't get repo'd on the 29th @#%$©!? that woman is killing me.
and nut house this afternoon. MF robusto going with coffee. stomach is roiling and I can't get the monkey chatter out of my head. sheesh.
Make sure to pay yours, let them repo hers.  You think it'll make the difference on your applications?
joint account, so yes. not that she hasn't decimated my credit already.
Big mistake, Deano. You betta change that, whoever gets to the bank first gets the money. hope you don't have direct deposit!
I do. mandatory for my pension and SSR. paycheck too. as soon as I get settled I'll open a new acct she won't have access to.
Don't wait - do it today!  Cut the cord!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 09:02:57 AM
[...]

Have that reunion later this summer myself.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 09:04:20 AM
       Warning
I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 09:06:54 AM
[...]

And it's been downhill ever since?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 26, 2014, 09:07:51 AM
time to head out.  :( enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 09:08:03 AM
       Warning
I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.
Bitchin Tony?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 09:08:27 AM
time to head out.  :( enjoy your day guys.
Fix that bank account Dean, do it before the shit hits the man.  Enjoy the MF!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 09:09:20 AM
time to head out.  :( enjoy your day guys.
Hang in there, buddy.  BFTGOG
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 09:12:04 AM
       Warning
I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.
Tony, you are a miserable bastard, but that's how we know it is you - not like that upbeat guy pretending to be oy.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 26, 2014, 09:12:24 AM
[...]

Yes, I was so promising...
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 09:13:44 AM
[...]

Just living the dream like the rest of us.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 09:14:26 AM
       Warning
I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.
Tony, you are a miserable bastard, but that's how we know it is you - not like that upbeat guy pretending to be oy.
Let him be happy.  The rest of yuz can GFY though.  Good morning, Tom.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 26, 2014, 09:16:08 AM
       Warning
I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.
Can't you tweak the alum nerd knob?  ???
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 09:16:58 AM
time to head out.  :( enjoy your day guys.
Fix that bank account Dean, do it before the shit hits the man.  Enjoy the MF!
He won't and she will wipe him out when his money hits the bank. Trust me, I've walked in those shoes. She'll have a thousand reasons to justify doing it too!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 09:18:25 AM
[...]

Wait.  Isn't downhill the good one?  It would seem uphill would suck.  That's actually one of those sayings that's ambiguous.  Which is why I used it. ;D
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 26, 2014, 09:20:12 AM
A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
isn't that the truth.
It's kinda like fishing.  Once you catch the fish, you don't keep feeding him the bait.  Ya shove a wedge of lemon into his mouth and toss him into the frying pan...!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 09:20:34 AM
       Warning
I know it's not Tuesday, but I may be a bit sour today.
       Warning
why?
I have no particular reason.  Just my general miserable self.  Besides, without Joe here I feel like we haven't had enough sourness on the banter.  But in actuality, I'm just funnin'.
Tony, you are a miserable bastard, but that's how we know it is you - not like that upbeat guy pretending to be oy.
Let him be happy.  The rest of yuz can GFY though.  Good morning, Tom.
Good morning Tony.  I am happy for him.  I know that he is glad that his daughter is home after being away for that long.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 09:22:27 AM
got to do some work - see you gents later
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 09:23:35 AM
A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
isn't that the truth.
It's kinda like fishing.  Once you catch the fish, you don't keep feeding him the bait.  Ya shove a wedge of lemon into his mouth and toss him into the frying pan...!
Good morning BD!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 09:25:45 AM
got to do some work - see you gents later
See ya Tom!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 09:40:29 AM
Shaun, PM.  No, for reals.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 09:46:22 AM
Shaun, PM.  No, for reals.
Yeah, fuck you SAUCE! There, that felt better. :)

Back to ya!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 26, 2014, 09:48:23 AM

Pirate's Gold

Share:
Email

Tasty....affordable...pirate themed....check, check, and CHECK.

After a short hiatus, the classic, top-selling Pirate’s Gold returns. And this legendary handmade is burning better than ever thanks to more (better) size options and the same great blend and quality you’ve grown to love over the last couple of decades.

Pirate's Gold was blended by Rolando Reyes, Sr. and crafted in the Puros Indios factory….and this affordable handmade compares favorably to much pricier brands. These densely-packed Honduran handmades boast a complex recipe of aged Dominican, Brazilian, and Nicaraguan long-fillers inside your choice of Ecuador or Maduro wrappers. The smoke is medium in body but full in flavor, dishing out tasty layers of earth, coffee, pepper, and spice throughout its slow burn. Quality normally reserved for $8 cigars, yours for less than $2 apiece. A downright steal.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 09:48:32 AM
Good mornin folks!
Yellowstar, what's up?
Ha!  I like it.  Morning Dave. You still across the pond?
Aye, headin' back tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 26, 2014, 09:50:16 AM
Good morning to all .
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 09:55:09 AM
Good morning to all .
GMorning Steve!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 26, 2014, 10:03:42 AM
A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."
isn't that the truth.
It's kinda like fishing.  Once you catch the fish, you don't keep feeding him the bait.  Ya shove a wedge of lemon into his mouth and toss him into the frying pan...!
Good morning BD!
Good morning Shaun...!!!  Sorry for the drive by, but I'm running late for babysitting... later all...!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:06:10 AM
good morning.....work, USA vs Germany, and I feel good today. Hope you all have a great day. :D
Who is this?
Smokin those fake CCs again, got him in a good mood or something.
maybe he put some of that funny stuff in his pipe!
Funny how being relaxed makes a me see things.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 10:09:32 AM
good morning.....work, USA vs Germany, and I feel good today. Hope you all have a great day. :D
Who is this?
Smokin those fake CCs again, got him in a good mood or something.
maybe he put some of that funny stuff in his pipe!
Funny how being relaxed makes a me see things.
Who knows, maybe even embrace a $3 or $4 cigar!  Enjoy the time for all it's worth Oy!!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 10:15:05 AM
Good morning gents.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 10:30:24 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 10:35:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Bret.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 10:40:33 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Bret.
Howdy, Dave. ¿Como están los saguaros allī?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 10:44:49 AM
A pretty good deal for all you Camacho fans out there. http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201663&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Highnoon&utm_content=CHN062614
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 10:46:31 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Bret.
Howdy, Dave. ¿Como están los saguaros allī?
Same as they ever were......a little dry maybe.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 10:48:32 AM
A pretty good deal for all you Camacho fans out there. http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201663&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Highnoon&utm_content=CHN062614
Was just looking at that and wondering if it was a good deal.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 10:51:09 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Bret.
Howdy, Dave. ¿Como están los saguaros allī?
Same as they ever were......a little dry maybe.
Y creo que también polvoriento. ;-)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 10:58:55 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Bret.
Howdy, Dave. ¿Como están los saguaros allī?
Same as they ever were......a little dry maybe.
Y creo que también polvoriento. ;-)
No fuckin' doubt!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 11:00:17 AM
A pretty good deal for all you Camacho fans out there. http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201663&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Highnoon&utm_content=CHN062614
Was just looking at that and wondering if it was a good deal.
What is the consensus on the Camacho Corojo?  So far as I recall, I haven't had one.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 11:02:54 AM
A pretty good deal for all you Camacho fans out there. http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201663&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Highnoon&utm_content=CHN062614
Was just looking at that and wondering if it was a good deal.
What is the consensus on the Camacho Corojo?  So far as I recall, I haven't had one.
Haven't had one in a long while, but I always enjoyed them.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 11:03:25 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Bret.
Howdy, Dave. ¿Como están los saguaros allī?
Same as they ever were......a little dry maybe.
Y creo que también polvoriento. ;-)
No fuckin' doubt!
Davie Jorts, good morning!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 11:06:01 AM
A pretty good deal for all you Camacho fans out there. http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201663&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Highnoon&utm_content=CHN062614
Was just looking at that and wondering if it was a good deal.
What is the consensus on the Camacho Corojo?  So far as I recall, I haven't had one.
I like 'em. I don't recall if I've had this size.....the little #1 perfecto is great and the robusto is good.
I am between Holts, the MBIII's at CI or browsing for singles at Tampa Humidor. Leaning towards Holts at the moment.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 11:07:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Bret.
Howdy, Dave. ¿Como están los saguaros allī?
Same as they ever were......a little dry maybe.
Y creo que también polvoriento. ;-)
No fuckin' doubt!
Davie Jorts, good morning!
Mornin' Dave of the Emerald Isle!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 11:08:23 AM
Good morning, Bret and DRDave.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 11:09:44 AM
A pretty good deal for all you Camacho fans out there. http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201663&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Highnoon&utm_content=CHN062614
Was just looking at that and wondering if it was a good deal.
What is the consensus on the Camacho Corojo?  So far as I recall, I haven't had one.
Haven't had one in a long while, but I always enjoyed them.
Mornin' Tony....Holts musta bought a dozen container-fulls of the suckers.....they've been trying to get rid of them for years.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 11:10:16 AM
Afternoon, gents. Everyone get their Pudgy order in under the wire?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 11:16:10 AM
Afternoon, gents. Everyone get their Pudgy order in under the wire?
Mornin. Not I. I know I'd enjoy them if I had 'em but I won't lose any sleep if I miss out. Lots of great sticks out there for $8-9 a piece.  :)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 11:17:48 AM
Afternoon, gents. Everyone get their Pudgy order in under the wire?
Mornin. Not I. I know I'd enjoy them if I had 'em but I won't lose any sleep if I miss out. Lots of great sticks out there for $8-9 a piece.  :)
Not me, yet...I will eventually, but like DR said...spendy MFers!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 11:19:39 AM
A pretty good deal for all you Camacho fans out there. http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201663&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Highnoon&utm_content=CHN062614
Was just looking at that and wondering if it was a good deal.
What is the consensus on the Camacho Corojo?  So far as I recall, I haven't had one.

