CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: 4/21/2020  (Read 3974 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 4/21/2020
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2020, 09:33:14 AM »

yesterday I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing.

...And?
Just gotta go with the Flo.

Threebean

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2020, 09:37:33 AM »

yesterday I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing.

...And?
Just gotta go with the Flo.

sfish

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2020, 09:38:01 AM »

Good morning boys, back at work today. Took the day off yesterday and went fishing with Andy and my son (after school work). Beautiful day with a couple smokes
That sounds sweet. Did your son smoke his first cigar? Catch anything?
3 keepers
What were they? I don't know squat about fishing other than I enjoy smoking cigars while casting a line and then eating the fish after it's been cleaned and filleted for me.
Rainbow trout, Andy cleans and filets them for us

Threebean

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2020, 09:38:10 AM »

Good morning boys, and happy Tuesday. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2020, 09:38:26 AM »

Good morning, TimelyGifMark.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2020, 09:38:57 AM »

Good morning boys, back at work today. Took the day off yesterday and went fishing with Andy and my son (after school work). Beautiful day with a couple smokes
3 keepers
What were they? I don't know squat about fishing other than I enjoy smoking cigars while casting a line and then eating the fish after it's been cleaned and filleted for me.
So he does add value?

Threebean

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2020, 09:39:12 AM »

3 keepers
Glad you were successful fishing, fishy. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2020, 10:01:09 AM »

3 keepers
Glad you were successful fishing, fishy.
I'm a little concerned with the social distancing part but maybe Andy is living with Scott now.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2020, 10:13:25 AM »

good morning guys. chatty bunch. been chatting myself to the Redfish this morning.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2020, 10:26:07 AM »

news:

A Villager’s daughter was arrested on a drunk driving charge after crashing into another vehicle on the day after she had been released from a rehabilitation program.

Diane Patricia Sullivan, 53, who lives with her mother at 1654 Susan Ave. in the Blake Villas in the Villages of Southern Oaks, was involved in a crash at about 9 p.m. Sunday at Sarakinis Path and Armstrong Avenue, according to an arrest report from the Wildwood Police Department.

Sullivan’s silver Ford Mustang ran a stop sign and clipped the driver’s side mirror of a 2020 Toyota Prius. The Mustang then struck the driver’s side fender and front corner of the vehicle.

Sullivan told the other driver she was “sorry” and would pay for the damage. Sullivan asked the other driver not to call law enforcement. The other driver called 911 and Sullivan continued to “beg” the other driver not to tell police what had happened.

Sullivan admitted she had consumed four shots of vodka while at home. She said she had been released from a rehabilitation center for alcoholism the day before and relapsed.

“She stated her mother was going to be very mad at her for the drinking,” the police officer wrote in the arrest report.

Sullivan refused to participate in field sobriety exercises because she said she knew she would fail.

She admitted she had taken two prescription Ativan pills an hour prior to the crash.

Sullivan had a 30ml 66 proof bottle of Fireball in her left jacket pocket. Other bottles of alcohol were found in the vehicle.

She was transported by ambulance to the UF Health The Villages freestanding emergency room at Brownwood “due to her vitals being very low and concerns for her safety,” the arrest report said.

While she was being placed in the ambulance, she passed out. A paramedic attempted to wake her by performing a sternum rub on her chest, but she remained unconscious.

A blood draw was performed at the medical facility and it showed that Sullivan had a blood alcohol level of .219.

A check revealed she had been previously convicted in California of driving under the influence in 2004, 2008 and 2011.

She was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence and booked at the Sumter County Detention Center. She was released after posting $5,000 bond.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2020, 10:35:06 AM »

news:

A Villager’s daughter was arrested on a drunk driving charge after crashing into another vehicle on the day after she had been released from a rehabilitation program.

Diane Patricia Sullivan, 53, who lives with her mother at 1654 Susan Ave. in the Blake Villas in the Villages of Southern Oaks, was involved in a crash at about 9 p.m. Sunday at Sarakinis Path and Armstrong Avenue, according to an arrest report from the Wildwood Police Department.

Sullivan’s silver Ford Mustang ran a stop sign and clipped the driver’s side mirror of a 2020 Toyota Prius. The Mustang then struck the driver’s side fender and front corner of the vehicle.

Sullivan told the other driver she was “sorry” and would pay for the damage. Sullivan asked the other driver not to call law enforcement. The other driver called 911 and Sullivan continued to “beg” the other driver not to tell police what had happened.

Sullivan admitted she had consumed four shots of vodka while at home. She said she had been released from a rehabilitation center for alcoholism the day before and relapsed.

“She stated her mother was going to be very mad at her for the drinking,” the police officer wrote in the arrest report.

Sullivan refused to participate in field sobriety exercises because she said she knew she would fail.

She admitted she had taken two prescription Ativan pills an hour prior to the crash.

Sullivan had a 30ml 66 proof bottle of Fireball in her left jacket pocket. Other bottles of alcohol were found in the vehicle.

She was transported by ambulance to the UF Health The Villages freestanding emergency room at Brownwood “due to her vitals being very low and concerns for her safety,” the arrest report said.

While she was being placed in the ambulance, she passed out. A paramedic attempted to wake her by performing a sternum rub on her chest, but she remained unconscious.

A blood draw was performed at the medical facility and it showed that Sullivan had a blood alcohol level of .219.

A check revealed she had been previously convicted in California of driving under the influence in 2004, 2008 and 2011.

She was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence and booked at the Sumter County Detention Center. She was released after posting $5,000 bond.
Does she consider pint glasses shots? Cause .219, damn.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2020, 10:52:36 AM »

news:

Does she consider pint glasses shots? Cause .219, damn.
my type of drinking. 🤣

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2020, 11:03:37 AM »

news:

Do you know these people, Deano?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2020, 11:32:49 AM »

news:

Do you know these people, Deano?
I recognised her face in the article. I had seen her before.

Threebean

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2020, 12:06:57 PM »

One way to ease the stress and loneliness of the 'rona lockdown, if you don't mind going blind...
https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-life-quarantine-self-pleasure-sexual-wellness-0420-20200421-butw7la5hfbe5lmlt6b7mv4sye-story.html
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5