CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 12, 2022, 12:00:12 AM

Title: 5/12/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on May 12, 2022, 12:00:12 AM
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2022, 05:24:13 AM
Oh, great, more bots.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2022, 05:28:25 AM
Wordle is a bitch today. I had three greens on the second guess, but it took me all six to finally get it, and I never got a single yellow. M**********r.

Time to sleep.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 05:44:29 AM
Oh, great, more bots.
They frustrate me to no end. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 05:45:56 AM
Wordle is a bitch today. I had three greens on the second guess, but it took me all six to finally get it, and I never got a single yellow. M**********r.

Time to sleep.
I want to say good morning but I'm thinking I should be telling you good night.

Greetings to you, Raz.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 05:48:37 AM
JoeCigar:

Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto (5.5"x50) - 10 / $49.99
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 05:56:44 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Torano 5-Star Sampler - 5 / $24.99
includes:
1 x Toraño Casa Toraño Robusto (4.7"x52)
1 x Toraño Dominico Robusto (5.0"x50)
1 x Toraño Noventa Santiago (5.0"x50)
1 x Toraño Exodus 1959 Robusto (5.0"x52)
1 x Toraño Exodus 1959 '50 Years' (5.0"x55)

Door #2 - Man O' War Ruination 10th Anniversary Gordo (6.0"x60) - 10 / $49.99

Door #3 - La Palina Maduro Toro (6.0"x50) - 10 / $34.99
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 06:00:11 AM
Morning Tony, future bots.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 06:03:29 AM
Morning Tony, future bots.
How goes it, Dave?
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 06:13:59 AM
Morning Tony, future bots.
How goes it, Dave?
Other than it not being payday, can't complain much. Weather has been beautiful all week. Hoping it holds out through Saturday morning so I can get another round in this week. How about you, how goes the reno?
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 06:30:06 AM
Wordle is a bitch today. I had three greens on the second guess, but it took me all six to finally get it, and I never got a single yellow. M**********r.

Time to sleep.
That was a tougher one. Took me 5.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 06:42:28 AM
Morning Tony, future bots.
How goes it, Dave?
Other than it not being payday, can't complain much. Weather has been beautiful all week. Hoping it holds out through Saturday morning so I can get another round in this week. How about you, how goes the reno?
It's actually Payday Thursday for me so...
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 06:45:33 AM
Morning Tony, future bots.
How goes it, Dave?
Other than it not being payday, can't complain much. Weather has been beautiful all week. Hoping it holds out through Saturday morning so I can get another round in this week. How about you, how goes the reno?
No new Reno updates recently because they haven't been back. The GC called me a few days back and said they wouldn't be here for about two weeks. At which point they'll start framing.

The good news is that I can continue using my kitchen for now.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 06:46:32 AM
Morning Tony, future bots.
How goes it, Dave?
Other than it not being payday, can't complain much. Weather has been beautiful all week. Hoping it holds out through Saturday morning so I can get another round in this week. How about you, how goes the reno?
No new Reno updates recently because they haven't been back. The GC called me a few days back and said they wouldn't be here for about two weeks. At which point they'll start framing.

The good news is that I can continue using my kitchen for now.
Well, at least he let you know. If they actually show back up in 2 weeks, you'll know you've got a good one.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 06:46:49 AM
Morning Tony, future bots.
How goes it, Dave?
Other than it not being payday, can't complain much. Weather has been beautiful all week. Hoping it holds out through Saturday morning so I can get another round in this week. How about you, how goes the reno?
It's actually Payday Thursday for me so...
So your day has started off even better than mine! :D
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 06:51:20 AM
Morning Tony, future bots.
How goes it, Dave?
Other than it not being payday, can't complain much. Weather has been beautiful all week. Hoping it holds out through Saturday morning so I can get another round in this week. How about you, how goes the reno?
It's actually Payday Thursday for me so...
So your day has started off even better than mine! :D
I ain't complaining.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 07:01:41 AM
Honestly, I can't believe it's Thursday already.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 07:34:07 AM
Honestly, I can't believe it's Thursday already.
Week does seem to be going quickly. I assumed it was because I'd taken Tuesday off.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 08:50:35 AM
The banter is not moving as quickly.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 09:18:20 AM
The banter is not moving as quickly.
Well, we are on page 2 and had a visit from Page1Raz.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 09:19:43 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor and Dave.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 09:20:22 AM
Graduation today and tomorrow, then things get quiet around here.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 09:21:25 AM
Maybe you shouldn't be kicking out the bots Tony, may help the page count.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 09:21:33 AM
The banter is not moving as quickly.
Well, we are on page 2 and had a visit from Page1Raz.
FirstPostRaz, no less!