Only had the Machitos. Pretty good little smoke. It's probably better in a larger vitola, imfo, fwiw, no offense... GFY
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 11:26:37 AM
Afternoon, gents. Everyone get their Pudgy order in under the wire?
Mornin. Not I. I know I'd enjoy them if I had 'em but I won't lose any sleep if I miss out. Lots of great sticks out there for $8-9 a piece.  :)

Exactly. Being a super duper limited release will probably just allow me to hear what other folks think. I still picked up some Tat Havana VI Nobles in spite of it all... 15/$57 delivered with the catsrule code.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 11:27:59 AM
A pretty good deal for all you Camacho fans out there. http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201663&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Highnoon&utm_content=CHN062614
Was just looking at that and wondering if it was a good deal.
What is the consensus on the Camacho Corojo?  So far as I recall, I haven't had one.
these are leftovers from the band change,  that's why they're so cheap.  I like'em.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 11:28:33 AM
A pretty good deal for all you Camacho fans out there. http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201663&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Highnoon&utm_content=CHN062614
Was just looking at that and wondering if it was a good deal.
I think it's a very good deal, the figurado was the first Camacho Corojo I smoked and still my favorite, well worth $3EA IMO
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 26, 2014, 11:34:10 AM
A pretty good deal for all you Camacho fans out there. http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201663&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Highnoon&utm_content=CHN062614
Was just looking at that and wondering if it was a good deal.
What is the consensus on the Camacho Corojo?  So far as I recall, I haven't had one.
these are leftovers from the band change,  that's why they're so cheap.  I like'em.
+1
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 11:35:04 AM
Time to head back to Dublin to be close to the airport for tomorrow.  Later.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 26, 2014, 11:38:11 AM
Time to head back to Dublin to be close to the airport for tomorrow.  Later.
Later Dave, have a safe trip .
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 11:40:33 AM
Time to head back to Dublin to be close to the airport for tomorrow.  Later.
See ya Dave
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 26, 2014, 11:45:02 AM
Afternoon, gents. Everyone get their Pudgy order in under the wire?
Mornin. Not I. I know I'd enjoy them if I had 'em but I won't lose any sleep if I miss out. Lots of great sticks out there for $8-9 a piece.  :)

Exactly. Being a super duper limited release will probably just allow me to hear what other folks think. I still picked up some Tat Havana VI Nobles in spite of it all... 15/$57 delivered with the catsrule code.
this sounds like a good deal to me .  where at ? .
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 11:47:16 AM
Good morning, Bret and DRDave.
Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 26, 2014, 11:48:12 AM
Hey guy's where's Mikey ?.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 11:49:28 AM
Afternoon, gents. Everyone get their Pudgy order in under the wire?
Mornin. Not I. I know I'd enjoy them if I had 'em but I won't lose any sleep if I miss out. Lots of great sticks out there for $8-9 a piece.  :)
Yup.  I'm stocking up on good Cubans for that.  Shipped.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 11:50:09 AM
Hey guy's where's Mikey ?.
Pre July 4th purse sale at Macy's.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 26, 2014, 11:51:15 AM
Hey guy's where's Mikey ?.
Pre July 4th purse sale at Macy's.
LMAO ! .
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 26, 2014, 11:51:21 AM
Hey guy's where's Mikey ?.
He was supposed to be visiting his son and granddaughters.  Now's your chance to catch up on your post count over at CI.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 11:53:11 AM
A pretty good deal for all you Camacho fans out there. http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201663&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Highnoon&utm_content=CHN062614
Was just looking at that and wondering if it was a good deal.
I think it's a very good deal, the figurado was the first Camacho Corojo I smoked and still my favorite, well worth $3EA IMO
Arg.  Multiple votes for it.  Dammit.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 26, 2014, 11:54:47 AM
Hey guy's where's Mikey ?.
He was supposed to be visiting his son and granddaughters.  Now's your chance to catch up on your post count over at CI.
Now that is  funny , it would take me 10yrs to to even get  close  .
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 11:56:16 AM
Afternoon, gents. Everyone get their Pudgy order in under the wire?
Mornin. Not I. I know I'd enjoy them if I had 'em but I won't lose any sleep if I miss out. Lots of great sticks out there for $8-9 a piece.  :)

Exactly. Being a super duper limited release will probably just allow me to hear what other folks think. I still picked up some Tat Havana VI Nobles in spite of it all... 15/$57 delivered with the CATSRULE code.
this sounds like a good deal to me .  where at ? .

They were on the Monster mash (The irony, right) yesterday 5/23. I just added multiple to get over the 50 threshold. the Code is for 17% off over 50... which is slightly better than the MCPNSAV10 10off if you're over 60. Both still work.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 11:57:28 AM
Time to head back to Dublin to be close to the airport for tomorrow.  Later.
Later Dave, safe travels....and Dave, fresh jorts!  ;D
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 26, 2014, 11:59:36 AM
Afternoon, gents. Everyone get their Pudgy order in under the wire?
Mornin. Not I. I know I'd enjoy them if I had 'em but I won't lose any sleep if I miss out. Lots of great sticks out there for $8-9 a piece.  :)

Exactly. Being a super duper limited release will probably just allow me to hear what other folks think. I still picked up some Tat Havana VI Nobles in spite of it all... 15/$57 delivered with the catsrule code.
this sounds like a good deal to me .  where at ? .

They were on the Monster mash (The irony, right) yesterday 5/23. I just added multiple to get over the 50 threshold. the Code is for 17% off over 50.
Thank you Steve ! .
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 12:04:36 PM
Time to head back to Dublin to be close to the airport for tomorrow.  Later.

Safe travels, Dave.

