Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

« Reply #135 on: March 08, 2015, 05:07:26 PM »

Could NASCAR possibly make a race more boring??  ::).  I think not.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/8/2015
« Reply #136 on: March 08, 2015, 05:18:45 PM »

Afternoon just cook'n Dad.  Don't forget to bitch about the time changing.

Why don't they just leave it one way or the other?  The original reason for DST (farmers needing an extra hour to tend their fields)  is long past it's EXP date, what with farming being most Corporate Big Business today.
You are right about the farming business.  I prefer DST because of my work schedule I go to work in the dark either way so enjoy the extra light in the evenings.  Either way though leave it the hell alone and don't be going back and forth.

I don't care which way they have it, it's still the same amount of daylight.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/8/2015
« Reply #137 on: March 08, 2015, 05:20:46 PM »

Could NASCAR possibly make a race more boring??  ::).  I think not.

And another stellar performance by Danica Patrick.  32nd.  Her contract expires at the end of this year, but Gene Haas is a multi-billionaire, and he can afford her.

« Reply #138 on: March 08, 2015, 05:21:20 PM »

Afternoon just cook'n Dad.  Don't forget to bitch about the time changing.

Why don't they just leave it one way or the other?  The original reason for DST (farmers needing an extra hour to tend their fields)  is long past it's EXP date, what with farming being most Corporate Big Business today.
You are right about the farming business.  I prefer DST because of my work schedule I go to work in the dark either way so enjoy the extra light in the evenings.  Either way though leave it the hell alone and don't be going back and forth.
(TWSS?)
The meat injector plus the rising up and acting stupid had great TWSS potential, but this works.

« Reply #139 on: March 08, 2015, 05:24:28 PM »

Afternoon just cook'n Dad.  Don't forget to bitch about the time changing.

Why don't they just leave it one way or the other?  The original reason for DST (farmers needing an extra hour to tend their fields)  is long past it's EXP date, what with farming being most Corporate Big Business today.
Afternoon KC. The current "reason" for DST is energy savings.  Less lighting use.  Which in today's 24/7 world is also BS. Somebody's making money from it and funneling it to the politicians, otherwise it would have been dropped.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/8/2015
« Reply #140 on: March 08, 2015, 05:29:51 PM »

Afternoon just cook'n Dad.  Don't forget to bitch about the time changing.

Why don't they just leave it one way or the other?  The original reason for DST (farmers needing an extra hour to tend their fields)  is long past it's EXP date, what with farming being most Corporate Big Business today.
Afternoon KC. The current "reason" for DST is energy savings.  Less lighting use.  Which in today's 24/7 world is also BS. Somebody's making money from it and funneling it to the politicians, otherwise it would have been dropped.
Clock and watch makers are no doubtingly getting some sort of kickback...!

« Reply #141 on: March 08, 2015, 05:33:13 PM »

Could NASCAR possibly make a race more boring??  ::).  I think not.

And another stellar performance by Danica Patrick.  32nd.  Her contract expires at the end of this year, but Gene Haas is a multi-billionaire, and he can afford her.
All that after she wrecked the poll sitter.

« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2015, 05:36:37 PM »

KC....  When I was a kid they used to sell an attachment that attached to the outside of a bird cage, and grew some kind of grass in it.  I know my parakeet loved it, but I can't remember what type of plant or grass it was.  Have you ever heard of anything like that...?
I believe it was hemp seed.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/8/2015
« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2015, 05:36:48 PM »

Could NASCAR possibly make a race more boring??  ::).  I think not.
Is it sort of like Toonces the Driving Cat from Saturday Night Live....?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/8/2015
« Reply #144 on: March 08, 2015, 05:38:35 PM »

KC....  When I was a kid they used to sell an attachment that attached to the outside of a bird cage, and grew some kind of grass in it.  I know my parakeet loved it, but I can't remember what type of plant or grass it was.  Have you ever heard of anything like that...?
I believe it was hemp seed.
Bird seed is hemp seed, right...  You'd think if he likes the seeds he'd surely love the plants...?
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/8/2015
« Reply #145 on: March 08, 2015, 05:46:20 PM »

Afternoon just cook'n Dad.  Don't forget to bitch about the time changing.

Why don't they just leave it one way or the other?  The original reason for DST (farmers needing an extra hour to tend their fields)  is long past it's EXP date, what with farming being most Corporate Big Business today.
Afternoon KC. The current "reason" for DST is energy savings.  Less lighting use.  Which in today's 24/7 world is also BS. Somebody's making money from it and funneling it to the politicians, otherwise it would have been dropped.

Good point.  Afternoon bean!

« Reply #146 on: March 08, 2015, 06:14:36 PM »

Afternoon just cook'n Dad.  Don't forget to bitch about the time changing.

Why don't they just leave it one way or the other?  The original reason for DST (farmers needing an extra hour to tend their fields)  is long past it's EXP date, what with farming being most Corporate Big Business today.
Afternoon KC. The current "reason" for DST is energy savings.  Less lighting use.  Which in today's 24/7 world is also BS. Somebody's making money from it and funneling it to the politicians, otherwise it would have been dropped.

Good point.  Afternoon bean!
And if you part your hair right, it won't show.  Wait a minute, you gotta enough hair to part?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/8/2015
« Reply #147 on: March 08, 2015, 06:24:11 PM »

Well, it's supper time.  Time to feed the wife....  Be back later, maybe.. :)
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/8/2015
« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2015, 07:04:32 PM »

And if you part your hair right, it won't show.  Wait a minute, you gotta enough hair to part?

Yes, I do.

« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2015, 07:05:00 PM »

Jamming Now

Oliva Master Blends III
10 CIGARS  10/$40. FS
Logged