Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2014, 02:25:35 PM »

« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2014, 03:42:20 PM »

Anybody ever taste anything like this or even one or two of the following? leather, sweet oatmeal, grainy and lemon tea. Oatmeal, orange chicken, unfinished sweetness, pepper and even a bit of floral sugar that could be confused with twang.

« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2014, 03:58:26 PM »

Anybody ever taste anything like this or even one or two of the following? leather, sweet oatmeal, grainy and lemon tea. Oatmeal, orange chicken, unfinished sweetness, pepper and even a bit of floral sugar that could be confused with twang.
-- Grainy isn't a taste, nor is unfinished sweetness or twang.  Perhaps he meant tang.  As for the others, you mean in a single cigar? I've tasted most of the others except the chicken (orange, yes, but not "orange chicken), but can't say that I've had them all in a single cigar.  Two or three at a time, maybe.

« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2014, 04:11:48 PM »

Anybody ever taste anything like this or even one or two of the following? leather, sweet oatmeal, grainy and lemon tea. Oatmeal, orange chicken, unfinished sweetness, pepper and even a bit of floral sugar that could be confused with twang.
-- Grainy isn't a taste, nor is unfinished sweetness or twang.  Perhaps he meant tang.  As for the others, you mean in a single cigar? I've tasted most of the others except the chicken (orange, yes, but not "orange chicken), but can't say that I've had them all in a single cigar.  Two or three at a time, maybe.
I just don't react with words when smoking a cigar. I get the descriptions alright but more of  like, meh, or dislike.

« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2014, 04:14:04 PM »

Later. Heading to Cincinnati for a night on the town with the little woman.

« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2014, 04:45:47 PM »

Anybody ever taste anything like this or even one or two of the following? leather, sweet oatmeal, grainy and lemon tea. Oatmeal, orange chicken, unfinished sweetness, pepper and even a bit of floral sugar that could be confused with twang.
Sounds like pu$$y when you add the twang.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2014, 04:46:51 PM »

no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.

« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2014, 04:49:13 PM »

no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations 5d!!!!!  Time to pee on the campfire and head south ASAP.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2014, 04:56:34 PM »

no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations 5d!!!!!  Time to pee on the campfire and head south ASAP.
still doing 5-5:30 Wednesday morning.
breakfast with my daughter tomorrow. drop of refills for my meds, try to get ahold of my brother. Sunday warden stopping to say goodbye, Monday morning laundry and load the Jeep, dinner at the cottage with landlord and family. Tuesday finish loading Jeep, and golf league. Wednesday SOUTHBOUND!

« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2014, 04:59:46 PM »

no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations 5d!!!!!  Time to pee on the campfire and head south ASAP.
still doing 5-5:30 Wednesday morning.
breakfast with my daughter tomorrow. drop of refills for my meds, try to get ahold of my brother. Sunday warden stopping to say goodbye, Monday morning laundry and load the Jeep, dinner at the cottage with landlord and family. Tuesday finish loading Jeep, and golf league. Wednesday SOUTHBOUND!
Sounds like a plan.

« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2014, 05:20:09 PM »

no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations, Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2014, 05:31:19 PM »

no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations, Dean.
thanks Shaun.

« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2014, 05:32:26 PM »

no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations, Dean.
thanks Shaun.
Shaun might be insulted.  I'm Bret.  :D
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2014, 05:33:29 PM »

burgers and pop-opens going on the charcoal soon. enough for 4. you got time, stop by.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2014, 05:34:39 PM »

no more nuts, EVER!

brand new trailer hitch compliments of Chrysler Corp.
Congratulations, Dean.
thanks Shaun.
Shaun might be insulted.  I'm Bret.  :D
fuck.
I am so terribly sorry. I wasn't paying attention.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14