dwgbryant

« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2014, 07:42:39 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Morning Dean.  Get after it man time to head south is getting near.
think I got everything under control. I'm as ready as I can be.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2014, 07:43:44 AM »

Morning FD (Florida Dean)
hahaha. soon Dave.

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2014, 07:46:02 AM »

Morning Tony.
Hey there, Dave.  Sounds like the nest is empty again.  So where you heading to tomorrow?

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2014, 07:47:11 AM »

Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Jamming Good Morning Tony
Hello Dave.  Can I come fishing?  Are we taking a boat or fishing off the dock?

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2014, 07:48:09 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and Dave. ready to make a run to Salvation Army. kind of nice getting rid of stuff.
Morning Dean.  Get after it man time to head south is getting near.
think I got everything under control. I'm as ready as I can be.
Good morning, Deano.  Whatcha got planned for today?

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2014, 07:53:26 AM »

Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Not sure.  The social calendar didn't wake up yet.  :)  I know we're dropping the kids off at my MiL and having dinner at 8 with some friends.  Just not sure what the 12 hours before that will bring.  How about you?
Working for now, of course. Don't think there's anything going on tonight. Heading to the Art Museum tomorrow. Gonna get the kids a little culture before 2 of them go back to school Thursday.

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2014, 07:56:40 AM »

Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Not sure.  The social calendar didn't wake up yet.  :)  I know we're dropping the kids off at my MiL and having dinner at 8 with some friends.  Just not sure what the 12 hours before that will bring.  How about you?
Working for now, of course. Don't think there's anything going on tonight. Heading to the Art Museum tomorrow. Gonna get the kids a little culture before 2 of them go back to school Thursday.
Or they're gonna act like whiny kids, and we may leave one or more of them there. It's a crapshoot, really.

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2014, 07:58:11 AM »

Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Not sure.  The social calendar didn't wake up yet.  :)  I know we're dropping the kids off at my MiL and having dinner at 8 with some friends.  Just not sure what the 12 hours before that will bring.  How about you?
Working for now, of course. Don't think there's anything going on tonight. Heading to the Art Museum tomorrow. Gonna get the kids a little culture before 2 of them go back to school Thursday.
That's awesome.  When you get back home you should enjoy cigars and cognac together too.  Talk about culture!   (EDIT) Wow, Thursday already?  Mine don't start until Sept 4th.

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2014, 08:12:01 AM »

Looks like they haven't made a sale in over an hour.  Safe to say a mercy kill is needed?

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2014, 08:20:42 AM »

Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Not sure.  The social calendar didn't wake up yet.  :)  I know we're dropping the kids off at my MiL and having dinner at 8 with some friends.  Just not sure what the 12 hours before that will bring.  How about you?
Working for now, of course. Don't think there's anything going on tonight. Heading to the Art Museum tomorrow. Gonna get the kids a little culture before 2 of them go back to school Thursday.
That's awesome.  When you get back home you should enjoy cigars and cognac together too.  Talk about culture!   (EDIT) Wow, Thursday already?  Mine don't start until Sept 4th.
I know, it's crazy. Some kids have already gone back. Cleveland local schools were back Wednesday or Thursday of this past week. Youngest doesn't start pre-school until 9/12.

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2014, 08:20:43 AM »

Looks like they haven't made a sale in over an hour.  Safe to say a mercy kill is needed?
That "Today's Stats" seems to be bullshit.  Still showing the same most recent customer but now they're showing he bought these Xikars in the 8 o'clock hour?  I guess it is possible that he wanted the last two deals but he chose to buy them 90 minutes apart.

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2014, 08:21:11 AM »

Good morning, Chip and Dave.
Morning, Tony. What's on your undoubtedly busy schedule for today?
Not sure.  The social calendar didn't wake up yet.  :)  I know we're dropping the kids off at my MiL and having dinner at 8 with some friends.  Just not sure what the 12 hours before that will bring.  How about you?
Working for now, of course. Don't think there's anything going on tonight. Heading to the Art Museum tomorrow. Gonna get the kids a little culture before 2 of them go back to school Thursday.
That's awesome.  When you get back home you should enjoy cigars and cognac together too.  Talk about culture!   (EDIT) Wow, Thursday already?  Mine don't start until Sept 4th.
I know, it's crazy. Some kids have already gone back. Cleveland local schools were back Wednesday or Thursday of this past week. Youngest doesn't start pre-school until 9/12.
Though, that's just glorified daycare, so it's not suprising that they go back that late.

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2014, 08:26:18 AM »

[...]
My boys are in pre-k and they start around the same date too.  They don't count in this discussion.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2014, 08:40:46 AM »

Good morning to all .

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2014, 08:44:58 AM »

Good morning to all .
Good morning, Steve.  I keep missing you.  Been trying to answer your question from a few nights ago and in case you didn't see this posted yesterday...

I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.