Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2016, 07:43:12 PM »

Time for me to head out for a bit to catch a cigar, then dinner with some fine San Diego beers at Karl Strauss.

« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2016, 07:44:49 PM »

Got bored this afternoon and bought a Glock for entertainment.
Whatcha get this time?
Figured he would venture into the 1911's for his next purchase.  Sticking with what he likes I guess.
Tex hates 1911's.

« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2016, 08:23:04 PM »

Got bored this afternoon and bought a Glock for entertainment.
Whatcha get this time?
Figured he would venture into the 1911's for his next purchase.  Sticking with what he likes I guess.
Tex hates 1911's.
Tex does not hate 1911's and I do still own one and have owned God knows how many over the years including 2 Clark Customs.  1911's are fine pieces of machinery just way outdated in the 21st century for SD use when there are so many better options now.  30s is an outstanding carry gun holding 10 or 13 rounds a 3.75" barrel and a short frame all with a narrow slide.

« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2016, 08:24:22 PM »

Now, a P.G. In corona. It's like nothing is ever had before. Great draw, burn, smoke, and flavors. Meaty and salty and leathery with baking spice in the mix. No pepper, medium body full in flavor. At $7 a pop it's not a budget cigar, but worth the coin IMO.at the mid point I got oak and cream sweetness with a hint of pepper. it's a cigar with true transitions, kept me interested till the end. Past the band and it's still delivering, cool and flavor packed
Strange, everything you put in your mouth lately tastes like salty meat.   :o

« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2016, 08:25:42 PM »

Look at ol 19,000 Dave slipping up towards some new stars.
With you slacking off as of late, somebody has to pick up the slack.
I didn't think Cheapo Mayor Tony gave different stars for 20K....
I believe it was new stars and a hoodie at 20k.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/7/2016
« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2016, 10:38:41 PM »

Getting slower than the CI banter here. BOTL on vacation?
Nowhere near as slow as two pages....
3 🤓
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/7/2016
« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2016, 10:41:09 PM »

Now, a P.G. In corona. It's like nothing is ever had before. Great draw, burn, smoke, and flavors. Meaty and salty and leathery with baking spice in the mix. No pepper, medium body full in flavor. At $7 a pop it's not a budget cigar, but worth the coin IMO.at the mid point I got oak and cream sweetness with a hint of pepper. it's a cigar with true transitions, kept me interested till the end. Past the band and it's still delivering, cool and flavor packed
Strange, everything you put in your mouth lately tastes like salty meat.   :o
twTRs
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/7/2016
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2016, 10:41:49 PM »

Look at ol 19,000 Dave slipping up towards some new stars.
With you slacking off as of late, somebody has to pick up the slack.
I didn't think Cheapo Mayor Tony gave different stars for 20K....
I believe it was new stars and a hoodie at 20k.
XXX Fleece
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]