CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 11/25/2019  (Read 4144 times)

Threebean

Re: 11/25/2019
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2019, 10:14:53 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2019, 10:20:08 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2019, 10:21:35 AM »

my kids are coming to Florida December 26-29. oldest is surprising her kids with Disney. my youngest is going to Orlando the same days and have me booked in the same hotel. looks like spending money for all the grandkids are the best gift idea.
Should be quite the fun time.
I am not doing Disney!
Ok, slightly less of a fun time then.
it's all suppose to be a surprise for the grandkids. I am hoping to meet up with them for dinner or something with them. it's all about the kids. I am too old and crippled for Disney, crotchety and impatient with crowds.
We went last year with a miserable 90 year old and actually got a smile on her face. I call bullshit.
And we pushed my grandma around in a wheelchair through Disney and Epcot for 4 days. Not buying the crippled excuse, either.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2019, 10:26:15 AM »

my kids are coming to Florida December 26-29. oldest is surprising her kids with Disney. my youngest is going to Orlando the same days and have me booked in the same hotel. looks like spending money for all the grandkids are the best gift idea.
I am not doing Disney!
it's all suppose to be a surprise for the grandkids. I am hoping to meet up with them for dinner or something with them. it's all about the kids. I am too old and crippled for Disney, crotchety and impatient with crowds.
We went last year with a miserable 90 year old and actually got a smile on her face. I call bullshit.
And we pushed my grandma around in a wheelchair through Disney and Epcot for 4 days. Not buying the crippled excuse, either.
come on down and I'll let you push me around. bring the wheelchair.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2019, 10:35:00 AM »

I am not doing Disney!
Have the redhead do it. Sounds like she likes to take care of you.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2019, 10:37:25 AM »

I am not doing Disney!
CNS

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2019, 10:41:26 AM »

I am not doing Disney!
it's all about the kids.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2019, 10:50:25 AM »

I am not doing Disney!
He'd even be helping the grandkids get to the front of the line!

Threebean

« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2019, 10:57:28 AM »

I am not doing Disney!
Win-Win! 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2019, 11:48:26 AM »

I am not doing Disney!
Win-Win!
the kids will have a great time without me.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2019, 12:11:19 PM »

LUNCH!!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2019, 12:23:01 PM »

great. water department crew is here. water leak in my back yard! didn't notice.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2019, 01:27:22 PM »

great. water department crew is here. water leak in my back yard! didn't notice.
Is that where the hot tub is?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2019, 01:36:51 PM »

Could be worse, they could be in your kitchen!

sfish

« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2019, 01:41:02 PM »

If they go any deeper I'll need to see a confined space permit with a trenching and rescue plan
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6