(http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/vehicle-smileys/airplane13.gif)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 12:09:06 PM
Anyone working a half day, or having a long lunch for the 'football match'?

(http://www.animateit.net/data/media/smiley712/usa-flag-89.gif)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 26, 2014, 12:11:00 PM
I've got to run , have a great day guy's ! .
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 12:11:34 PM
I've got to run , have a great day guy's ! .
Running, don't do it! See ya!  8)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 12:13:21 PM
Anyone working a half day, or having a long lunch for the 'football match'?

(http://www.animateit.net/data/media/smiley712/usa-flag-89.gif)
I wish......just gonna follow the score when I can.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 12:15:29 PM
Anyone working a half day, or having a long lunch for the 'football match'?

I wish......just gonna follow the score when I can.

Me too. I hope they can keep it close. Rain this morning, so that won't help any speed advantage.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 12:17:35 PM
Anyone working a half day, or having a long lunch for the 'football match'?

(http://www.animateit.net/data/media/smiley712/usa-flag-89.gif)
No
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 12:20:06 PM
Anyone working a half day, or having a long lunch for the 'football match'?
No

Are you answering for everyone, Grumpy McGrumperson? Sheesh. Have a beer already.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 12:25:06 PM
Anyone working a half day, or having a long lunch for the 'football match'?
No

Are you answering for everyone, Grumpy McGrumperson? Sheesh. Have a beer already.  ;)
What, you don't like watching actors run around on a field kicking a ball?  SHEESH!!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 12:27:17 PM
Anyone working a half day, or having a long lunch for the 'football match'?
No

Are you answering for everyone, Grumpy McGrumperson? Sheesh. Have a beer already.  ;)
I'm answering for myself, you talking about the kickball tournament?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 12:30:01 PM
Anyone working a half day, or having a long lunch for the 'football match'?
No

Are you answering for everyone, Grumpy McGrumperson? Sheesh. Have a beer already.  ;)
What, you don't like watching actors run around on a field kicking a ball?  SHEESH!!
And biting each other.  Don't forget the biting.

It's a manly sport.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 12:30:06 PM
Anyone working a half day, or having a long lunch for the 'football match'?
No

Are you answering for everyone, Grumpy McGrumperson? Sheesh. Have a beer already.  ;)
What, you don't like watching actors run around on a field kicking a ball?  SHEESH!!

Ha! I usually have no interest in soccer except for team USA. All in all, it really hasn't taken too much time out of my schedule. They have just been 'okay' forever. Would like to see something more competitive from them.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 12:32:55 PM
Anyone working a half day, or having a long lunch for the 'football match'?
No

Are you answering for everyone, Grumpy McGrumperson? Sheesh. Have a beer already.  ;)
I'm answering for myself, you talking about the kickball tournament?

Kickball, kick balls... whatever it takes. USA... USA... USA... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 12:47:14 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 12:56:22 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off. $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....
What's the 10% code?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 12:56:26 PM
Another crappy "weekly special"! http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/weekly-special/
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 12:57:12 PM
Anyone working a half day, or having a long lunch for the 'football match'?
No

Are you answering for everyone, Grumpy McGrumperson? Sheesh. Have a beer already.  ;)
What, you don't like watching actors run around on a field kicking a ball?  SHEESH!!

Ha! I usually have no interest in soccer except for team USA. All in all, it really hasn't taken too much time out of my schedule. They have just been 'okay' forever. Would like to see something more competitive from them.
I'm with ya, all about 'Merican Pride!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 12:58:00 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off. $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....
What's the 10% code?
LMAO! I just realized I forgot it and edited my post.   #buynow
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 12:58:34 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off. $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....
What's the 10% code?
Duh.  It's right there.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 01:03:02 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off. $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....
What's the 10% code?
LMAO! I just realized I forgot it and edited my post.   #buynow
Great, now how the hell do you enter it?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 01:04:58 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off. $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....
What's the 10% code?
LMAO! I just realized I forgot it and edited my post.   #buynow
Great, now how the hell do you enter it?
Nemmine.  I found it.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 01:08:54 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off. $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....
What's the 10% code?
LMAO! I just realized I forgot it and edited my post.   #buynow
And now I am seriously done buying cigars for a while.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 01:09:05 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 01:12:14 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....
La Palina Mr. Sam are buy worthy too. http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-products/products/la-palina-collection-mr-sam Good to see C Fed is getting on board with free shipping and discount codes." BUYNOW" for 10% off and free ship.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 01:18:47 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 01:19:52 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?
I smoke the hell outta them.....this will make about a bundle and a half.....
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 01:20:40 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Fuck........ ::)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 01:21:33 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....
La Palina Mr. Sam are buy worthy too. http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-products/products/la-palina-collection-mr-sam Good to see C Fed is getting on board with free shipping and discount codes." BUYNOW" for 10% off and free ship.
Don't forget the hashtag   #buynow
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 01:23:45 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Fuck........ ::)

I sorry. I tried to be quick. Honestly thought most already had some... not MORE.  :(
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 01:26:11 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....
La Palina Mr. Sam are buy worthy too. http://store.cigarfederation.com/collections/featured-products/products/la-palina-collection-mr-sam Good to see C Fed is getting on board with free shipping and discount codes." BUYNOW" for 10% off and free ship.
Don't forget the hashtag   #buynow
#hitthat
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 01:28:04 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?
I smoke the hell outta them.....this will make about a bundle and a half.....

About what I have. Really good 'no brainer' option for indecision.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 01:30:03 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Fuck........ ::)

I sorry. I tried to be quick. Honestly thought most already had some... not MORE.  :(
Not your fault....I usually check before I commit. Forgot this time.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 01:33:22 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Fuck........ ::)
That's what I said.  Whattaya gonna do?  These things are gone so damnably quick.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 01:33:49 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Fuck........ ::)

I sorry. I tried to be quick. Honestly thought most already had some... not MORE.  :(
Not your fault....I usually check before I commit. Forgot this time.

I know. That's why I usually run an offer through here first. You guys have helped me save a few bucks along the way. Just trying to return the favors. You're STILL getting cigars you enjoy. Just a little extra 'tax' this time.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 01:37:48 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Fuck........ ::)

I sorry. I tried to be quick. Honestly thought most already had some... not MORE.  :(
Not your fault....I usually check before I commit. Forgot this time.

I know. That's why I usually run an offer through here first. You guys have helped me save a few bucks along the way. Just trying to return the favors. You're STILL getting cigars you enjoy. Just a little extra 'tax' this time.
I've given Famous plenty of my money.....gotta spread it around, ya know?  8)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 01:39:02 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Fuck........ ::)
That's what I said.  Whattaya gonna do?  These things are gone so damnably quick.
LOL! Usually by the time I get the heads-up and go check they're gone....
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 01:40:08 PM
[...]

Ha. That's a better way to look at it. Dusty money is still money. They're glad to have your order!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 01:45:48 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Fuck........ ::)
That's what I said.  Whattaya gonna do?  These things are gone so damnably quick.
I still have a couple left, still on the fence about buying more.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 01:51:07 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Fuck........ ::)
That's what I said.  Whattaya gonna do?  These things are gone so damnably quick.
I still have a couple left, still on the fence about buying more.
I have never had em, might see if the B&M does this weekend
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 01:51:43 PM
Nica Rustica in stock at cigarfed....10% off (code: #buynow). $121.45 shipped.

http://goo.gl/iMaO2r

Which solved the issue of where I was going to spend my money today....

Damn, Dusty. You working on some impressive inventory on these. You up to about 4 bundles by now?

There is actually 2 bundles available at Famous 134.99 - 17% CATSRULE = 112.04 w/FREE shipping
Fuck........ ::)
That's what I said.  Whattaya gonna do?  These things are gone so damnably quick.
LOL! Usually by the time I get the heads-up and go check they're gone....
These were the only cigars that could get me to impulse buy.  I've talked myself out of every other thing that's come across the pike, and the Habanos had been a planned purchase for quite a while.

