« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2014, 07:07:06 AM »

By the way, I'm sorry about the avvys thing.  I misunderstood what you all were saying yesterday.  I always have mine turned off so I didn't realize I turned everyone's off too in an attempt to fix another issue.  I didn't want guests/lurkers to see avvys by default.  So now one has to be logged in.

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2014, 07:07:26 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2014, 07:20:22 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2014, 07:23:25 AM »

We are going to the Fly Fishing Film Tour showing tonight.  Been doing that for past 3 years and pretty amazing film work.  Any fly fishermen on here?
Never fly fished...  Just regular fishing off a boat
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2014, 07:24:01 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2014, 07:29:19 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
Scott doesn't count, he's only like 86% human. ;)

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2014, 07:29:37 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
Morning, Dean. Trouble in paradise?

« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2014, 07:31:15 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
Was wondering if you fell off the earth or something.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2014, 07:31:36 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
Morning, Dean. Trouble in paradise?

no trouble, just same old.

« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2014, 07:32:27 AM »

Morning dipshits!

« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2014, 07:34:47 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Oh please.
Don't worry, it won't last long.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2014, 07:34:54 AM »

good morning guys. been a busy week. 9 more hours in the nut house and I'm done until Tuesday. I'm packed and moving back to the lake apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but sunrise golf, smoke cigars, and sit on my ass. haven't seen or heard much of my wife in almost two weeks so I doubt she'll know I'm gone.
Was wondering if you fell off the earth or something.

just busy. being the only driver prevented me from going to the wake and funeral of my friend the last two days. I'm not happy with the other driver and my boss. IN FACT I'M REALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF ABOUT IT !

« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2014, 07:35:00 AM »

We are going to the Fly Fishing Film Tour showing tonight.  Been doing that for past 3 years and pretty amazing film work.  Any fly fishermen on here?
Never fly fished...  Just regular fishing off a boat
Same here until about 5 years ago when I went to Missouri and lived near a trout stream.  Really enjoy it, fish fight like something 2-3 times their size.  Exponentially fun in salt water.

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2014, 07:35:12 AM »

Good morning, guys. Well this week flew by, am Ii right?
You are always right Tony!
Gotta suck up to the admin. Don't want your post count reset.
Mornin' Dave.  Someone ought to tell Scott and Cam because the few posts I saw yesterday were brutal.   ;D
What? What did I say?

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2014, 07:35:38 AM »

Morning dipshits!
Morning Duke of the Deuce.