Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

dwgbryant

« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2014, 01:03:56 PM »

I think I'm going to have plenty of room in the Jeep.

« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2014, 01:05:18 PM »

Looks like busy weekend for everyone and poor Dave is stuck at work today by himself, my turn at that wheel Sunday though Dave.
Yeah, it's a pain in the ass, especially when you factor in the wedding last night, drinking and late bedtime.
Though, I did just find out that I can order Panera online, so I don't have to wait in line to order it at the store. Score.
Do you want my frequent buyer card# ?
Nope, got one myself. That's why I'm getting it today, got a $2 coupon on there that's expiring in a couple days. ;)
Do they have an app?  That always makes tracking the coupons easier.  My emails get lost in the shuffle.
Don't know, hope so, cause you're right, that would make it easier. I'd search for it, but I don't get no damn service in the building at my desk.
I'll scope it out and get back to ya.
They have an app AND you can pre-order through it.
Money. The ordering online was great. Get it just how you want it, then just go right to the pick-up counter. Huge fan.
I spoke too soon.  I should have scanned the QR code while I was there.  Can't seem to find it in the app store.

« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2014, 01:06:25 PM »

had a great time with my daughter. sure am going to miss her. :(
got about everything to load in the Jeep as soon as the landlord's oldest son finishes mowing so I can back the Jeep down.

enjoying an AJ Freshrolled and water while I wait.
Hopefully, she'll come visit and vice versa.

« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2014, 01:07:43 PM »

I think I'm going to have plenty of room in the Jeep.
Then stop by and pick me up!

« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2014, 01:40:27 PM »

[...]
Maybe it's just Apple, or Android. I'll check the store later.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2014, 01:41:32 PM »

I think I'm going to have plenty of room in the Jeep.
Then stop by and pick me up!
ha.

« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2014, 01:48:31 PM »

Enjoy the rest of your day, Deano.  I've gotta try to get some things done.  Hazzuh in advance, Dave.

« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2014, 01:53:03 PM »

Enjoy the rest of your day, Deano.  I've gotta try to get some things done.  Hazzuh in advance, Dave.
Later, Tony.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/23/2014
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2014, 03:04:39 PM »

Cleaning out the refrigerator and ended up making pork and veal meatballs with an eggplant sauce. I hope it's good.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2014, 04:54:20 PM »

sheesh.
been writing checks for the last hour.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee. I earned it.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2014, 06:35:37 PM »

« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2014, 06:37:28 PM »

Cleaning out the refrigerator and ended up making pork and veal meatballs with an eggplant sauce. I hope it's good.
I did something similar, as far as cleaning out the freezer/fridge.  I wound up making pulled pork and chicken and we ate it over rice.  Spinach salad on the side.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2014, 06:39:01 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10