The upside for me is they went on PayPal credit, which means I won't get the bill until end of July and then I get six months same as cash if I want.  I've got an extra gig check coming in August.  That'll pay for these.  Call the extra $9 a service charge.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 01:56:27 PM
[...]

Talked yourself right into that, didn't ya?  ;D
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 01:57:38 PM
[...]

No JoeWacky needed on that one!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 01:57:44 PM
[...]

Ahh, it's only money... unless you look at it as a couple more cigars.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 02:07:07 PM
[...]

What I TRY not to think about is that all those cigars in my humidor might as well have dollar bills rolled up in them.

When it does cross my mind, I remind myself that ordering a martini at a bar anymore costs more than a Cuban cigar, and it doesn't last as long.

Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 02:12:10 PM
[...]

Hey, you're in a band. You should be getting free bar tabs. You need to talk to you're manager... pronto!  ;D
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 02:16:07 PM
USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 02:21:38 PM
Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 02:22:49 PM
[...]

PM for you.....I can help make room in your Humi$
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 02:26:19 PM
Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.

The PayPal was for the NicaRusticas@CigarFed. The ISOKW's were a previous 'planned' purchase. Not connected as far as I'm understanding.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 02:29:41 PM
Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
None that I buy from do...they are all Visa card-takers
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 02:30:35 PM
Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
None that I buy from do...they are all Visa card-takers
or Bitcoin
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 02:31:10 PM
Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
You misread.  There's no ISOKW site that accepts PayPal.  If there were, I'd be in serious trouble. ;-)

I use PayPal credit for non-contraband purchases...like Nica Rusticas.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 26, 2014, 02:31:29 PM
Another crappy "weekly special"! http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/weekly-special/
  Yeah, they prefer the blue and yellow labels down at the legion.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 02:31:51 PM
18
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 02:34:08 PM
Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
None that I buy from do...they are all Visa card-takers
I'm told that's because Visa has a corporate policy of refusing to share info with the Feds short of enforcement of a court order.  But that's hearsay, and I've never checked it out.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 02:41:42 PM
Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
Will, ihavanas USED to accept paypal, that's why I used them originally but they stopped at least a year ago
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 02:43:05 PM
Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
You misread.  There's no ISOKW site that accepts PayPal.  If there were, I'd be in serious trouble. ;-)

I use PayPal credit for non-contraband purchases...like Nica Rusticas.

I was going to say--serious trouble indeed.  I could very easily convince myself it is in my best interest to have no interest, so to say.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 02:50:57 PM
Maybe I misread the thread there, but there's a ISOKW site that accepts Paypal credit/BML?

Not that I would advocate spending money you don't have, but the 0% financing deals that Paypal runs would really come in handy for picking up a cab of 50 of Lusitanias, SLR Double Coronas, etc.
You misread.  There's no ISOKW site that accepts PayPal.  If there were, I'd be in serious trouble. ;-)

I use PayPal credit for non-contraband purchases...like Nica Rusticas.

I was going to say--serious trouble indeed.  I could very easily convince myself it is in my best interest to have no interest, so to say.
50 Cab of Monte As sounds pretty good too :)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 02:57:05 PM
USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 03:06:16 PM
USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
All the more fitting that since they won, they're going home.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 03:12:01 PM
USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 03:14:20 PM
USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 03:17:53 PM
USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Hi Dave.
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 03:18:47 PM
There should be more interest now that the USA team moved to the next round.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 03:20:14 PM
USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Hi Dave.
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.
Same here. Not all that much into it myself but I'll back the USA team no matter what the sport.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: sfish on June 26, 2014, 03:25:14 PM
Alright boys, I'm outta here. See you tomorrow for the best day of the week
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 03:28:57 PM
USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Hi Dave.
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.
Same here. Not all that much into it myself but I'll back the USA team no matter what the sport.
Me too.  I saw some of the game - looked like a lot of falling down and acting.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 03:30:19 PM
Alright boys, I'm outta here. See you tomorrow for the best day of the week
See ya Scott.  Tomorrow is looking to be a light day here, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on June 26, 2014, 03:33:55 PM
take care boys, I'm leaving in a bit...
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 03:37:44 PM
USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Hi Dave.
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.
Same here. Not all that much into it myself but I'll back the USA team no matter what the sport.
Me too.  I saw some of the game - looked like a lot of falling down and acting.

Indeed.  I much prefer combat sports.  I'll take two dudes kicking each other in the head over 22 dudes falling down any day of the week.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 03:51:24 PM
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.-----TRO-----I'm really enjoying it.  We've had the matches on since Day 1.  Once you understand the game, it's really quite exciting, provided two good teams are playing.  Oh, and good afternoon everyone.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 03:57:10 PM
Alright boys, I'm outta here. See you tomorrow for the best day of the week
See ya, Scott
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 03:58:11 PM
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.-----TRO-----I'm really enjoying it.  We've had the matches on since Day 1.  Once you understand the game, it's really quite exciting, provided two good teams are playing.  Oh, and good afternoon everyone.
Howdy, KC.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 03:58:36 PM
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.-----TRO-----I'm really enjoying it.  We've had the matches on since Day 1.  Once you understand the game, it's really quite exciting, provided two good teams are playing.  Oh, and good afternoon everyone.
SPORTS: #1 Boxing Title fight (back in the day) #2 NFL Football Playoffs #3 World Cup Soccer.....Afternoon KC
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 03:59:29 PM
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.-----TRO-----I'm really enjoying it.  We've had the matches on since Day 1.  Once you understand the game, it's really quite exciting, provided two good teams are playing.  Oh, and good afternoon everyone.
Hi KC.  Just saying that today's game was boring.  Germany's play and positioning was clearly better.  US did not look too sharp.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 04:01:05 PM
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.-----TRO-----I'm really enjoying it.  We've had the matches on since Day 1.  Once you understand the game, it's really quite exciting, provided two good teams are playing.  Oh, and good afternoon everyone.
Hi KC.  Just saying that today's game was boring.  Germany's play and positioning was clearly better.  US did not look too sharp.
USA was lucky should have been 5-1
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 04:07:04 PM
Alright boys, I'm outta here. See you tomorrow for the best day of the week
See ya Scott.  Tomorrow is looking to be a light day here, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

"and on your death bed, you shall receive total consciousness"

Afternoon, Tom.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 04:07:40 PM
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.-----TRO-----I'm really enjoying it.  We've had the matches on since Day 1.  Once you understand the game, it's really quite exciting, provided two good teams are playing.  Oh, and good afternoon everyone.
Hi KC.  Just saying that today's game was boring.  Germany's play and positioning was clearly better.  US did not look too sharp.
USA made it to the 16, but probably won't go much further.  The only thing that saved them was the goalie.  With Jozy Altidor out, they don't stand much of a chance.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 04:07:52 PM
fava beans and a nice chianti
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 04:11:32 PM
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.-----TRO-----I'm really enjoying it.  We've had the matches on since Day 1.  Once you understand the game, it's really quite exciting, provided two good teams are playing.  Oh, and good afternoon everyone.
Hi KC.  Just saying that today's game was boring.  Germany's play and positioning was clearly better.  US did not look too sharp.
USA made it to the 16, but probably won't go much further.  The only thing that saved them was the goalie.  With Jozy Altidor out, they don't stand much of a chance.
they play the choclates next?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 04:18:31 PM
[...]

