Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/23/2014
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2014, 09:01:15 AM »

morning Dave(s).
How you doing Dean?
doing okay. think I'm going to start packing the Jeep later today after my running around.
AJ Overrun robusto, looks kind of like an Oval going with my coffee.
Had some Ovals on the Mash this morning but sold out when I checked at 4:00 a.m.   I like Ovals but out of them.
Give the AJF New World a try Dave.  Great price point!
i got one on the way from TH $5.50 seems like a good deal on them.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/23/2014
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2014, 09:02:33 AM »

Good morning, the last 10 days have been awful. I need to relax.

« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2014, 09:10:28 AM »

morning Dave(s).
How you doing Dean?
doing okay. think I'm going to start packing the Jeep later today after my running around.
AJ Overrun robusto, looks kind of like an Oval going with my coffee.
Had some Ovals on the Mash this morning but sold out when I checked at 4:00 a.m.   I like Ovals but out of them.
Give the AJF New World a try Dave.  Great price point!
i got one on the way from TH $5.50 seems like a good deal on them.
Under $4 for a bundle with Atlantic VIP.  Need to make sure you like them first before boxing though, right Oy?

« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2014, 09:11:13 AM »

Time to be on with the day, have a good one all!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 8/23/2014
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2014, 09:34:14 AM »

It's time for babysitting.  Later guys...!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/23/2014
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2014, 10:24:52 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2014, 10:32:21 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.

« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2014, 10:33:35 AM »

Good morning guys.
Good morning, Chip.  Getting ready to pack it up.  What are you smoking this morning?
Good morning Tony, I just finished a little Ninfa. Have you been up all night smoking?
I wish.  I had been up watching tv with the Mrs.  No smoking.  I passed out on the couch seconds after I clicked "post".  Transferring to the bed now.  :)
That's some start to the weekend!
Quality time?

« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2014, 10:33:56 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen.

« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2014, 10:35:41 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
Though, I did just find out that I can order Panera online, so I don't have to wait in line to order it at the store. Score.

« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2014, 10:37:00 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
I've gotta work today too.  Albeit from home but I do have to dial into a conference call and do some application testing.

« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2014, 10:38:05 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
I've gotta work today too.  Albeit from home but I do have to dial into a conference call and do some application testing.
All I heard was bragging that you don't have to wear pants. Morning, Tony.

« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2014, 10:38:47 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
You weren't able to talk the guy out of it?  :)  So I guess that means at least the booze were flowing, as you had hoped?

« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2014, 10:41:53 AM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
You weren't able to talk the guy out of it?  :)  So I guess that means at least the booze were flowing, as you had hoped?
Yep, open bar, and my friends must have been paying by the bottle, cause both bartenders had an extremely heavy hand on the booze. Good times.