Morning, QuietTimesAheadDave.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 09:22:03 AM
The banter is not moving as quickly.
No sir, it is not. I have been swamped with meetings.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 09:22:12 AM
Maybe you shouldn't be kicking out the bots Tony, may help the page count.
Also, they may provide helpful financial advice.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 09:24:34 AM
The banter is not moving as quickly.
No sir, it is not. I have been swamped with meetings.
And how many of them could've been emails?
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 09:25:06 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor and Dave.
Good morning, CommencementCeremoniesDave.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 09:25:50 AM
Maybe you shouldn't be kicking out the bots Tony, may help the page count.
I've definitely considered it.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 09:26:59 AM
Maybe you shouldn't be kicking out the bots Tony, may help the page count.
Also, they may provide helpful financial advice.
Buy Ciales for cheaper?
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 09:27:36 AM
Today is Thursday, May 12, the 132nd day of 2022.
There are 233 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On May 12, 1949, the Soviet Union lifted the Berlin Blockade, which the Western powers had succeeded in circumventing with their Berlin Airlift.

On this date:

In 1780, during the Revolutionary War, the besieged city of Charleston, South Carolina, surrendered to British forces.

In 1932, the body of Charles Lindbergh Jr., the 20-month-old kidnapped son of Charles and Anne Lindbergh, was found in a wooded area near Hopewell, New Jersey.

In 1933, the Federal Emergency Relief Administration and the Agricultural Adjustment Administration were established to provide help for the needy and farmers.

In 1943, during World War II, Axis forces in North Africa surrendered. The two-week Trident Conference, headed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, opened in Washington.

In 1958, the United States and Canada signed an agreement to create the North American Air Defense Command (later the North American Aerospace Defense Command, or NORAD).

In 1970, the Senate voted unanimously to confirm Harry A. Blackmun as a Supreme Court justice.

In 1975, the White House announced the new Cambodian government had seized an American merchant ship, the Mayaguez, in international waters. (U.S. Marines gained control of the ship three days after its seizure, not knowing the 39 civilian members of the crew had already been released by Cambodia.)

In 1982, in Fatima, Portugal, security guards overpowered a Spanish priest armed with a bayonet who attacked Pope John Paul II. (In 2008, the pope’s longtime private secretary revealed that the pontiff was slightly wounded in the assault.)

In 1986, the military action-drama film “Top Gun,” starring Tom Cruise and Kelly McGillis and released by Paramount Pictures, had its world premiere in New York.

In 2008, a devastating 7.9 magnitude earthquake in China’s Sichuan province left more than 87,000 people dead or missing.

In 2009, five Miami men were convicted in a plot to blow up FBI buildings and Chicago’s Sears Tower; one man was acquitted. Suspected Nazi death camp guard John Demjanjuk (dem-YAHN’-yuk) was deported from the United States to Germany. (On this date in 2011, Demjanjuk, who maintained his innocence, would be convicted by a German court of being an accessory to the murder of tens of thousands of Jews; he died in March 2012 at age 91.)

In 2011, CEOs of the five largest oil companies went before the Senate Finance Committee, where Democrats challenged the executives to justify tax breaks at a time when people were paying $4 a gallon for gas.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 09:28:41 AM
Ten years ago: Miami’s LeBron James became the eighth player in NBA history to receive the MVP award three times.

Five years ago: Dozens of countries were hit with a huge cyberextortion attack that locked up computers and held users’ files for ransom at a multitude of hospitals, companies and government agencies. Pope Francis urged Catholics to “tear down all walls” and spread peace during a visit to Fatima, Portugal, as he marked the 100th anniversary of one of the most unique events of the 20th-century Catholic Church: the visions of the Virgin Mary reported by three illiterate shepherd children.

