Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Still raining here. But the kids are off to school and I can get some quiet time. So not all is lost.
Definitely not a total loss.
Baseball was already cancelled for tonight so I no longer need to be in two places at once. Football will never be cancelled unless there's lightning. That would be unexpected.
That's nice. Have to be up early myself tomorrow for an 8 am volleyball game.
We only have one game on Saturday and then we leave for my brother's for the rest of the weekend. It's his birthday. We haven't gotten together since Memorial Day. It should be fun. Even with the rain.
Hope he has a covered area outside in case you want to enjoy a smoke or three.

Still raining here. But the kids are off to school and I can get some quiet time. So not all is lost.
Definitely not a total loss.
Baseball was already cancelled for tonight so I no longer need to be in two places at once. Football will never be cancelled unless there's lightning. That would be unexpected.
That's nice. Have to be up early myself tomorrow for an 8 am volleyball game.
We only have one game on Saturday and then we leave for my brother's for the rest of the weekend. It's his birthday. We haven't gotten together since Memorial Day. It should be fun. Even with the rain.
Hope he has a covered area outside in case you want to enjoy a smoke or three.
Indeed he does.

Netflix is mailing out their last DVDs today, which may surprise some people when they find out Netflix was still mailing out DVDs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/23/business/media/netflix-dvds.html

Long-serving US Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein dead at 90.

Netflix is mailing out their last DVDs today, which may surprise some people when they find out Netflix was still mailing out DVDs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/23/business/media/netflix-dvds.html
Who knew?

Netflix is mailing out their last DVDs today, which may surprise some people when they find out Netflix was still mailing out DVDs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/23/business/media/netflix-dvds.html
Who knew?
And according to the article, still sent out a ton of DVDs every week.

Morning, all. Happy RyderCupFriday.
My Dad graduated from Rider.   :P

Morning, all. Happy RyderCupFriday.
That's always a fun one to watch.
They're in Italy this year and if they keep showing pieces about all the food and drink there, I might have to book a plane ticket. Lol
Got mine for November!

Long-serving US Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein dead at 90.
I know it sounds cruel, but good.
She had no business taking up space in the Capitol.

These politicians are so addicted to the office, they have no other life.

Long-serving US Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein dead at 90.
I know it sounds cruel, but good.
She had no business taking up space in the Capitol.
Good morning, GrimReaperDave.

Long-serving US Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein dead at 90.
I know it sounds cruel, but good.
She had no business taking up space in the Capitol.
Good morning, GrimReaperDave.
LALTS

Morning, all. Happy RyderCupFriday.
That's always a fun one to watch.
They're in Italy this year and if they keep showing pieces about all the food and drink there, I might have to book a plane ticket. Lol
Got mine for November!
Very nice, I'm jealous.

Went to a real nice concert last night, Steep Canyon Rangers.  Bluegrass.  Steve Martin plays with them a lot, but not last night.

https://www.steepcanyon.com/

Morning, all. Happy RyderCupFriday.
That's always a fun one to watch.
They're in Italy this year and if they keep showing pieces about all the food and drink there, I might have to book a plane ticket. Lol
Got mine for November!
Very nice, I'm jealous.
Rome and Tuscany.

Morning, all. Happy RyderCupFriday.
That's always a fun one to watch.
They're in Italy this year and if they keep showing pieces about all the food and drink there, I might have to book a plane ticket. Lol
Got mine for November!
Very nice, I'm jealous.
Rome and Tuscany.
Ok, no need to rub it in.  :)