Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2014, 06:41:27 PM »

« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2014, 06:41:52 PM »

http://m.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/fall-2014-forecast-polar-vortex/31254218
Aren't you always just the bearer of pleasant news?
just letting everybody know what I'll be missing.
I think you've dealt with shitty weather long enough.  But I feel I have too.  I didn't mind the cooler than usual temps this summer but I'm not looking forward to what old man winter has up his sleeve.

« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2014, 06:43:27 PM »

Trying to see if Charlie isn't too busy this evening and maybe we can get together.  Haven't seen him in forever.

« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2014, 06:43:31 PM »

http://m.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/fall-2014-forecast-polar-vortex/31254218
Aren't you always just the bearer of pleasant news?
just letting everybody know what I'll be missing.
I think you've dealt with shitty weather long enough.  But I feel I have too.  I didn't mind the cooler than usual temps this summer but I'm not looking forward to what old man winter has up his sleeve.
5 years of cold in Missouri was 5 times more cold ass cold than I needed to know I hated it.

« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2014, 06:44:37 PM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2014, 06:50:19 PM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #126 on: August 23, 2014, 06:51:17 PM »

Trying to see if Charlie isn't too busy this evening and maybe we can get together.  Haven't seen him in forever.
tell him I said hi.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #127 on: August 23, 2014, 06:55:36 PM »

http://m.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/fall-2014-forecast-polar-vortex/31254218
Aren't you always just the bearer of pleasant news?
just letting everybody know what I'll be missing.
I think you've dealt with shitty weather long enough.  But I feel I have too.  I didn't mind the cooler than usual temps this summer but I'm not looking forward to what old man winter has up his sleeve.
5 years of cold in Missouri was 5 times more cold ass cold than I needed to know I hated it.
there's only been a few days this 'summer' that I wasn't cold. 65 windy damp day today and my joints just ache.

« Reply #128 on: August 23, 2014, 07:01:23 PM »

Trying to see if Charlie isn't too busy this evening and maybe we can get together.  Haven't seen him in forever.
tell him I said hi.
He asks about you all the time.  He's happy about your new situation and wishes you well.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #129 on: August 23, 2014, 07:07:50 PM »

Trying to see if Charlie isn't too busy this evening and maybe we can get together.  Haven't seen him in forever.
tell him I said hi.
He asks about you all the time.  He's happy about your new situation and wishes you well.
that's nice. tell him thanks.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2014, 07:20:54 PM »

http://m.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/fall-2014-forecast-polar-vortex/31254218
Aren't you always just the bearer of pleasant news?
just letting everybody know what I'll be missing.
I think you've dealt with shitty weather long enough.  But I feel I have too.  I didn't mind the cooler than usual temps this summer but I'm not looking forward to what old man winter has up his sleeve.
5 years of cold in Missouri was 5 times more cold ass cold than I needed to know I hated it.
there's only been a few days this 'summer' that I wasn't cold. 65 windy damp day today and my joints just ache.
Those joints won't ache anymore once your down here in the Florida heat. It did wonders for my wife's joints. Used to complain all the time when we lived up north, not a peep the last 9 years. And before that the only time she got relief in the prior 25 years was when we came down here to our ( what was then) winter home. I'm sure you will enjoy.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2014, 07:23:30 PM »

[...]
I'm hoping. it sure can't be worse.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2014, 07:31:19 PM »

[...]
I'm sure you'll see a great improvement. Travel safe, Dean.

« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2014, 07:36:51 PM »

The stupid fucking ABC Affiliate Station here is not showing NASCAR because they are showing the Worthless Sorry garbage of a team Houston Texans pre-season game.  I am pissed.  Called the bastards and they don't even answer the phones.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2014, 07:37:37 PM »

[...]
thank you.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10