Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2020, 07:46:26 AM »

Thought for Today: “The world has achieved brilliance without conscience. Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants.” – Gen. Omar N. Bradley (1893-1981).

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2020, 07:51:50 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
Oooooh, Tony got one in!
TNWSS

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2020, 07:52:21 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
My wife would, she'll say that estimate is unusually high.
I think she's out of line. Bring back the rule of thumb.

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2020, 07:53:14 AM »

Good morning, ClemsonDave and Mark.

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2020, 07:53:28 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and Rick.  All green lights on the way in, so I'm looking forward to a good day.

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2020, 07:56:14 AM »

Morning Daves, Tony, and Rick.  All green lights on the way in, so I'm looking forward to a good day.
All green lights from the second floor to the first, so I'm also looking forward to a good day.

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2020, 07:57:11 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
Oooooh, Tony got one in!
TNWSS
See, it's so much better when you leave it for someone else rather than doing it yourself.

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2020, 07:57:13 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
My wife would, she'll say that estimate is unusually high.
I think she's out of line. Bring back the rule of thumb.
Gotta let the little woman think she's right some of the time.

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2020, 07:58:02 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave and Mr. Bean.

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2020, 07:58:46 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
My wife would, she'll say that estimate is unusually high.
I think she's out of line. Bring back the rule of thumb.
Gotta let the little woman think she's right some of the time.
NO, like Trumpf, you gotta let them think they're right ALL of the time.

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2020, 07:59:32 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
Oooooh, Tony got one in!
TNWSS
See, it's so much better when you leave it for someone else rather than doing it yourself.
TNWHS

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2020, 08:01:57 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
My wife would, she'll say that estimate is unusually high.
I think she's out of line. Bring back the rule of thumb.
Gotta let the little woman think she's right some of the time.
NO, like Trumpf, you gotta let them think they're right ALL of the time.
Hmm. She DOES have tiny hands, you might be on to something.

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2020, 08:07:44 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
My wife would, she'll say that estimate is unusually high.
I think she's out of line. Bring back the rule of thumb.
Gotta let the little woman think she's right some of the time.
NO, like Trumpf, you gotta let them think they're right ALL of the time.
Hmm. She DOES have tiny hands, you might be on to something.

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2020, 08:08:24 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, and Mark.

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2020, 08:15:07 AM »

Who's humping?
We all are! Morning, Tony.
Technically, we're already over the hump. Assuming you're off on Friday?

Good morning, Dave.
No sir, only 6 holidays per year here, and Good Friday/Easter isn't one of them.
Commies!
Right? I've got half a mind to send a strongly worded email to Flo.

No one will argue the half a mind part.
My wife would, she'll say that estimate is unusually high.
I think she's out of line. Bring back the rule of thumb.
Gotta let the little woman think she's right some of the time.
NO, like Trumpf, you gotta let them think they're right ALL of the time.
Hmm. She DOES have tiny hands, you might be on to something.
Sage advice as always, Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6