CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: 8/23/2014  (Read 18123 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 8/23/2014
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2014, 10:46:19 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
Though, I did just find out that I can order Panera online, so I don't have to wait in line to order it at the store. Score.
Do you want my frequent buyer card# ?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #91 on: August 23, 2014, 10:47:53 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
I've gotta work today too.  Albeit from home but I do have to dial into a conference call and do some application testing.
All I heard was bragging that you don't have to wear pants. Morning, Tony.
LMAO!  True.  Although now I'm in the mood for Panera so it looks like I'll have to put some on.  Sheesh.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2014, 10:48:19 AM »

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
Though, I did just find out that I can order Panera online, so I don't have to wait in line to order it at the store. Score.
Nope, got one myself. That's why I'm getting it today, got a $2 coupon on there that's expiring in a couple days. ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2014, 10:51:10 AM »

Nope, got one myself. That's why I'm getting it today, got a $2 coupon on there that's expiring in a couple days. ;)
Do they have an app?  That always makes tracking the coupons easier.  My emails get lost in the shuffle.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2014, 10:57:21 AM »

Do they have an app?  That always makes tracking the coupons easier.  My emails get lost in the shuffle.
Don't know, hope so, cause you're right, that would make it easier. I'd search for it, but I don't get no damn service in the building at my desk.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2014, 10:59:37 AM »

Just noticed I've got a 2 for 1 deal at Starbucks too.  Decisions, decisions.  But I'm in the mood for a cinnamon crunch bagel with hazelnut spread.  Panera it is!  Be back later.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2014, 11:00:14 AM »

Just noticed I've got a 2 for 1 deal at Starbucks too.  Decisions, decisions.  But I'm in the mood for a cinnamon crunch bagel with hazelnut spread.  Panera it is!  Be back later.
The power of suggestion is strong with this one.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2014, 11:01:06 AM »

Don't know, hope so, cause you're right, that would make it easier. I'd search for it, but I don't get no damn service in the building at my desk.
I'll scope it out and get back to ya.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2014, 11:25:37 AM »

They have an app AND you can pre-order through it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2014, 11:46:22 AM »

They have an app AND you can pre-order through it.
Money. The ordering online was great. Get it just how you want it, then just go right to the pick-up counter. Huge fan.

dwgbryant

« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2014, 11:59:26 AM »

had a great time with my daughter. sure am going to miss her. :(
got about everything to load in the Jeep as soon as the landlord's oldest son finishes mowing so I can back the Jeep down.

enjoying an AJ Freshrolled and water while I wait.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2014, 12:00:57 PM »

got about everything to load in the Jeep as soon as the landlord's oldest son finishes mowing so I can back the Jeep down.

So are you still leaving in 4 days, or earlier?

dwgbryant

« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2014, 12:08:11 PM »

So are you still leaving in 4 days, or earlier?
still early Wednesday. golf league Tuesday so I want to say goodbye to the guys, great bunch.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10