Room in the humidor isn't a problem.  But we'll talk. ;-)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 04:19:44 PM
USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
All the more fitting that since they won, they're going home.
It's all about the goal differential, baby.  It's the World Cup's version of Arizona going 10-6 and not making the NFL playoffs.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 04:23:42 PM
USA loses but advances....thank you Portugal!
They owed us one
What's the definition of 68?
She goes down on you and you owe her one.
Infuckingdeed
Hi Dave.
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.
Same here. Not all that much into it myself but I'll back the USA team no matter what the sport.
Me too.  I saw some of the game - looked like a lot of falling down and acting.
Wait, it was a basketball game?  ;-)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 04:28:27 PM
fava beans and a nice chianti
Funniest thing I've seen all day!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 04:33:18 PM
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.-----TRO-----I'm really enjoying it.  We've had the matches on since Day 1.  Once you understand the game, it's really quite exciting, provided two good teams are playing.  Oh, and good afternoon everyone.
Howdy-do, KC.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 04:43:15 PM
Alright boys, I'm outta here. See you tomorrow for the best day of the week
See ya Scott.  Tomorrow is looking to be a light day here, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

"and on your death bed, you shall receive total consciousness"

Afternoon, Tom.
Hi Steve.  Been getting bothered at work.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 04:47:20 PM
A lot of interest in the office here for the World Cup.  Pretty boring game IMO.-----TRO-----I'm really enjoying it.  We've had the matches on since Day 1.  Once you understand the game, it's really quite exciting, provided two good teams are playing.  Oh, and good afternoon everyone.
Sorry, can't quite go along with two teams dancing up and down the field, take maybe five decent shots on goal, rolling around crying on the grass until you are carried off on a stretcher and are happy with a 0-0 tie.  Just not for me.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 04:57:13 PM
fava beans and a nice chianti
Funniest thing I've seen all day!
Sorry to hear that.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 05:00:54 PM
fava beans and a nice chianti
Funniest thing I've seen all day!
Sorry to hear that.
No kidding.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 05:11:30 PM
fava beans and a nice chianti
Funniest thing I've seen all day!
Sorry to hear that.
Travellin Dave showing us another lovely lass with strategically placed shamrocks.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 05:14:29 PM
fava beans and a nice chianti
Funniest thing I've seen all day!
Sorry to hear that.
Travellin Dave showing us another lovely lass with strategically placed shamrocks.
Looks like she needs to be rolled over in the clover.
Two words that are mutually exclusive - Irish and music.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 26, 2014, 05:16:10 PM
fava beans and a nice chianti
Funniest thing I've seen all day!
Sorry to hear that.
Travellin Dave showing us another lovely lass with strategically placed shamrocks.
;D
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on June 26, 2014, 05:22:42 PM
Rolling out, need a break from work...stressful one today.  Cigar or two in the plans for later 8)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: DesertRat on June 26, 2014, 05:26:44 PM
Rolling out, need a break from work...stressful one today.  Cigar or two in the plans for later 8)
Got an hour to go.....burn one for me.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 05:29:08 PM
fava beans and a nice chianti
Funniest thing I've seen all day!
Sorry to hear that.
Travellin Dave showing us another lovely lass with strategically placed shamrocks.
Oh...LAss.  I missed a consonant there.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: TRO on June 26, 2014, 05:35:01 PM
Rolling out, need a break from work...stressful one today.  Cigar or two in the plans for later 8)
Bye Shaun.
Heading out myself in a couple of minutes.  Ave Maria Clermont selected for the ride home.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 26, 2014, 06:22:00 PM
Good Evening Gents!!!! Thought I would check in before stepping outside for a diesel unlimited. Dark as hell but no rain...yet!!!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 06:25:04 PM
Good Evening Gents!!!! Thought I would check in before stepping outside for a diesel unlimited. Dark as hell but no rain...yet!!!
Hiya, Jeff.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 26, 2014, 06:25:19 PM
I'm with you guys on the World Cup thing...Soccer or "FUTBALL" whatever just doesn't do it for me. But anytime the USA plays...I'm in!!! I listened to it off and on today. Sounds like the US played not to lose.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 26, 2014, 06:27:04 PM
Good Evening Gents!!!! Thought I would check in before stepping outside for a diesel unlimited. Dark as hell but no rain...yet!!!
Hiya, Jeff.
Hey Bret!!! Still at work I assume...I see some great Carl Spackler quotes from Caddyshack today...which is nice!!! ;)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 26, 2014, 06:33:55 PM
Going to jump on my soapbox really quick. The University of Oklahoma Regents approved a $350 million dollar renovation project to the stadium, which is great!!! They have a you tube video of what it will look like, incredible!!! Then I hear over 60% of Oklahoma public schools don't have a tornado shelter, and it is just not a year unless one touches down in Oklahoma and kills many people. Though I am very pleased keeping up with the landscape of business which is college football...why can't the kids be protected???
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 06:44:04 PM
Sooooooner!

Evening, Jeff. Nice boomers on that avi... Vury hot.  :P
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 06:45:05 PM
Good Evening Gents!!!! Thought I would check in before stepping outside for a diesel unlimited. Dark as hell but no rain...yet!!!
Hiya, Jeff.
Hey Bret!!! Still at work I assume...I see some great Carl Spackler quotes from Caddyshack today...which is nice!!! ;)
Big hitter, the lama.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 06:48:23 PM
Going to jump on my soapbox really quick. The University of Oklahoma Regents approved a $350 million dollar renovation project to the stadium, which is great!!! They have a you tube video of what it will look like, incredible!!! Then I hear over 60% of Oklahoma public schools don't have a tornado shelter, and it is just not a year unless one touches down in Oklahoma and kills many people. Though I am very pleased keeping up with the landscape of business which is college football...why can't the kids be protected???
Very simple, one word answer.  GREED.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 26, 2014, 06:48:48 PM
Sooooooner!

Evening, Jeff. Nice boomers on that avi... Vury hot.  :P
Thank you, Steve!!! I take pride with my avi's wearing OU gear!!! Got some new ones lined up for the season...stay tuned!!
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 06:49:30 PM
Oh, and good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 26, 2014, 06:49:41 PM
Going to jump on my soapbox really quick. The University of Oklahoma Regents approved a $350 million dollar renovation project to the stadium, which is great!!! They have a you tube video of what it will look like, incredible!!! Then I hear over 60% of Oklahoma public schools don't have a tornado shelter, and it is just not a year unless one touches down in Oklahoma and kills many people. Though I am very pleased keeping up with the landscape of business which is college football...why can't the kids be protected???
Very simple, one word answer.  GREED.
Yep..that's it!!!! Evening King!!! Email replied...
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on June 26, 2014, 06:52:52 PM
Good Evening Gents!!!! Thought I would check in before stepping outside for a diesel unlimited. Dark as hell but no rain...yet!!!
Hiya, Jeff.
Hey Bret!!! Still at work I assume...I see some great Carl Spackler quotes from Caddyshack today...which is nice!!! ;)
Big hitter, the lama.
Indeed...cracked one into the crevice of a 2000 ft glacier!!! Or something like that..I may need to brush up on my Caddyshack terminology.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 06:53:08 PM
Going to jump on my soapbox really quick. The University of Oklahoma Regents approved a $350 million dollar renovation project to the stadium, which is great!!! They have a you tube video of what it will look like, incredible!!! Then I hear over 60% of Oklahoma public schools don't have a tornado shelter, and it is just not a year unless one touches down in Oklahoma and kills many people. Though I am very pleased keeping up with the landscape of business which is college football...why can't the kids be protected???
You communist!  Let the public schools get their own television and merchandising contracts!  You just don't value higher education, do ya??  What are we suppose'ta do, tell our rich alumni that they don't get nice skyboxes so that a bunch of ankle-biters can have tornado shelters?  You think that's gonna fly?

