CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: 3/7/2016  (Read 15194 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/7/2016
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 06:32:25 AM »

If anyone woke up this morning looking to find a deal on 5 shitty lighters, the sis has got you covered.
Oooooooooo..... Shitty lighters...!  I'm going to check that out...
Same ones the page was giving away for nothing a couple weeks ago.
Why can't they make a decent cheep lighter anymore..?  When I was a kid I bought my father a cheep butane lighter at the confectionary out of one of those cardboard displays for a $1, and it lasted 30 years.  Actually, now that I think of it, I had a $5 Ronson single jet that lasted 3 years.  Maybe I should just get one of those again..?  If I didn't need a jet for touch ups, I think I'd just get a Zippo.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 06:37:59 AM »

good morning guys.
I love Mondays!
good day to hit the driving range I think.
Good morning Dean, I gotta check in from home. Good morning for a smoke cya in a bit.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 06:46:12 AM »

good morning guys.
I love Mondays!
good day to hit the driving range I think.
The Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 went pretty good yesterday.  It's nice to have a decent cigar every once in awhile, since my cigar selections haven't been that good as of lately.  My last two were a RP American Market which wasn't so great, and a CLE Connecticut which wasn't exciting at all.  It's funny that I had a RP American Mkt and CLE Conn a few months back, and I thought they were good.  Then when I buy a 5 pack of them, they must have remove all of the excitement and flavor from them before they send them too me...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 07:08:07 AM »

I made fried chicken wings yesterday.  I went to get the pan I use to fry them in, and it wasn't in the spot where I keep it.  I look in the oven, under the sink, in the cabinets, and all through out the kitchen.  Am I crazy...?  I know I have a frick'n pan for frying chicken...!  So I look again, and again, and again....  Now I'm starting to go a little nuts...  Where's the frick'n pan...????

I finally go and wake my wife up and say, "Your not going to believe this....!  Some one must have broke into our house and stole my chicken frying pan...!  She's looking at me like my nuts...  But I guess I was starting to get a little nuts.  Tearing your kitchen apart for 30 min. looking for a pan you know you have is frustrating....  Half asleep, she drags herself out of bed, goes into the spare bedroom, opens up a sack, pulls out my chicken frying pan and says, "here, use this one.." 

Wait......, wait a minute, hey don't say use this one...!  This is the frick'n chicken frying pan...!  Why isn't it in the kitchen where it's suppose to be...?  She replies, "Oh, I was going to make fudge..."  I look into the sack, and there was everything needed to make fudge with... 

Wait another minute....  Why didn't you leave the pan in the kitchen where you knew where it was, rather than bringing it into the bedroom...?  Were you planning on making fudge in bedroom....?  Or were you planning on going off some where and making fudge...?

You know, wives make you crazy....!   

Can anyone tell me, "Why would some one hide a pan and fudge making kit in a spare bedroom from their husband...?"

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2016, 07:10:14 AM »

The Alka-Seltzer has kicked in, so I'm going to go and get a little more bed time before my wife comes home in about an hour and takes the bed away from me...  bbl (if I'm not crazy...!)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2016, 07:23:28 AM »

I made fried chicken wings yesterday.  I went to get the pan I use to fry them in, and it wasn't in the spot where I keep it.  I look in the oven, under the sink, in the cabinets, and all through out the kitchen.  Am I crazy...?  I know I have a frick'n pan for frying chicken...!  So I look again, and again, and again....  Now I'm starting to go a little nuts...  Where's the frick'n pan...????

I finally go and wake my wife up and say, "Your not going to believe this....!  Some one must have broke into our house and stole my chicken frying pan...!  She's looking at me like my nuts...  But I guess I was starting to get a little nuts.  Tearing your kitchen apart for 30 min. looking for a pan you know you have is frustrating....  Half asleep, she drags herself out of bed, goes into the spare bedroom, opens up a sack, pulls out my chicken frying pan and says, "here, use this one.." 

Wait......, wait a minute, hey don't say use this one...!  This is the frick'n chicken frying pan...!  Why isn't it in the kitchen where it's suppose to be...?  She replies, "Oh, I was going to make fudge..."  I look into the sack, and there was everything needed to make fudge with... 

Wait another minute....  Why didn't you leave the pan in the kitchen where you knew where it was, rather than bringing it into the bedroom...?  Were you planning on making fudge in bedroom....?  Or were you planning on going off some where and making fudge...?

You know, wives make you crazy....!   

Can anyone tell me, "Why would some one hide a pan and fudge making kit in a spare bedroom from their husband...?"
I don't even know how to even begin responding to this.

Threebean

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2016, 07:39:37 AM »

Morning Dean, Dave, and Fryin'PanDad.  Sounds like Dad is having a case of the Mondays.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2016, 07:44:12 AM »

Morning Dean, Dave, and Fryin'PanDad.  Sounds like Dad is having a case of the Mondays.
When every day sounds the same, how can you even tell what day it is? Morning CrownMoldingMark.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2016, 07:50:16 AM »

This place is a bit crazy.... I'm going for breakfast and to check a new cigar shop in Buffalo
Happy Monday.

Threebean

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2016, 07:59:55 AM »

This place is a bit crazy.... I'm going for breakfast and to check a new cigar shop in Buffalo
Happy Monday.
Have a good one, Rick.  And good morning!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2016, 08:44:05 AM »

Good morning boys, just finished my fried egg & cheese on a roll (it's a NYC thing - in Jersey we would have
added Taylor ham!).  hope this finds everyone well, glad the All points alert on BD's chicken frying/fudge pan is over.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2016, 08:44:56 AM »

Happy Monday.
Blue, if it's only a bit crazy, then you aren't paying attention.  8)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2016, 08:47:52 AM »

Happy Monday fellas!

Threebean

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2016, 08:50:46 AM »

Good morning boys, just finished my fried egg & cheese on a roll (it's a NYC thing - in Jersey we would have
added Taylor ham!).  hope this finds everyone well, glad the All points alert on BD's chicken frying/fudge pan is over.
Yes, that frying pan situation had me on the edge of my seat.  Morning flip.

Threebean

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2016, 08:51:01 AM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10