One year ago: Israel pressed ahead with a fierce military offensive in the Gaza Strip, killing as many as 10 senior Hamas military figures and toppling two high-rise towers housing Hamas facilities; the Islamic militant group showed no signs of backing down, and fired hundreds of rockets at Israeli cities. Republicans dumped Rep. Liz Cheney from her House leadership post for her persistent repudiation of Donald Trump’s election falsehoods, underscoring the hold that Trump retained on his party. The nation’s largest fuel pipeline restarted operations, days after it was forced to shut down by a gang of hackers. Jay-Z, Foo Fighters and the Go-Go’s were elected to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame their first time on the ballot, leading a class that also included Tina Turner, Carole King and Todd Rundgren.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 09:29:25 AM
The banter is not moving as quickly.
No sir, it is not. I have been swamped with meetings.
And how many of them could've been emails?
Actually not in these cases. But I agree that properly written emails would usually suffice.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 09:32:15 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Composer Burt Bacharach is 94.
Actor Millie Perkins is 86.
R&B singer Jayotis Washington is 81.
Country singer Billy Swan is 80.
Actor Linda Dano is 79.
Actor Lindsay Crouse is 74.
Singer-musician Steve Winwood is 74.
Actor Gabriel Byrne is 72.
Actor Bruce Boxleitner is 72.
Singer Billy Squier is 72.
Blues singer-musician Guy Davis is 70.
Country singer Kix Brooks is 67.
Actor Kim Greist is 64.
Rock musician Eric Singer (KISS) is 64.
Actor Ving Rhames is 63.
Rock musician Billy Duffy is 61.
Actor Emilio Estevez is 60.
Actor April Grace is 60.
Actor Vanessa A. Williams is 59.
TV personality/chef Carla Hall is 58.
Actor Stephen Baldwin is 56.
Actor Scott Schwartz is 54.
Actor Kim Fields is 53.
Actor Samantha Mathis is 52.
Actor Jamie Luner is 51.
Actor Christian Campbell is 50.
Actor Rhea Seehorn is 50.
Mackenzie Astin is 49.
Country musician Matt Mangano (The Zac Brown Band) is 46.
Actor Rebecca Herbst is 45.
Actor Malin (MAH’-lin) Akerman is 44.
Actor Jason Biggs is 44.
Actor Rami Malek (RAH’-mee MA’-lihk) is 41.
Actor-singer Clare Bowen is 38.
Actor Emily VanCamp is 36.
Actor Malcolm David Kelley is 30.
Actor Sullivan Sweeten is 27.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 09:32:48 AM
Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 09:39:44 AM
Maybe you shouldn't be kicking out the bots Tony, may help the page count.
Also, they may provide helpful financial advice.
Buy Ciales for cheaper?
Also a good way to go.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 09:42:20 AM
Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
10
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 09:43:52 AM
Wordle is a bitch today. I had three greens on the second guess, but it took me all six to finally get it, and I never got a single yellow. M**********r.

Time to sleep.
Got it in four. Not a single letter in first attempt and also not a single yellow on the board.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 09:44:46 AM
Looks like she shot herself:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/naomi-judd-cause-death-self-114311081.html
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 09:50:26 AM
[...]

12 today!
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 09:51:51 AM
Looks like she shot herself:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/naomi-judd-cause-death-self-114311081.html
I assumed drugs. Wow.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 09:55:59 AM
So if I buy these, can I write them off as a charitable donation?
(not to make fun of the good cause)

https://halfwheel.com/adventura-piece-of-heart-arrives-at-u-s-retailers/408679/
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 09:58:44 AM
So if I buy these, can I write them off as a charitable donation?
(not to make fun of the good cause)

https://halfwheel.com/adventura-piece-of-heart-arrives-at-u-s-retailers/408679/
You can write off anything if you're not caught. ;)
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 09:58:52 AM
[...]

Show off.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 10:05:12 AM
Here's a crazy and slightly harrowing story:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/passenger-no-idea-lands-plane-131810515.html
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 10:13:16 AM
Here's a crazy and slightly harrowing story:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/passenger-no-idea-lands-plane-131810515.html
C'mon, how different could it be from playing a video game?
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 10:15:19 AM
Wordle is a bitch today. I had three greens on the second guess, but it took me all six to finally get it, and I never got a single yellow. M**********r.