This isn't Russia. Is this Russia? This isn't Russia.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 06:54:15 PM
Oh, and good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.
I was going to order some of those the other day, but talked myself out of it.  Good thing, or I'd have really been in trouble buying Nica Rusticas today. ;-)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 06:55:55 PM
Good Evening Gents!!!! Thought I would check in before stepping outside for a diesel unlimited. Dark as hell but no rain...yet!!!
Hiya, Jeff.
Hey Bret!!! Still at work I assume...I see some great Carl Spackler quotes from Caddyshack today...which is nice!!! ;)
Big hitter, the lama.
Indeed...cracked one into the crevice of a 2000 ft glacier!!! Or something like that..I may need to brush up on my Caddyshack terminology.
Crevasse.  Ten thousand foot crevasse at the base of this glacier.   :P
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 06:56:26 PM
Yep..that's it!!!! Evening King!!! Email replied...-----SJ-----Read it and replied.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 07:03:57 PM
Oh, and good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.
I was going to order some of those the other day, but talked myself out of it.  Good thing, or I'd have really been in trouble buying Nica Rusticas today. ;-)

All the talk earlier have me sparking one now. Mmmmm. Rustica...
No drink yet, but that will be remedied shortly.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 07:08:01 PM
Oh, and good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.
I was going to order some of those the other day, but talked myself out of it.  Good thing, or I'd have really been in trouble buying Nica Rusticas today. ;-)

All the talk earlier have me sparking one now. Mmmmm. Rustica...
No drink yet, but that will be remedied shortly.
I love those damned things.  I didn't want to.  But JWack kept going on and on about them.  So I tried one.  That's how it happens.  Same with the Tat Blacks.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 07:13:20 PM
I'm with you guys on the World Cup thing...Soccer or "FUTBALL" whatever just doesn't do it for me. But anytime the USA plays...I'm in!!! I listened to it off and on today. Sounds like the US played not to lose.
"Futbol".  Guess I'm just going to have Bianca give you a lecture on "The Beautiful Game".  In Spanish.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 26, 2014, 07:16:13 PM
good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 07:20:11 PM
good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather be off work and on my motorcycle.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 26, 2014, 07:23:30 PM
good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather be off work and on my motorcycle.
can't say I blame you.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 07:23:33 PM
good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
Evening Dean!  Set-up starts at 7:30 pm on FS 1.  I'm still waiting to hear from Chrissy.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 07:27:19 PM
good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather be off work and on my motorcycle.

To rainy for riding bikes here. Guess I'll just drizzle some of this 7yr Jim Beam over a couple. cubes instead.... Now were riding.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 07:28:52 PM
good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather be off work and on my motorcycle.

To rainy for riding bikes here. Guess I'll just drizzle some of this 7yr Jim Beam over a couple. cubes instead.... Now were riding.
No such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes.

Unless it's icy...then it's bad weather.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 26, 2014, 07:34:51 PM
good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd rather be off work and on my motorcycle.

To rainy for riding bikes here. Guess I'll just drizzle some of this 7yr Jim Beam over a couple. cubes instead.... Now were riding.
No such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes.

Unless it's icy...then it's bad weather.

Not a fan of heavy downpours... In rush hour... With crazy Kias coming out of nowhere. This will do just fine.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 07:35:56 PM

Unless it's icy...then it's bad weather.-----raz-----We have T storms in S FL so heavy you can't see 2 ft in front of you.  I've had to ride in more than my share.  You have to look down at the white line to stay on the road, because you can't see anything else.  If you try to pull over on the shoulder, you'll get run over by some AH in an SUV that can't see where he's going but is still yakking on his cell phone.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 07:38:20 PM
Evening, men.  Boli CJ.  Tight draw on this one, might need to get the poker.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 26, 2014, 07:38:55 PM
good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
Evening Dean!  Set-up starts at 7:30 pm on FS 1.  I'm still waiting to hear from Chrissy.
thanks KC. sent you a message so you'll know where I stand. do you still have my #?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 26, 2014, 07:40:54 PM
Evening, men.  Boli CJ.  Tight draw on this one, might need to get the poker.
hi Will. Boli CJ? not familiar to me.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 07:41:16 PM
good evening guys. no doctor in the House of Nuts so it was an early quit. relaxing with a MF Cedros Deluxe and diet coke. it's been nice day kind of if wasn't for all the Florida rejections I got today. enough of my shit. NASCAR Truck Series coming up soon. how is everybody?
Evening Dean!  Set-up starts at 7:30 pm on FS 1.  I'm still waiting to hear from Chrissy.
thanks KC. sent you a message so you'll know where I stand. do you still have my #?
Of course!  In my Contacts.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 07:45:15 PM
Evening, men.  Boli CJ.  Tight draw on this one, might need to get the poker.
hi Will. Boli CJ? not familiar to me.

Bolivar Corona Jr.  4.3x42.  August 2012 box.  First one I've had that needed the poker and it was still smokeable without it, but just barely so.  Very good little smoke, imo.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 07:53:34 PM
Good evening boys. Not sure what I'm smoking but it's interesting. Lots of oil on the wrapper nice burn and draw. Like a good Mexican Mole with a little bit of chilly spices.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 07:57:44 PM
Good evening boys. Not sure what I'm smoking but it's interesting. Lots of oil on the wrapper nice burn and draw. Like a good Mexican Mole with a little bit of chilly spices.

I'll guess an Edgar Hoil Cultura.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 08:04:19 PM
Good evening boys. Not sure what I'm smoking but it's interesting. Lots of oil on the wrapper nice burn and draw. Like a good Mexican Mole with a little bit of chilly spices.

I'll guess an Edgar Hoil Cultura.
got it from Kenny G, not the sax player.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 08:05:45 PM
Good evening boys. Not sure what I'm smoking but it's interesting. Lots of oil on the wrapper nice burn and draw. Like a good Mexican Mole with a little bit of chilly spices.

I'll guess an Edgar Hoil Cultura.
got it from Kenny G, not the sax player.

It isn't the EH, I don't think.  vitola isn't quite right.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 08:17:13 PM
Evening, men.  Boli CJ.  Tight draw on this one, might need to get the poker.
hi Will. Boli CJ? not familiar to me.

Bolivar Corona Jr.  4.3x42.  August 2012 box.  First one I've had that needed the poker and it was still smokeable without it, but just barely so.  Very good little smoke, imo.

First half has been very good.  Earth, cream, coffee, spices, sweet cedar.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 08:18:15 PM
got it from Kenny G, not the sax player.-----OY-----Was it wrapped in white, looking like a tampon?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 08:20:29 PM
got it from Kenny G, not the sax player.-----OY-----Was it wrapped in white, looking like a tampon?

If it was, it's either a tampon or an Edgar Hoil.  Or a third thing.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 08:23:02 PM
got it from Kenny G, not the sax player.-----OY-----Was it wrapped in white, looking like a tampon?
yes it was
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 08:24:00 PM
got it from Kenny G, not the sax player.-----OY-----Was it wrapped in white, looking like a tampon?

If it was, it's either a tampon or an Edgar Hoil.  Or a third thing.
no blood or pubic hair so if it's a tampon it wasn't used.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 08:32:06 PM
I'll guess an Edgar Hoil Cultura.-----Will-----You are 100% correct.  Just checked my PMs, GK sent me some, and that is what it is.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 08:35:46 PM
I'll guess an Edgar Hoil Cultura.-----Will-----You are 100% correct.  Just checked my PMs, GK sent me some, and that is what it is.
i think your going to like it KC. Smooth and full of flavor, nice cigar.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 08:38:03 PM
I'll guess an Edgar Hoil Cultura.-----Will-----You are 100% correct.  Just checked my PMs, GK sent me some, and that is what it is.

Don't even have to smoke mystery sticks to get them right.  I know EH has two figurados about the same size in terms of length and RG, but with different shapes.  Couldn't remember which on was which.

