Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

I mean, how could you not have a crush on her back then?

I mean, how could you not have a crush on her back then?

I'm waiting for you to admit to being a Swiftie.... ;D

...And trash Amy Lee as many musicians are want to do.

I mean, how could you not have a crush on her back then?

I'm waiting for you to admit to being a Swiftie.... ;D

...And trash Amy Lee as many musicians are want to do.
I am not anyone's definition of a "Swifty." The term has nothing to do with music. I did, however, see Taylor Swift perform a solo acoustic set of her own songs before she was famous, and I was impressed. I have no use for what she's become, but she can write songs, and she can work an unfamiliar audience all by herself with an acoustic guitar, which I promise is very, very hard to do. So I respect that.

As for Amy Lee, I'm not a particular fan having never really listened to her music much. I should. But the woman can play, she can sing, and she can write, and there are a LOT of similarities in our respective musical backgrounds, circumstances, and experiences.

She turned it all into musical success, and I only managed to turn it into an avocation. Nevertheless, I have to have a decent amount of respect and sympathy.

[...]

The first (and I guess only, so far) concert we took the kids to was an Evanescence/Lindsey Stirling concert. It was quite a show.

[...]

Now that is a pairing I would never have thought of!   :o

[...]

I admire here as both a musician and performer, which there aren't too many of.  Would definitely go to a concert, but not pay the asking prices or put up with all the insanity.  Playing piano, banjo and ukulele as well as guitar, writing and singing.  All the hype now is nuts, but I guess she deserves to enjoy her time at the top.
Also like the song Taylor Swift by Walker Hayes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcESw0byCAY

[...]

They even played some songs together. Lindsey's violin style lends itself well to rock.

Connections
Puzzle #185
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

 Warped Nicotina

Wordle 907 3/6*

🟩🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

EPC New Wave

Warped Nicotina
I really liked that stick  what do you think?

Good evening.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]