CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: 8/23/2014  (Read 18032 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/23/2014
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2014, 06:41:27 PM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2014, 06:41:52 PM »

http://m.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/fall-2014-forecast-polar-vortex/31254218
Aren't you always just the bearer of pleasant news?
just letting everybody know what I'll be missing.
I think you've dealt with shitty weather long enough.  But I feel I have too.  I didn't mind the cooler than usual temps this summer but I'm not looking forward to what old man winter has up his sleeve.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2014, 06:43:27 PM »

Trying to see if Charlie isn't too busy this evening and maybe we can get together.  Haven't seen him in forever.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2014, 06:43:31 PM »

http://m.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/fall-2014-forecast-polar-vortex/31254218
I think you've dealt with shitty weather long enough.  But I feel I have too.  I didn't mind the cooler than usual temps this summer but I'm not looking forward to what old man winter has up his sleeve.
5 years of cold in Missouri was 5 times more cold ass cold than I needed to know I hated it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2014, 06:44:37 PM »

dwgbryant

« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2014, 06:50:19 PM »

dwgbryant

« Reply #126 on: August 23, 2014, 06:51:17 PM »

Trying to see if Charlie isn't too busy this evening and maybe we can get together.  Haven't seen him in forever.
tell him I said hi.

dwgbryant

« Reply #127 on: August 23, 2014, 06:55:36 PM »

5 years of cold in Missouri was 5 times more cold ass cold than I needed to know I hated it.
there's only been a few days this 'summer' that I wasn't cold. 65 windy damp day today and my joints just ache.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #128 on: August 23, 2014, 07:01:23 PM »

tell him I said hi.
He asks about you all the time.  He's happy about your new situation and wishes you well.

dwgbryant

« Reply #129 on: August 23, 2014, 07:07:50 PM »

tell him I said hi.
He asks about you all the time.  He's happy about your new situation and wishes you well.
that's nice. tell him thanks.

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2014, 07:20:54 PM »

there's only been a few days this 'summer' that I wasn't cold. 65 windy damp day today and my joints just ache.
Those joints won't ache anymore once your down here in the Florida heat. It did wonders for my wife's joints. Used to complain all the time when we lived up north, not a peep the last 9 years. And before that the only time she got relief in the prior 25 years was when we came down here to our ( what was then) winter home. I'm sure you will enjoy.

dwgbryant

« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2014, 07:23:30 PM »

Those joints won't ache anymore once your down here in the Florida heat. It did wonders for my wife's joints. Used to complain all the time when we lived up north, not a peep the last 9 years. And before that the only time she got relief in the prior 25 years was when we came down here to our ( what was then) winter home. I'm sure you will enjoy.
I'm hoping. it sure can't be worse.

tcarblu

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2014, 07:31:19 PM »

I'm sure you'll see a great improvement. Travel safe, Dean.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2014, 07:36:51 PM »

The stupid fucking ABC Affiliate Station here is not showing NASCAR because they are showing the Worthless Sorry garbage of a team Houston Texans pre-season game.  I am pissed.  Called the bastards and they don't even answer the phones.

dwgbryant

« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2014, 07:37:37 PM »

I'm sure you'll see a great improvement. Travel safe, Dean.
thank you.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10