CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: 8/15/2014  (Read 30863 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #120 on: August 15, 2014, 01:15:28 PM »

This is the story of the blonde flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot.

He has a heart attack and dies. She, frantic, calls out a May Day.

"May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! My pilot had a heart attack and is dead.

And I don't know how to fly. Help me! Please help me!"
She hears a voice over the radio saying:

"This is Air Traffic Control and I have you loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot of experience with this kind of problem.

'Now, just take a deep breath. Everything will be fine! Now give me your height and position."

She says, "I'm 5'4" and I support Obama."

"O.K." says the voice on the radio....

"Repeat after me: Our Father . . . Who art in Heaven . . ."

dwgbryant

« Reply #121 on: August 15, 2014, 01:16:32 PM »

all my afternoon nuts are cancelled. I'm done.
How many more days of work for you now?
three. Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday of next week.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2014, 01:17:25 PM »

I'm sure this fly by will be quicker than the flight N8tive is on. Sorry, Dave. I can only apologize. It's mid afternoon on a Friday, so that driver was probably drunk already.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2014, 01:29:20 PM »

Holy shit does this Friday suck.  I'm trying to keep a positive outlook but it ain't easy.  Can't banter too much either because my phone is busted and I don't wanna use the work machine for this.  Especially with another huge round of layoffs coming up again.

dwgbryant

« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2014, 01:30:57 PM »

Holy shit does this Friday suck.  I'm trying to keep a positive outlook but it ain't easy.  Can't banter too much either because my phone is busted and I don't wanna use the work machine for this.  Especially with another huge round of layoffs coming up again.
they find a boss they can trust yet?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2014, 01:32:15 PM »

http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
I just bought a box...you can do it bud!  3 years old, maduro, torp...YUP!
I finally got my first Soc,. Sec. check, and the next day I was getting ready to start buying to celebrate...!!!  But my wife informed me that there is no money in our account.  I said, "yes there is, I checked at the bank yesterday, and my money is there..!!!"  She said, "was that before I used it to have my car repaired yesterday...?"    I've waited 46 years to receive my first Soc. Sec. check, and my wife spent the first one..., and ear tagged the second one for real estate taxes.  Are you sure I can't get a little sympathy Dean...?  :)
no.
damn women's rights. 30 years ago they couldn't own a car, and you could legally beat them.
That's funny.. I actually laughed out loud.....  And let's not forget you could rape'em too...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2014, 01:34:29 PM »

Afternoon, fellas.

Looks like YellaStar is doing a decent job enabling. Just thought I'd throw another bone from the Famous site...

OOO/OOM boxes of 20 on sale. $55-60 depending on preferred vitola. ++ a FREE Cutter

At this price, better to apply the $10 off SEARCHFAM code. (20) robustos would be around $2.20 ea.

No free shipping offered on this deal, BUT you could always add that 5pack you've been eyeing from the mash to accommodate that.

Happy Friday!  ;D
Just when I'd managed to ignore all Shaun's enabling, you show up with a OOO deal.  I hate you.

dogdays

« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2014, 01:36:06 PM »

Afternoon, fellas.

Looks like YellaStar is doing a decent job enabling. Just thought I'd throw another bone from the Famous site...

OOO/OOM boxes of 20 on sale. $55-60 depending on preferred vitola. ++ a FREE Cutter

At this price, better to apply the $10 off SEARCHFAM code. (20) robustos would be around $2.20 ea.

No free shipping offered on this deal, BUT you could always add that 5pack you've been eyeing from the mash to accommodate that.

Happy Friday!  ;D
Just when I'd managed to ignore all Shaun's enabling, you show up with a OOO deal.  I hate you.
Do you really need any more cigars?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2014, 01:44:28 PM »

Did I mention that my boss resigned and that as of this week, I'm on my 6th boss in 12 months?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2014, 01:45:26 PM »

Afternoon, fellas.

Happy Friday!  ;D
Can't use any promo code, due to "manufacturer restrictions."

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2014, 01:46:10 PM »

On the plane and damn botch next to me stinks so fuk'n bad I am about to blow my beets.  Shit I can't win today every seat is full.
Like BO, or salmon roe?
What's that old joke...?  And Eve bathed in the lake for the first time, and God said, "Oh hell, now all of  the fish smell like it...!"

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2014, 01:47:21 PM »

Now, back to yard work.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2014, 01:49:18 PM »

Do you really need any more cigars?
Hey Steve, to answer your question from the other night:  I make a tomato sauce that has ground meat, thyme, oregano and fennel seed in it and it tastes like Italian sausage without the casing.

dwgbryant

« Reply #133 on: August 15, 2014, 01:58:21 PM »

Did I mention that my boss resigned and that as of this week, I'm on my 6th boss in 12 months?
yes you did. that's why I mentioned finding one they can trust.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2014, 02:04:06 PM »

http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!
I just bought a box...you can do it bud!  3 years old, maduro, torp...YUP!
I finally got my first Soc,. Sec. check, and the next day I was getting ready to start buying to celebrate...!!!  But my wife informed me that there is no money in our account.  I said, "yes there is, I checked at the bank yesterday, and my money is there..!!!"  She said, "was that before I used it to have my car repaired yesterday...?"    I've waited 46 years to receive my first Soc. Sec. check, and my wife spent the first one..., and ear tagged the second one for real estate taxes.  Are you sure I can't get a little sympathy Dean...?  :)
no.
damn women's rights. 30 years ago they couldn't own a car, and you could legally beat them.
That's funny.. I actually laughed out loud.....  And let's not forget you could rape'em too...
If you listen to some Republicans, you still can.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12