Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

dogdays

« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2014, 02:41:57 PM »

did I brake this thing again?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2014, 02:48:07 PM »

I just finished weeking between the flagstones and raking debris from the yard. time to reward myself with an AJ Freshrolled, grape Gaterade, and a book.
I'm not much of a Gatorade guy, but I'll admit that the whole package sounds nice.
It just too dam hot , too hot smoke a cigar .
feels like 50° here, I'm freezing.

« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2014, 02:51:19 PM »

Ok, back to work.  The Mrs. woke up with ideas of rearranging furniture, etc.etc.
Sort your sock drawer?

« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2014, 02:53:58 PM »

I just finished weeking between the flagstones and raking debris from the yard. time to reward myself with an AJ Freshrolled, grape Gaterade, and a book.
I'm not much of a Gatorade guy, but I'll admit that the whole package sounds nice.
It just too dam hot , too hot smoke a cigar .
feels like 50° here, I'm freezing.
Getting cool at night here - about 15 degrees below normal.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/17/2014
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2014, 03:21:10 PM »

Good afternoon... I just had to chime in for a few minutes.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/17/2014
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2014, 03:29:35 PM »

It's a bit too quiet.  May as well do something semi productive and get my shave on.
Tony broke it again.
I've been trying to do some R & D to make this site all purdy.  Still haven't gone back to the drawing board to automate the flip.  Just not enough time in a day.  I may have to give myself another arbitrary deadline.

how about by the time I get to Florida?
That's less than two weeks.  Not sure it's realistic.  But let's see.  I'll make no promises right now.
just trying to provide motivation Tony.
And I appreciate it.  Right now I'm worried whether or not I'll still be employed in a month, so the hobbies get pushed aside.  My motivation for making this site better is that more folks will participate.  Hoping that will bring in enough $ so that it can be self sustaining.
sell ad space to cigar vendors.

Rob banks.
Notice I didn't shoot this idea down yet.
A woman that I used to work with, daughter and husband rob an armored car.  They actually did a pretty good job except they didn't wear any disguises, and was video taped by the cameras in the armored car.  So who pulls up behind them in his car, the womans husband complete with license plates.  The police almost beat them home from the crime.  Now the woman is left taking care of her grandchild, and I guess with all of the bills. The rest of her family is in prison.

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2014, 03:50:46 PM »

[...]

You know too many stories.  You should be publishing this shit.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2014, 03:51:29 PM »

I just finished weeking between the flagstones and raking debris from the yard. time to reward myself with an AJ Freshrolled, grape Gaterade, and a book.
I'm not much of a Gatorade guy, but I'll admit that the whole package sounds nice.
It just too dam hot , too hot smoke a cigar .
feels like 50° here, I'm freezing.
Getting cool at night here - about 15 degrees below normal.
I hate being cold.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/17/2014
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2014, 03:57:28 PM »

[...]

I don't know why, but I've just had allot of funny and odd things that has happened to me over the years.  But it is sort of hard to forget when one of your coworkers husband and kids are all over the news for robbery.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/17/2014
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2014, 04:02:41 PM »

I just finished weeking between the flagstones and raking debris from the yard. time to reward myself with an AJ Freshrolled, grape Gaterade, and a book.
I'm not much of a Gatorade guy, but I'll admit that the whole package sounds nice.
It just too dam hot , too hot smoke a cigar .
feels like 50° here, I'm freezing.
Getting cool at night here - about 15 degrees below normal.
I hate being cold.
I'm just the opposite... I can't stand the heat.  After going to Texas about 10 years ago, I swear the sun was about 15 million miles closer to the earth there.  The sun actually looked bigger to me.  I've never been able to cool off since, and started leaving my bedroom window slightly open by me at night during the winter.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/17/2014
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2014, 04:11:19 PM »

I watched the kids last night until around 10:30 p.m.  I told my 5 year old granddaughter that she needed to go to bed around 10:15 p.m. before her parents got home, since she was susposed to be in bed.  It was trying to storm and there was thunder and lightning.  She said it was ok, and that she would go to bed.  At 10:30 p.m. my son came home and I asked him to check on her.  He said she was standing by her bedroom door, scared, but wouldn't come out because she knew she was susposed to be in bed. God, I felt so bad, and wish I would have just let her stay up with me.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2014, 04:49:50 PM »

dinner et, leftover ziti & meatballs, and stuffed peppers. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee.

« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2014, 05:05:03 PM »

I watched the kids last night until around 10:30 p.m.  I told my 5 year old granddaughter that she needed to go to bed around 10:15 p.m. before her parents got home, since she was susposed to be in bed.  It was trying to storm and there was thunder and lightning.  She said it was ok, and that she would go to bed.  At 10:30 p.m. my son came home and I asked him to check on her.  He said she was standing by her bedroom door, scared, but wouldn't come out because she knew she was susposed to be in bed. God, I felt so bad, and wish I would have just let her stay up with me.
I do shit like that all the time.  Then I feel horrible about it.  Oh well.

« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2014, 05:07:58 PM »

dinner et, leftover ziti & meatballs, and stuffed peppers. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee.
My wife had a hankering for Thai food and our normal place was closed.  So we tried another place that opened up close by and it was terrible.  Still finished it all up but I could use a cigar to get this taste out of my mouth.

« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2014, 06:15:08 PM »

dinner et, leftover ziti & meatballs, and stuffed peppers. EPC 2nd robusto and coffee.
My wife had a hankering for Thai food and our normal place was closed.  So we tried another place that opened up close by and it was terrible.  Still finished it all up but I could use a cigar to get this taste out of my mouth.
Musta been some bad cat.  Just sayin'...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7