Regardless of all that, the EH is a pretty nice smoke.  I thought it was best in the taper, so I would like to try a straight 5x42 for science purposes.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 08:40:57 PM
I'll guess an Edgar Hoil Cultura.-----Will-----You are 100% correct.  Just checked my PMs, GK sent me some, and that is what it is.
i think your going to like it KC. Smooth and full of flavor, nice cigar.
I just might try one this weekend.  Thanks for the info, Oy.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 08:42:53 PM
Regardless of all that, the EH is a pretty nice smoke.  I thought it was best in the taper, so I would like to try a straight 5x42 for science purposes.-----Will-----"for science purposes".  What a great line!  Do you use that as a pick-up line too?  I have to remember that one.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 08:53:14 PM
Regardless of all that, the EH is a pretty nice smoke.  I thought it was best in the taper, so I would like to try a straight 5x42 for science purposes.-----Will-----"for science purposes".  What a great line!  Do you use that as a pick-up line too?  I have to remember that one.

Believe it or not, that line isn't a panty dropper.  Alas.

San Lotano Maduro Lancero.  Down quite some time and I have no idea where I got it from.  Maybe Brad.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 09:00:27 PM
Cubao # 7 fired up.  With another RRG&C.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 09:09:43 PM
I'll guess an Edgar Hoil Cultura.-----Will-----You are 100% correct.  Just checked my PMs, GK sent me some, and that is what it is.
i think your going to like it KC. Smooth and full of flavor, nice cigar.
Davey likes it and he hates everything.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 09:12:03 PM
Davey likes it and he hates everything.-----FB-----Do they still make "Life" cereal?  Evening FB.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 09:17:08 PM
Davey likes it and he hates everything.-----FB-----Do they still make "Life" cereal?  Evening FB.
Yes they do, Evening KC.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 09:18:41 PM
Regardless of all that, the EH is a pretty nice smoke.  I thought it was best in the taper, so I would like to try a straight 5x42 for science purposes.-----Will-----"for science purposes".  What a great line!  Do you use that as a pick-up line too?  I have to remember that one.

Believe it or not, that line isn't a panty dropper.  Alas.

San Lotano Maduro Lancero.  Down quite some time and I have no idea where I got it from.  Maybe Brad.

As one would expect from a Maduro lancero, this cigar is pretty maduro tasting.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 09:20:41 PM
I'll guess an Edgar Hoil Cultura.-----Will-----You are 100% correct.  Just checked my PMs, GK sent me some, and that is what it is.
i think your going to like it KC. Smooth and full of flavor, nice cigar.
you should have jumped on the cigar king deal last week, Dave18. Box of 10  EH vidas plus 4 free with free shipping $53.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 26, 2014, 09:32:51 PM
Evening Guys.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 09:33:56 PM
Heya JR.  What's on fire?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 09:34:12 PM
Evening Guys.
Evening Johnny.  What you smoking?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 09:35:56 PM
Davey likes it and he hates everything.-----FB-----Do they still make "Life" cereal?  Evening FB.
Yes they do, Evening KC.
but I don't like it.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 26, 2014, 09:36:00 PM
Heya JR.  What's on fire?
Evening Will, Odyssey.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 26, 2014, 09:36:51 PM
Evening Guys.
Evening Johnny.  What you smoking?
Evening KC, Odyssey.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 09:37:12 PM
Evening Guys.
Evening Johnny.  What you smoking?
pork butt
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 26, 2014, 09:39:43 PM
Evening Guys.
Evening Johnny.  What you smoking?
pork butt
Howdy David,I wish.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 09:43:15 PM
Regardless of all that, the EH is a pretty nice smoke.  I thought it was best in the taper, so I would like to try a straight 5x42 for science purposes.-----Will-----"for science purposes".  What a great line!  Do you use that as a pick-up line too?  I have to remember that one.

Believe it or not, that line isn't a panty dropper.  Alas.

San Lotano Maduro Lancero.  Down quite some time and I have no idea where I got it from.  Maybe Brad.

As one would expect from a Maduro lancero, this cigar is pretty maduro tasting.

And by that, I mean it's actually far, far better than I remember.  I had some SL Maduro toros back when the line launched and didn't think much of them.  Wasn't nearly as good as the Mi Amor or Murcielago as far as Mexican Maduros went and didn't stand out unlike the Hababo or Connie.

But this Lancero with the extra age?  Big, bold Mexican Maduro flavor.  Chewy earth, strong cocoa, nuts, nice amount of pepper, cedar accents.  Heavy flavor.  Not exactly complex or showing much change, but very strong, focused flavors.  And as a change of pace from the other Mexican maduros in rotation, it works.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 09:44:00 PM
Evening Guys.
Evening Johnny.  What you smoking?
pork butt
Howdy David,I wish.
odyssey is a nice cigar, and a good value. Try the Militia, another good value IMO
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 26, 2014, 09:46:47 PM
Evening Guys.
Evening Johnny.  What you smoking?
pork butt
Howdy David,I wish.
odyssey is a nice cigar, and a good value. Try the Militia, another good value IMO
I've been looking at them, will try them soon.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 09:49:29 PM
http://www.jrcigars.com/jr/mobile/index.cfm/hurl/evt=ws/?utm_source=ws20140626&utm_medium=ws&utm_campaign=email
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: KC on June 26, 2014, 09:53:03 PM
Evening Guys.
Evening Johnny.  What you smoking?
Evening KC, Odyssey.
I really enjoy those as a first cigar of the evening.  Just had one Tuesday night.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 26, 2014, 09:53:14 PM
http://www.jrcigars.com/jr/mobile/index.cfm/hurl/evt=ws/?utm_source=ws20140626&utm_medium=ws&utm_campaign=email
Not bad except for the AB, don't like his cigars.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 10:17:49 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:19:09 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
good evening. Famous had a better deal. And it's a good cigar, and at $4 it's a fair price.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 26, 2014, 10:19:14 PM
Evening Guys.
Evening Johnny.  What you smoking?
Evening KC, Odyssey.
I really enjoy those as a first cigar of the evening.  Just had one Tuesday night.
KC, I like them a lot.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 26, 2014, 10:20:52 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
Howdy Russ, never had one and no interest in changing that.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:23:38 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
good evening. Famous had a better deal. And it's a good cigar, and at $4 it's a fair price.
sold out....it was about $112
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 10:26:09 PM
Davey likes it and he hates everything.-----FB-----Do they still make "Life" cereal?  Evening FB.
Yes they do, Evening KC.
but I don't like it.
not surprised.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:26:32 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
see if they come on the jam again for $5 it's best to try a 5pk. Very maduroesque cigar.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:27:28 PM
Davey likes it and he hates everything.-----FB-----Do they still make "Life" cereal?  Evening FB.
Yes they do, Evening KC.
but I don't like it.
not surprised.
I'm a Captain Crunch man.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 10:28:35 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
good evening. Famous had a better deal. And it's a good cigar, and at $4 it's a fair price.

Not sure if they're instock at Famous, but catsrule still works for 17%.  Or the 40 off $200 if there was another bundle or something you were looking at and would prefer the 20%, assuming you have the price near the $200 mark.  El Suelo singles at around $3 for a good "filler" item if you're a few dollars shy.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 10:29:59 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
see if they come on the jam again for $5 it's best to try a 5pk. Very maduroesque cigar.
I agree, David. I
 Got a fiver and still have a couple left. I'm undecided weather to buy more.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 10:30:43 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 10:31:26 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
good evening. Famous had a better deal. And it's a good cigar, and at $4 it's a fair price.
sold out....it was about $112
Hmmm figures.  Well for an additional $9 I suppose I will try them.  I seem to think you may have sent me one once.  I need to start writing down the sticks I like and the ones I dont like.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 10:35:01 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.

Evening Brett.  I put them in the cart at noon today and seems like they still have them.  So what the hell.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:35:08 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.
can you get me this......Delete    Item    Price    Qty    Total
    Romeo Y Julieta - Short Churchills A/T - Box 15   115.00
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:35:46 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.

