Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2014, 10:46:19 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
Though, I did just find out that I can order Panera online, so I don't have to wait in line to order it at the store. Score.
Do you want my frequent buyer card# ?

« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2014, 10:47:53 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
I've gotta work today too.  Albeit from home but I do have to dial into a conference call and do some application testing.
All I heard was bragging that you don't have to wear pants. Morning, Tony.
LMAO!  True.  Although now I'm in the mood for Panera so it looks like I'll have to put some on.  Sheesh.

« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2014, 10:48:19 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
Though, I did just find out that I can order Panera online, so I don't have to wait in line to order it at the store. Score.
Do you want my frequent buyer card# ?
Nope, got one myself. That's why I'm getting it today, got a $2 coupon on there that's expiring in a couple days. ;)

« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2014, 10:51:10 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
Though, I did just find out that I can order Panera online, so I don't have to wait in line to order it at the store. Score.
Do you want my frequent buyer card# ?
Nope, got one myself. That's why I'm getting it today, got a $2 coupon on there that's expiring in a couple days. ;)
Do they have an app?  That always makes tracking the coupons easier.  My emails get lost in the shuffle.

« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2014, 10:57:21 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
Though, I did just find out that I can order Panera online, so I don't have to wait in line to order it at the store. Score.
Do you want my frequent buyer card# ?
Nope, got one myself. That's why I'm getting it today, got a $2 coupon on there that's expiring in a couple days. ;)
Do they have an app?  That always makes tracking the coupons easier.  My emails get lost in the shuffle.
Don't know, hope so, cause you're right, that would make it easier. I'd search for it, but I don't get no damn service in the building at my desk.

« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2014, 10:59:37 AM »

Just noticed I've got a 2 for 1 deal at Starbucks too.  Decisions, decisions.  But I'm in the mood for a cinnamon crunch bagel with hazelnut spread.  Panera it is!  Be back later.

« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2014, 11:00:14 AM »

Just noticed I've got a 2 for 1 deal at Starbucks too.  Decisions, decisions.  But I'm in the mood for a cinnamon crunch bagel with hazelnut spread.  Panera it is!  Be back later.
The power of suggestion is strong with this one.

« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2014, 11:01:06 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
Though, I did just find out that I can order Panera online, so I don't have to wait in line to order it at the store. Score.
Do you want my frequent buyer card# ?
Nope, got one myself. That's why I'm getting it today, got a $2 coupon on there that's expiring in a couple days. ;)
Do they have an app?  That always makes tracking the coupons easier.  My emails get lost in the shuffle.
Don't know, hope so, cause you're right, that would make it easier. I'd search for it, but I don't get no damn service in the building at my desk.
I'll scope it out and get back to ya.

« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2014, 11:25:37 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
Though, I did just find out that I can order Panera online, so I don't have to wait in line to order it at the store. Score.
Do you want my frequent buyer card# ?
Nope, got one myself. That's why I'm getting it today, got a $2 coupon on there that's expiring in a couple days. ;)
Do they have an app?  That always makes tracking the coupons easier.  My emails get lost in the shuffle.
Don't know, hope so, cause you're right, that would make it easier. I'd search for it, but I don't get no damn service in the building at my desk.
I'll scope it out and get back to ya.
They have an app AND you can pre-order through it.

« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2014, 11:46:22 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
Though, I did just find out that I can order Panera online, so I don't have to wait in line to order it at the store. Score.
Do you want my frequent buyer card# ?
Nope, got one myself. That's why I'm getting it today, got a $2 coupon on there that's expiring in a couple days. ;)
Do they have an app?  That always makes tracking the coupons easier.  My emails get lost in the shuffle.
Don't know, hope so, cause you're right, that would make it easier. I'd search for it, but I don't get no damn service in the building at my desk.
I'll scope it out and get back to ya.
They have an app AND you can pre-order through it.
Money. The ordering online was great. Get it just how you want it, then just go right to the pick-up counter. Huge fan.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2014, 11:59:26 AM »

had a great time with my daughter. sure am going to miss her. :(
got about everything to load in the Jeep as soon as the landlord's oldest son finishes mowing so I can back the Jeep down.

enjoying an AJ Freshrolled and water while I wait.

« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2014, 12:00:57 PM »

had a great time with my daughter. sure am going to miss her. :(
got about everything to load in the Jeep as soon as the landlord's oldest son finishes mowing so I can back the Jeep down.

enjoying an AJ Freshrolled and water while I wait.
So are you still leaving in 4 days, or earlier?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2014, 12:08:11 PM »

had a great time with my daughter. sure am going to miss her. :(
got about everything to load in the Jeep as soon as the landlord's oldest son finishes mowing so I can back the Jeep down.

enjoying an AJ Freshrolled and water while I wait.
So are you still leaving in 4 days, or earlier?
still early Wednesday. golf league Tuesday so I want to say goodbye to the guys, great bunch.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10