« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2014, 10:10:48 AM »

Good morning....  I'm checking in for a few minutes.
Morning BD

« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2014, 10:11:54 AM »

Fucking workaference.
You used that excuse yesterday
.....and remember what happened?
I'm on a webex and two conference calls, simultaneously.  So I guess I can banter a bit now.  Did you make it to the San Lotano event last night?

« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2014, 10:12:08 AM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2014, 10:12:32 AM »

Good morning....  I'm checking in for a few minutes.
Good morning BD , how are you ? .
I was doing ok until a minute ago.  My wife brought fresh milk home, and I asked her if she dumped the bad milk.  She said yes, there's fresh milk on the  frig door.  I put it on my cereal and then noticed, it's the bad milk.  I guess Friday the 13th is already starting for me... ugh.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2014, 10:12:33 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2014, 10:13:41 AM »

Good morning....  I'm checking in for a few minutes.
Morning BD
How ya doing Dave...?

« Reply #141 on: June 13, 2014, 10:19:19 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
LOL!  Try the CLE Cuarenta.  Very nice stick, indeed.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #142 on: June 13, 2014, 10:19:48 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?

« Reply #143 on: June 13, 2014, 10:20:44 AM »

Fucking workaference.
You used that excuse yesterday
.....and remember what happened?
I'm on a webex and two conference calls, simultaneously.  So I guess I can banter a bit now.  Did you make it to the San Lotano event last night?
Unfortunately no....the boy had me tied up for the afternoon and then I had to get lawn mowed before the expected rains today.  Not happy about it.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #144 on: June 13, 2014, 10:21:53 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
LOL!  Try the CLE Cuarenta.  Very nice stick, indeed.
  Yeah it looks tempting.  I keep on trying to pick them up off the monster, but with no luck.  My only B&M in the area has the full line so I'm going to give them a shot.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2014, 10:21:51 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.

« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2014, 10:22:04 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
LOL!  Try the CLE Cuarenta.  Very nice stick, indeed.
And if you have a few extra bucks to splurge, Eiroa is a fine, fine offering.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #147 on: June 13, 2014, 10:23:19 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
Good morning INBIM...   I had my first CLE Connecticut the other day, and I really liked it.  I thought it was similar to a Brickhouse.  Did anyone else think so...?
  Thanks, I really like the brickhouse.  I'm not much one for connies, but I'm sure CLE doesn't screw around.  Maybe I'll get one of each.  I saw some poor reviews on the corojo, though.  But I'll still try it.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/13/2014
« Reply #148 on: June 13, 2014, 10:25:43 AM »

Morning everyone.  Friday at last, hope to get some B&M time in this weekend.  Maybe try a CLE cigar for once.  Maybe smoke another asylum straight jacket instead, which is close enough.  Smoked a undercrown on my way to work and smoked up my car so much people probably thought I was hotboxing some CANNABIS.
LOL!  Try the CLE Cuarenta.  Very nice stick, indeed.
And if you have a few extra bucks to splurge, Eiroa is a fine, fine offering.
  I few extra bucks indeed!  I'll check to see if they're carrying this one too.  The straight jacket wasn't cheap, so whatever.  I'll give it a shot.

I stopped buying cigars for about 2 years and just lived off my supply.  When I came back to the world of buying, there was so much new shit.  I'm still trying to catch up, and I don't think I ever will.

« Reply #149 on: June 13, 2014, 10:28:00 AM »

Happy friday, gentlemen. In 8 hours I start a weeks vacation. I am fuckin' ready right now.
Morning Dave, that's nice to look forward to. My guess is that you'll still be crotchety today anyway