Evening Brett.  I put them in the cart at noon today and seems like they still have them.  So what the hell.
i smell box split.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 10:37:32 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.

Evening Brett.  I put them in the cart at noon today and seems like they still have them.  So what the hell.
i smell box split.
Will do Dave.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:37:58 PM
I got 10 Nat Timeless landing tomorrow ...... Love them cigars.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:38:54 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.

Evening Brett.  I put them in the cart at noon today and seems like they still have them.  So what the hell.
i smell box split.
Will do Dave.
not with me......get Brett to send you some :)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 10:42:31 PM
Before everyone starts divvying up my cigars...Good evening, all.  Militia from the Rabbi, and bourbon from Kan-tuck-kee.

Now we can start talking about the splitting of boxes.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 10:44:16 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.

Evening Brett.  I put them in the cart at noon today and seems like they still have them.  So what the hell.
i smell box split.
Will do Dave.
not with me......get Brett to send you some :)
Oh gotcha.  Already ordered the mazo.  And btw we are going to need to chat about a little about those sticks you sent.  Maybe a split on some of those????
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 10:45:41 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.
can you get me this......Delete    Item    Price    Qty    Total
    Romeo Y Julieta - Short Churchills A/T - Box 15   115.00
Funny, no one's ever told me I look like Santa Claus. ;-)  I'd split that with you, though.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 10:47:07 PM
I got 10 Nat Timeless landing tomorrow ...... Love them cigars.
I was going to offer to send him the two that I have, since I have a mazo inbound.

But Russ, you'll like them, I think.  If not, just let me know and I'll take them off your hands. ;-)
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:47:44 PM
Before everyone starts divvying up my cigars...Good evening, all.  Militia from the Rabbi, and bourbon from Kan-tuck-kee.

Now we can start talking about the splitting of boxes.
i still like the militia. Not sure why, just do.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:51:17 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.
can you get me this......Delete    Item    Price    Qty    Total
    Romeo Y Julieta - Short Churchills A/T - Box 15   115.00
Funny, no one's ever told me I look like Santa Claus. ;-)  I'd split that with you, though.
i like having a friend with a Visa card. Lmk when they come in. I'll PP ya.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 26, 2014, 10:51:26 PM
Good evening guy's , what is a nat ? .
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:53:08 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.

Evening Brett.  I put them in the cart at noon today and seems like they still have them.  So what the hell.
i smell box split.
Will do Dave.
not with me......get Brett to send you some :)
Oh gotcha.  Already ordered the mazo.  And btw we are going to need to chat about a little about those sticks you sent.  Maybe a split on some of those????
ill take 10..... Cash or trade. The timeless are great.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 10:55:02 PM
Before everyone starts divvying up my cigars...Good evening, all.  Militia from the Rabbi, and bourbon from Kan-tuck-kee.

Now we can start talking about the splitting of boxes.
i still like the militia. Not sure why, just do.
It was quite good.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 10:56:44 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.
can you get me this......Delete    Item    Price    Qty    Total
    Romeo Y Julieta - Short Churchills A/T - Box 15   115.00
Funny, no one's ever told me I look like Santa Claus. ;-)  I'd split that with you, though.
i like having a friend with a Visa card. Lmk when they come in. I'll PP ya.
Okay, I'll place the order.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 10:56:50 PM
I got 10 Nat Timeless landing tomorrow ...... Love them cigars.
I was going to offer to send him the two that I have, since I have a mazo inbound.

But Russ, you'll like them, I think.  If not, just let me know and I'll take them off your hands. ;-)
What are friends for right?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:57:09 PM
I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 10:58:18 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.

Evening Brett.  I put them in the cart at noon today and seems like they still have them.  So what the hell.
i smell box split.
Will do Dave.
not with me......get Brett to send you some :)
Oh gotcha.  Already ordered the mazo.  And btw we are going to need to chat about a little about those sticks you sent.  Maybe a split on some of those????
ill take 10..... Cash or trade. The timeless are great.
Which were the timeless?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 10:59:03 PM
Before everyone starts divvying up my cigars...Good evening, all.  Militia from the Rabbi, and bourbon from Kan-tuck-kee.

Now we can start talking about the splitting of boxes.
i still like the militia. Not sure why, just do.
It was quite good.
shit, for 20/$40 they taste even better.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 11:00:48 PM
Evening boys and girls.  Whats the low down on Nica Rustica's?  I think I have sampled one but cant remember.  Cigar Federation has a decent deal on them (I think).  $121 after discount and free shipping.
I love them and bought that deal. Not the best price, by these things are difficult to find in stock.

Evening Russ.

Evening Brett.  I put them in the cart at noon today and seems like they still have them.  So what the hell.
i smell box split.
Will do Dave.
not with me......get Brett to send you some :)
Oh gotcha.  Already ordered the mazo.  And btw we are going to need to chat about a little about those sticks you sent.  Maybe a split on some of those????
ill take 10..... Cash or trade. The timeless are great.
Which were the timeless?
i sent you the militia and 3 little Cubans I think. Timeless are a Nat Sherman cigar. I got a few from a fine BOTL in a box split. They come in tomorrow
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 11:01:44 PM
I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 11:09:00 PM
I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
isla Mujeres
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 11:11:36 PM
I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
isla Mujeres
They roll good cigars there?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 11:12:54 PM
[...]

You sent me some militias and little Cubans, and I've enjoyed them all.  Smoking the last Militia now.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 11:15:43 PM
Well hell.  Just get settled with a cigar and a drink and the banter, and I get the call that I have to go sign marriage documents for my dad.  Oh, well, he'll have scotch.  And cigars.

Oy, the RyJs are ordered.  See my PMs.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 11:16:12 PM
I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
isla Mujeres
They roll good cigars there?

Yeah between the butt cheeks of a island woman
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: razgueado on June 26, 2014, 11:18:35 PM
I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
isla Mujeres
They roll good cigars there?

Yeah between the butt cheeks of a island woman
  Since they're custom, can we specify another portion of their anatomy?
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 11:20:23 PM
I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
isla Mujeres
They roll good cigars there?

Yeah between the butt cheeks of a island woman
  Since they're custom, can we specify another portion of their anatomy?
I would imagine anything for the right price
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 26, 2014, 11:21:35 PM
I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
isla Mujeres
They roll good cigars there?

Yeah between the butt cheeks of a island woman
  Since they're custom, can we specify another portion of their anatomy?
I would imagine anything for the right price

Limit of your wallet and skill of the roller.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 11:22:17 PM
I plan on buying a mazo of custom rolled double coronas when I go to Isla. Should be a fine smoke.
Isla?
isla Mujeres
They roll good cigars there?
at the Habanos shop in cancun they do.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 11:23:12 PM
Well hell.  Just get settled with a cigar and a drink and the banter, and I get the call that I have to go sign marriage documents for my dad.  Oh, well, he'll have scotch.  And cigars.

Oy, the RyJs are ordered.  See my PMs.
PM back
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 11:26:57 PM
the local roller for the La Casa del Habano Cancún, José, rolling his own blend for the store:
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 11:32:40 PM
the local roller for the La Casa del Habano Cancún, José, rolling his own blend for the store:

She looks hideous.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 11:36:40 PM
the local roller for the La Casa del Habano Cancún, José, rolling his own blend for the store:

She looks hideous.
on the bright side, he sits on the wrappers.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 11:44:27 PM
Bed time.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Regency on June 26, 2014, 11:45:09 PM
Ditto Dave.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 26, 2014, 11:51:35 PM
Bret you got
my new toy.
Title: Re: 6/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 26, 2014, 11:52:49 PM
Which Nat Sherman were you guys talking about,  the doms or the nics?