dwgbryant

« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2014, 08:47:09 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Morning Dean.  Get after it man time to head south is getting near.
think I got everything under control. I'm as ready as I can be.
Good morning, Deano.  Whatcha got planned for today?
hey Tony. trip to the Salvation Army, a haircut, meeting, visit my mom at the cemetary, say goodbye to some friends and my brother. smake a few cigars.

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2014, 08:48:38 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Morning Dean.  Get after it man time to head south is getting near.
think I got everything under control. I'm as ready as I can be.
Good morning, Deano.  Whatcha got planned for today?
hey Tony. trip to the Salvation Army, a haircut, meeting, visit my mom at the cemetary, say goodbye to some friends and my brother. smake a few cigars.
Sounds pretty action packed.  Enjoy.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2014, 08:51:56 AM »

Good morning to all .
Good morning, Steve.  I keep missing you.  Been trying to answer your question from a few nights ago and in case you didn't see this posted yesterday...

I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.
That sounds great . I have to try that! , what kind of pasta do use?

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2014, 09:00:45 AM »

Good morning to all .
Good morning, Steve.  I keep missing you.  Been trying to answer your question from a few nights ago and in case you didn't see this posted yesterday...

I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.
That sounds great . I have to try that! , what kind of pasta do use?

Barilla's penne in this particular recipe.

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2014, 09:02:45 AM »

Good morning to all .
Good morning, Steve.  I keep missing you.  Been trying to answer your question from a few nights ago and in case you didn't see this posted yesterday...

I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.
That sounds great . I have to try that! , what kind of pasta do use?

1/2 tsp of fennel seed makes all the difference.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2014, 09:04:05 AM »

Good morning to all .
Good morning, Steve.  I keep missing you.  Been trying to answer your question from a few nights ago and in case you didn't see this posted yesterday...

I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.
That sounds great . I have to try that! , what kind of pasta do use?

Barilla's penne in this particular recipe.
I like Barilla's , use it all the time. thanks tony

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2014, 09:17:00 AM »

Now I'm hungry.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2014, 09:28:50 AM »

smoking dd sticks today. Cuba Libre, RyJ Reserve, and Partagas Cifuentes y Cia. great sticks from a great guy.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/16/2014
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2014, 09:29:37 AM »

11 La Gloria Cubana Churchill
         10/29.50
10 Xikar HC Series Connecticut Curchill
         10/34.99
 9 AVO XO Robusto
          5//24.50
 8 Diesel Unlimited d6 Gordo
         10/34.50
 7 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.5"
 6 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto
         10/37.(0
 5 El Centurion
          5/32.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/34.99
 3 5 Vegas Miami Torpedo
          5/19.99
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave
         10/29.99
 1 Padron Maduro
          4/24.00
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2014, 09:31:13 AM »

81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/16/2014
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2014, 09:31:58 AM »

Wasn't to hard to catch the recaps up after 3 hours. Sheesh!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/16/2014
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2014, 09:32:51 AM »

81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
I would rather the 59° for sure.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2014, 09:33:15 AM »

what a great guy Chip is, taking care of the recaps while he mows. thanks Chip.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/16/2014
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2014, 09:34:05 AM »

12 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
[...]

« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2014, 09:34:36 AM »

81° right now where I'm moving to compared the the 59° where I'm at.
I would rather the 59° for sure.
this cool damp weather plays hell on my arthritis.