Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/19/2015
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2015, 06:49:51 AM »

Time for a couple of sheesh's.
+1
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/19/2015
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 06:50:19 AM »

7 hours to finally get to page 2.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 4/19/2015
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 06:53:55 AM »

Good morning Short stack, it looks like it's just you and I this morning.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2015, 07:03:29 AM »

Good morning Short stack, it looks like it's just you and I this morning.
/Good morning,The smart ones are still snoozing

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2015, 07:11:59 AM »

good morning Chip and Sam, was suppose to watch the sunrise from the kayaks this morning in the gulf, but she's not a morning person.
coffee and OOO robusto.

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2015, 07:27:52 AM »

good morning Chip and Sam, was suppose to watch the sunrise from the kayaks this morning in the gulf, but she's not a morning person.
coffee and OOO robusto.
Morning LSU, Short Stack and Dean.   Don't know about the smart part but I did sleep Ina little.

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2015, 07:28:51 AM »

good morning Chip and Sam, was suppose to watch the sunrise from the kayaks this morning in the gulf, but she's not a morning person.
coffee and OOO robusto.
Morning LSU, Short Stack and Dean.   Don't know about the smart part but I did sleep Ina little.
good morning Dave.

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2015, 07:31:04 AM »

We had one hell of a storm last night about 8:30, golf ball sized hail with 50-60 mph wind and it hailed for a good 15 minutes.  Lot of damage around a wide area, about 3 miles from me they had hail twice that size.

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2015, 07:32:19 AM »

A man walks into a crowded local bar brandishing a revolver yelling "Who’s been screwing my wife?"  A voice from the back of the bar shouts back, "You don’t have enough ammo, mister!"

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2015, 07:33:30 AM »

We had one hell of a storm last night about 8:30, golf ball sized hail with 50-60 mph wind and it hailed for a good 15 minutes.  Lot of damage around a wide area, about 3 miles from me they had hail twice that size.
felt like a storm moving in last night but got nothing.

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2015, 07:36:51 AM »

A groom waits at the altar with a huge smile on his face.  His best man asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The groom replies, "I just had the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life, and I am marrying the wonderful woman who gave it to me." The bride waits at the other end of the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Her maid of honor asks, "Why do you look so excited?" The bride replies, "I just gave the last blow job of my entire life."

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2015, 07:37:01 AM »

We had one hell of a storm last night about 8:30, golf ball sized hail with 50-60 mph wind and it hailed for a good 15 minutes.  Lot of damage around a wide area, about 3 miles from me they had hail twice that size.
felt like a storm moving in last night but got nothing.
About 15 minutes warning on this one, crazy as hell.  There was a line of light to moderate storms moving ENE for a while that would have mostly missed us.  This small cell broke away from the south end of that line quickly strengthened and moved ESE directly at us at 35-40 mph.

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2015, 07:39:51 AM »

Genuine advertisement in New York
Newspaper.
Complete set of Encyclopaedia Britannia for sale.  45 volumes.  Excellent condition.  $1,000 or best offer.  No longer needed. Got married last weekend. Wife knows f**king everything.

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2015, 07:40:41 AM »

We had one hell of a storm last night about 8:30, golf ball sized hail with 50-60 mph wind and it hailed for a good 15 minutes.  Lot of damage around a wide area, about 3 miles from me they had hail twice that size.
felt like a storm moving in last night but got nothing.
About 15 minutes warning on this one, crazy as hell.  There was a line of light to moderate storms moving ENE for a while that would have mostly missed us.  This small cell broke away from the south end of that line quickly strengthened and moved ESE directly at us at 35-40 mph.
did you suffer any damage?

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2015, 07:45:34 AM »

A married couple is lying in bed one night. The wife is curled up, ready to go to sleep, and the husband turns his bed lamp on to read a book. As he's reading, he periodically reaches over to his wife and fondles her special bits. He does this a few times, but only for a very short interval before returning to read his book. The wife gradually becomes more and more aroused and, assuming that her husband is seeking some encouragement before going further, gets up and starts stripping in front of him. The husband is confused and asks, Why are you taking off your clothes? His wife replies, You were rubbing me downtown. I thought it was foreplay. The husband says, No, not at all. His wife asks angrily, Well, what the hell were you doing then? I was just wetting my fingers so I could turn the pages in my book.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6