Time to sleep.
Got it on my last try as well.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 10:15:56 AM
Here's a crazy and slightly harrowing story:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/passenger-no-idea-lands-plane-131810515.html
C'mon, how different could it be from playing a video game?
Other than the lack of a reset, not much.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 10:17:04 AM
Here's a crazy and slightly harrowing story:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/passenger-no-idea-lands-plane-131810515.html
C'mon, how different could it be from playing a video game?
On the same day as a trained pilot ran off the runway in Texas.
(although apparently due to a steering malfunction)
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 10:22:06 AM
Here's a crazy and slightly harrowing story:

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/passenger-no-idea-lands-plane-131810515.html
C'mon, how different could it be from playing a video game?
LALTS
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2022, 11:47:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 11:48:20 AM
Big match for Arsenal today, against rivals Tottenham. Win and they secure Champions League play for next season, which would be a huge comeback after missing out on all extra European play this season. And after having 0 points through their first 3 matches.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 11:48:34 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Welcome back, FirstPostRaz.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 12:11:59 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Are you sleep walking again?
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 12:25:43 PM
Morning, muchachos.
The second coming of Raz!  Good day sir.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 12:28:16 PM
Morning, muchachos.
The second coming of Raz!  Good day sir.
TWSS?
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 12:38:14 PM
Another New Diesel for your consideration:

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-fools-errand-stubborn-fool-cigar/2045486/

Believe I will give it a try when they arrive at Atlantic.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 01:11:25 PM
Another New Diesel for your consideration:

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-fools-errand-stubborn-fool-cigar/2045486/

Believe I will give it a try when they arrive at Atlantic.
You just want the tarot card.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 02:13:27 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 02:27:50 PM
Beautiful afternoon. Warped Don Reynaldo in hand.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 02:59:54 PM
Beautiful afternoon. Warped Don Reynaldo in hand.
It's quite nice here too. I will try to spend some time outdoors.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2022, 06:58:06 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Are you sleep walking again?
No, just up late, and then when I started work it's been one thing after another all bloody day.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: razgueado on May 12, 2022, 07:06:31 PM
Over/Under is 9
Raz Over/Under is 11
Thirteen.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 07:34:39 PM
New Nica Rustica on the way.

https://halfwheel.com/drew-estate-announces-nica-rustica-adobe/408712/
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 08:18:03 PM
Beautiful afternoon. Warped Don Reynaldo in hand.
It's quite nice here too. I will try to spend some time outdoors.
Went to see my godson okayb high school baseball. They won 7-6 in extra innings. He was 4 for 4 with two triples.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 08:18:51 PM
Another New Diesel for your consideration:

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/diesel-fools-errand-stubborn-fool-cigar/2045486/

Believe I will give it a try when they arrive at Atlantic.
You just want the tarot card.
Not really.  My future looks bleak enough, don't need to know specifics.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 12, 2022, 08:18:57 PM
New Nica Rustica on the way.

https://halfwheel.com/drew-estate-announces-nica-rustica-adobe/408712/
Very interesting. Can't wait to try it.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 08:23:37 PM
New Nica Rustica on the way.

https://halfwheel.com/drew-estate-announces-nica-rustica-adobe/408712/
That should be interesting.
I was disappointed that my last order of Nica's came in a box instead of the nice bundle.
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 08:24:48 PM
Beautiful afternoon. Warped Don Reynaldo in hand.
It's quite nice here too. I will try to spend some time outdoors.
Went to see my godson okayb high school baseball. They won 7-6 in extra innings. He was 4 for 4 with two triples.
Very nice.  Working on getting any college offers?
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 08:29:35 PM
Drew Estates is busy, also releasing a Year of the Rat '22.

https://halfwheel.com/liga-privada-year-of-the-rat-returns-next-week/408724/
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 12, 2022, 08:32:22 PM
On with the evening...still light at 8:30!  😁
Title: Re: 5/12/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on May 12, 2022, 09:13:05 PM
Room 101 HN

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220513/70ddf2572ee705061e5baf77fc70805e.jpg)