Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2014, 10:40:53 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
And I feel sorry for you if your train was postponed by this. Morning Tony.
That is in fact my line.  The trains were cancelled in both directions all morning and there was no one at the station telling us what was up.  There was a garbled message on the speakers saying that the train line was suspended but nothing else.  I was fuming for two hours while commuting an alternate route until I saw this article.  Now I feel like a douche.
why should you feel bad Tony. train tracks are not suppose to be used as beds at 5:30 in the morning. they need to install 'cow catchers' back on the front of engines so commuters are not subjected to being late for work where they earn a wage and pay taxes that were probably supporting the sleeping woman, unless she was depressed and decided to pull a Williams.
I wonder if the family will be suing the Rail Road...?

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2014, 10:40:56 AM »

Fuck her look at the money and trouble she is causing a lot of people because of her stupidity.  Be different if a freak accident.

« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2014, 10:42:54 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
I think I would have rather read the article right next to the one you selected entitled, "no pants subway ride..!"  :)  http://pix11.com/2014/01/12/no-pants-subway-ride/
I'd be lying if I said I didn't click on that article.
I meant to check it out but then I closed the tab.  Thanks for reminding me to go back, BD.  How the heck did I not know about/partake?

This would have been me   ->

« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2014, 10:45:46 AM »

[...]

Hell yeah she is.

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2014, 10:46:09 AM »

if people want sympathy they can look between shit and syphilis in the dictionary. they ain't getting any from me today.

« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2014, 10:46:31 AM »

[...]

The latter was my assumption.  I saw you were on late last night, Deano.  What's up with that?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2014, 10:54:43 AM »

[...]

lot of stuff to deal with, none good, couldn't sleep too much on my mind is all.

« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2014, 10:57:52 AM »

lot of stuff to deal with, none good, couldn't sleep too much on my mind is all.
Sorry to hear it, brother.  Times like that, I appreciate the distraction of the banter.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2014, 11:02:32 AM »

lot of stuff to deal with, none good, couldn't sleep too much on my mind is all.
Sorry to hear it, brother.  Times like that, I appreciate the distraction of the banter.
I'm good though, thanks.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2014, 11:04:41 AM »

[...]

When I die, I want my head to be shot out of a cannon...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2014, 11:07:25 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Well, for some of us.  Not for this lady...

http://pix11.com/2014/08/15/new-jersey-transit-train-strikes-kills-woman-laying-on-tracks/

@Joe, if you're lurking, I feel badly for her even though I didn't know her.
I think I would have rather read the article right next to the one you selected entitled, "no pants subway ride..!"  :)  http://pix11.com/2014/01/12/no-pants-subway-ride/
I'd be lying if I said I didn't click on that article.
I meant to check it out but then I closed the tab.  Thanks for reminding me to go back, BD.  How the heck did I not know about/partake?

This would have been me   ->
Me too.... ugh!

« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2014, 11:11:42 AM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2014, 11:12:31 AM »

[...]

I'm going to go and mow the grass in order to get away from my wife for a little while...  Is it sort of like that...?

« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2014, 11:13:10 AM »

On the plane and damn botch next to me stinks so fuk'n bad I am about to blow my beets.  Shit I can't win today every seat is full.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/15/2014
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2014, 11:14:50 AM »

http://www.famous-smoke.com/oliva+serie+v+torpedo+2011+cigars/item+40783
$64/box
Ggggrrrrrrr...! Stop tempting me....  Back, back, get back into your cigar box you evil spirits...!!!